Emily Norris #4 FHMily’s spaghettities caused a sensation, £1M house needs renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the rooms look so devoid of furnishings? Is that all that’s going in Jackson’s room. I bet he’d have loved getting to decide what’s in his room. He seems quite artistic to me. His colouring in the lines for a four year old looked good! And if you’re using your kids at least involve them in something interesting. The kids help choose and decorate their rooms would have made a much better vlog!!

Reactions: 12
The print on the wall that says
ADVE
NTURE
Is totally inappropriate for a young child -he’s learning to read, how does this help?! Just shows the choices are made with instagram in mind, not the child.

Reactions: 13
The rooms always look like they are half done, you know that feeling when you have just moved house and everything is bare?

I don’t doubt she loves her children and they are very well looked after (in a material way) but I feel like she loses sight of them in her pursuit of being ‘instaperfect’. I wonder if they ever ask for something ‘normal’ like paw patrol wallpaper 😅 I would imagine they get told no. How sad. Although this is the woman who tried to be all relatable and do a poundland haul then spent £100 without thinking twice so I don’t think considering how things come across to others is really her strong point.

Going to be a short room tour if thats the finished product. Its absolutely soulless. I mean I get it, I like to think my house looks pretty stylish throughout (well, maybe not the four year olds bedroom 😁) and you have to draw a line somewhere (my teenager wants to paint her loft room with uv paint and I’ve noped all the way out of that one) but come on - thats decorated purely her way to suit what looks good on Instagram. Oh and a collab with the whale picture people. What a shocker

Reactions: 6
the question about the plant😆 literally why is there a plant in a little boys room...

Reactions: 9
So someone asked her if Jackson had any input in the room design etc and she asks him ‘what do you like in the room?’ (Not the question that was asked!!!) and he says my Peppa toys.nothing to do with the room at all. Bet the poor kid would love a Peppa bed spread, some posters of his favourite characters etc! She’s all about show isn’t she, not putting her kids likes and interest first 🙃

So someone asked her if Jackson had any input in the room design etc and she asks him ‘what do you like in the room?’ (Not the question that was asked!!!) and he says my Peppa toys.nothing to do with the room at all. Bet the poor kid would love a Peppa bed spread, some posters of his favourite characters etc! She’s all about show isn’t she, not putting her kids likes and interest first 🙃
literally they spent all that money on an interior designer just for jackson to say he likes his toys that he already had😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jackson’s room is a bit ... underwhelming. The youngest boy and there’s nothing fun about it. I get the whole current Scandinavian trend atm but for such a big open space there’s not much colour for a young boy!! It seems to be more her insta-Pinterest please-others look and not really anything for a little boy

Reactions: 9
The room looks sad and cold! Can just see the other boys rooms much the same cold,empty and underwhelming!

Such a shame they all have a good size room and could really have a room decorated in their taste and personality but no thay wouldn't be good for insta or you tube lol

Reactions: 6
It’s Instagram perfect, and it’s bleddy boring!
Lacking in so much, doesn’t show an inkling into what he’s into. I am beyond bored of hearing her say “The laundry set up just isn’t working for us as a family, I’m really struggling with this set up” or “Thank you soooo much to all of you who have suggested a utility room upstairs were considering it” urgh, she already knows every single plan so I’m unsure why she’s acting like she’s asking her following what to do. So boring....

Reactions: 11
It’s Instagram perfect, and it’s bleddy boring!
Lacking in so much, doesn’t show an inkling into what he’s into. I am beyond bored of hearing her say “The laundry set up just isn’t working for us as a family, I’m really struggling with this set up” or “Thank you soooo much to all of you who have suggested a utility room upstairs were considering it” urgh, she already knows every single plan so I’m unsure why she’s acting like she’s asking her following what to do. So boring....
Completely! I had a nose at the plans today, her new en-suite isnt very grand, just a shower, no bath. A million pound house needs at least a bath in the en-suite! And the laundry room is downstairs so she talking tit!

Reactions: 5
She’s full of crap...most recent set of plans doesn’t have the famous jack & jill bathroom!!

Reactions: 1
Its abit far fetched to call it a renovation? They've blocked up a window and decorated 🤔 and i just can't see where money for a designer has gone? Its a bunk bed and some pictures on the wall am I missing something 😫😂

Reactions: 7
I keep saying this, it seems to be used as a buzz word lately in totally the wrong context!

More recent planning application only very recently approved although I can’t see what they’ve changed...! Easy enough to find online

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she regrets the designer / having faith in her ‘expertise’ as she clearly has put the bed against the wall... i would have kept the window and gone with a lovely day bed in the middle even and a pull out bed for underneath ... no need for a bunk bed if it’s just for ‘sleepovers’ bunk beds are to save space in a box room not for a master bedroom where they stick out like a sore thumb and to get rid of a window for!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.