Emily Norris #4 FHMily’s spaghettities caused a sensation, £1M house needs renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! She will be seething! On to thread 4 already. Thread 1 and 2 took 2 years (a year each) and her third thread lasted 3 weeks! 🤣 I still can't believe what she is doing.. its like she is following the 'how to duck up your mum flogger career' handbook. Long may it continue. I am so happy that people can see how much she was conning them. Keep spending, scamming and lying Emily.. the sheep are waking up. I'm here for it 🍿

Top voted title @mrtumble & @Teabee

@Nofangirl shout out for the FHM upload too funny not to repost
Would LOVE to know what her reaction is to us having these?! I mean we know that she is a massive fraudster but she has been conning people for years with her dumpy dresses and mumsy image. Its brilliant! To the person who found them who knew her real name, how did you know her? I know you also mentioned that she was the uni bicycle 🚲 not surprised.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm not sure if I missed this but has anyone else seen the kwick fit ad that she is in with Ferne McCann? She really will do an ad for anything won't she 😂

Reactions: 7
She's dressing really frumpy recently she either pregnant, put on lockdown weight (too perfect tob admit it) or has no heating in her mansion they grey jumper was awful

Reactions: 10
She’s actually quite broad and sturdy isn’t she, I always thought she was petite, suppose YouTube hasn’t seen under the Peter Pan collars though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched her parenting vlog, the most recent one and she was SO nervous talking about whst she did and didn't disagree with. I always feel like it's such a mistake to start giving your opinion on parenting unless you've been asked by a friend or such for support! Putting it out there for millions to see and have a variety of opinions about is risky. I stopped watching her originally because some of her techniques didn't sit comfy with me and I couldn't relate!

Reactions: 17
Im so shocked at those pics!!! She comes across so militant and prudish!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed how her whole tone on instagram has changed almost overnight? I was reading some of her posts last night. Since she has unveiled this new house she has upped the bragging no end! You don't realise at first until you break it down, but my word the differences are there. She'll be her own downfall. It's great 😄

Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed how her whole tone on instagram has changed almost overnight? I was reading some of her posts last night. Since she has unveiled this new house she has upped the bragging no end! You don't realise at first until you break it down, but my word the differences are there. She'll be her own downfall. It's great 😄
Yes, greed will be her downfall. She believes in The Secret and what you put out you get back. Well she is losing herself in greed. Wanting more more more at any cost, including her career. Its coming to bite her.

Why is she dressing like a librarian all the time. Come on, being a mum doesn't mean you have to be frumpy.

I wonder if they did that cook along because Hinch was on the tv the other day?

Reactions: 1
I didnt see the cook along, I'm assuming I didnt miss much and her boobs didnt pop out of her librarian outfit on to the plate?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didnt see the cook along, I'm assuming I didnt miss much and her boobs didnt pop out of her librarian outfit on to the plate?!?!
Haha not this time! But in the fridge bragging video she said they haven’t got wine as they’re going alcohol free for lockdown yet was drinking wine in the cook along

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Haha not this time! But in the fridge bragging video she said they haven’t got wine as they’re going alcohol free for lockdown yet was drinking wine in the cook along
Haha! Her old house must have been an invisibility cloak to all her lies and bullshit. I'm soo happy she moved and is being exposed. Also, wtf was that knitted bin bag she was wearing yesterday over that polo neck?! Surely nobody buys that thinking it looks good! Let alone wears it!! Gotta keep them puppies strapped in though I suppose😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.