Emily Norris #4 FHMily’s spaghettities caused a sensation, £1M house needs renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackson’s room is a bit ... underwhelming. The youngest boy and there’s nothing fun about it. I get the whole current Scandinavian trend atm but for such a big open space there’s not much colour for a young boy!! It seems to be more her insta-Pinterest please-others look and not really anything for a little boy
I love the Scandinavian bedroom/playroom look (we’ve gone for it or our playroom) but there’s a way to do it so it’s actually colourful and fun! There’s cute elements to the room but overall is just half arsed tit and cold

Reactions: 8
I'm irrationally annoyed by the way she does her hair with that big barrel curling tong. She irritates the tit out of me with that long, thin, ratty hair 🤦🏼‍♀️

Pretending to give a tit how others are feeling? Sure Emily 🙄

Reactions: 10
I'm irrationally annoyed by the way she does her hair with that big barrel curling tong. She irritates the tit out of me with that long, thin, ratty hair 🤦🏼‍♀️

Pretending to give a tit how others are feeling? Sure Emily 🙄
She has very stringy, thin hair considering she has extensions. I had mine put in for volume rather than length as my hair is pretty long anyway and its made SUCH a difference. I don’t understand how her hair always looks so limp!

Reactions: 6
I just watched the most recent vlog out of boredom! Who needs that many packets of crisps and snacks! No wonder her kitchen cupboards are in such a mess. Instead of blaming the 'impractical' kitchen stop buying so much crap food!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just watched the most recent vlog out of boredom! Who needs that many packets of crisps and snacks! No wonder her kitchen cupboards are in such a mess. Instead of blaming the 'impractical' kitchen stop buying so much crap food!!
Her garage in the old house was always overflowing with 'gifted' products too... she's so ungrateful

She has very stringy, thin hair considering she has extensions. I had mine put in for volume rather than length as my hair is pretty long anyway and its made SUCH a difference. I don’t understand how her hair always looks so limp!
It’s really greasy!

Reading between the lines and her heavily edited intro but, please don’t tell me she was talking about a local family man that committed suicide? On YouTube!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh Emily come on! £50 for some plastic storage caddies!! Who is she kidding! She’s totally unreal table and completely lost her original target audience - such a shame!!

It’s really greasy!

Reading between the lines and her heavily edited intro but, please don’t tell me she was talking about a local family man that committed suicide? On YouTube!
Which video are you referring to?

Which video are you referring to?
I’ve just realised she’s probably talking about Mick Norcross, isn’t she ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I do think sometimes she just lets her mouth run away with her without thinking about filtering etc or how it might be received. I also think she leaves stuff in blogs for sympathy votes etc...always has to make it about her!!

Reactions: 4
That cricut shes banging on about buying. I think shes a liar! Liza Prideux had one as an AD and I believe Emilys is an undeclared AD.

Reactions: 2
That cricut shes banging on about buying. I think shes a liar! Liza Prideux had one as an AD and I believe Emilys is an undeclared AD.
More than likely, I looked it up. Bloody expensive label maker that she then didn’t use with the bloody expensive storage jars anyway! I don’t get storage jars, surely they just store germs too and you end up with packets of stuff spare as well as the damn jars so double the stuff to store.
Also what is the obsession with colour coding crisps and snacks? Her cupboards were not a disaster the way she said they were, why do bloody Instagram idols feel the need to make their cupboards look like shop displays? Clearly more time and money than sense!!!

More than likely, I looked it up. Bloody expensive label maker that she then didn’t use with the bloody expensive storage jars anyway! I don’t get storage jars, surely they just store germs too and you end up with packets of stuff spare as well as the damn jars so double the stuff to store.
Also what is the obsession with colour coding crisps and snacks? Her cupboards were not a disaster the way she said they were, why do bloody Instagram idols feel the need to make their cupboards look like shop displays? Clearly more time and money than sense!!!
I think she’s been watching The Home Edit.

Reactions: 3
Shes the only homeschooling parent labeling her kitchen cupboards at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If only my job was that simple, yes Emily simple. What you do is so basic and simple, you got lucky on the insta/you tube wave...!

Reactions: 5
Probably because she has ‘help’ to look after the children. Nanny’s can still work in homes under the current restrictions.
Does she actually have a nanny? Just having matt at home is help enough. I'm assumed he's furloughed himself but working for her.

Reactions: 4
Does she actually have a nanny? Just having matt at home is help enough. I'm assumed he's furloughed himself but working for her.
I’m sure I’ve read she has at least a PA, I’m sure her name was Juliet (?) I’m sure if she still has one, they would help with all sorts of other tasks

Proper tone deaf knobhead when she goes on about her ‘reality of working from home’ anyway but if she has a nanny as well shes officially disappeared up her own arse

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.