Emily Norris #4 FHMily’s spaghettities caused a sensation, £1M house needs renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... she's had to buy 3 single mattresses for those bunks too? Cos the older boys have doubles.

My husband is teacher (not £££ obvs) , our 2yo will go into the bottom bunk with big brother. We haven't bought a mattress yet cos there's never 'spare' money left at the end of the month. Imagine splashing on a bunk (she'll HATE changing sheets on a bunk 😭😂) and mattresses just for a month or so of 'renovation'. Such a different world 🤯

Reactions: 12
So... she's had to buy 3 single mattresses for those bunks too? Cos the older boys have doubles.

My husband is teacher (not £££ obvs) , our 2yo will go into the bottom bunk with big brother. We haven't bought a mattress yet cos there's never 'spare' money left at the end of the month. Imagine splashing on a bunk (she'll HATE changing sheets on a bunk 😭😂) and mattresses just for a month or so of 'renovation'. Such a different world 🤯
‘On planet Emily everything’s freeeee, I just scam those viewers into funding me!

Sing to the Club Tropicana melody...
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shame the room will have no personality as a childs room! Not sure if its just us but the kids actually get to pick bedding etc when their room gets a freahing up or redone.

Reactions: 10
I’m all for positivity but there’s definitely something missing there... I have three boys and I adore them but it’s so hard and intense. She just smiles and laughs?! I don’t understand how she can be like that!

I'm confused what is the need in making porridge in the slow cooker over night when it only takes minutes to make 🤔 Why the need to find a hack for everything? It's simple enough anyway, got me stumped 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I'm confused what is the need in making porridge in the slow cooker over night when it only takes minutes to make 🤔 Why the need to find a hack for everything? It's simple enough anyway, got me stumped 🤷‍♀️
Me too! Its already easy! But her next video will be sponsored by a slow cooker, no doubt, so she's gonna make hacks up for content 🙄🐍

Reactions: 10
Me too! Its already easy! But her next video will be sponsored by a slow cooker, no doubt, so she's gonna make hacks up for content 🙄🐍
I don’t disagree with you BUT slow-cooked porridge is absolutely next level, honestly :)

Reactions: 3
is matt still working? it's seems like he's at home all the time. is it because of covid situation?
Na, he can't open his salon, plus, his accounts are very over due and there is an
active proposal to strike off his limited company. Just gonna cash in on Emily!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know it's silly but after reading this thread I feel like someone that I know for more than 4 years just died, or even worse, if there's anything worse than death, like all I knew about someone is a lie. :rolleyes: Sorry for my bad English.

Reactions: 9
My son is 4 in March and moving into our 3rd bedroom so little sister can have his current room. He's so excited for decorating. I showed him Jackson room and said would he like that... well the face was of someone who just sniffed a fart 🤣🙈
I have since just ordered at his request, bright blue and yellow paint. Cars bedding and curtains, and a road for the wall. I'm so excited!

• Heart
Love how shes been doing her snooty laugh at the chandelier and then given him a light fitting that looks like it belongs in a hairdressers

• Haha
Love how shes been doing her snooty laugh at the chandelier and then given him a light fitting that looks like it belongs in a hairdressers
The light fitting is hideous! I don’t see how she thinks it’s stylish in a four year olds room. My boy has a lampshade with dark blue and white stars on his! Nothing like that crap she’s given Jackson!

Reactions: 3
The light fitting is hideous! I don’t see how she thinks it’s stylish in a four year olds room. My boy has a lampshade with dark blue and white stars on his! Nothing like that crap she’s given Jackson!
We have just done my little girls bedroom recently. She’s obsessed with dinosaurs so we now have this monstrosity 😅 But you know, Im not expecting interior design prowess from a four year old
D707F066-6887-4F6C-9AC3-F1398D4AF053.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a waste of electricity too - I realise I sound like an old grump but it makes no sense to me if a hack is so wasteful

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.