Emily Norris #4 FHMily’s spaghettities caused a sensation, £1M house needs renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a waste of electricity too - I realise I sound like an old grump but it makes no sense to me if a hack is so wasteful
Slow cookers are very cheap to run and if you’re making porridge for a lot of people it probably isn’t wasting fuel. Also, slow cooked porridge is so good! Now I’ll shut up.

Reactions: 3
I think ultimately messing around with your face does more harm than good (and she clearly has) I’m not against a bit of help I get my nails done, eyelashes, hair extensions etc but I’ve never done anything with my face and I look YEARS younger than Emily (and Im actually a year older) I don’t know why people do it, it never looks good.
If you get to her age and have no lines and no movement in your face it’s so obvious it’s been noticed and it’s only gunna get harder to maintain and look more and more stupid. The neck, hands and eyes will show your age no matter what you do

If you get to her age and have no lines and no movement in your face it’s so obvious it’s been noticed and it’s only gunna get harder to maintain and look more and more stupid. The neck, hands and eyes will show your age no matter what you do
Should say botoxed!

Reactions: 4
Yes I think with Botox you have to keep redoing it as it actually wrecks your face and makes it sag more so I have read. This is what puts me off ever having it as you’re actually making a rod for your own back having to keep it up and make yourself look worse with Botox or look worse stopping it because your face will sag more. I just stick factor 30 on every day...

Reactions: 6
Yes I think with Botox you have to keep redoing it as it actually wrecks your face and makes it sag more so I have read. This is what puts me off ever having it as you’re actually making a rod for your own back having to keep it up and make yourself look worse with Botox or look worse stopping it because your face will sag more. I just stick factor 30 on every day...
Yes, I have used suncream everyday even in winter since my early twenties and its really paid off. That and drinking plenty of water will do way more for you than botox

Reactions: 4
Feck sake!!! She paid for an interior designer and then ask on her insta, ooohhhhh what do you think, should the bed go like this!!!! No one with half a life cares!! The room is dull and lifeless, that's what I think!!

Oh and BTW Emily Poppins, we have had a projector and the projector screen for yrs in the kids bedroom and you have been ripped off! Bloody idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shall I do it the way I've been told, and like, orrrrrrr another way? 🤦🏻‍♀️ if it was a renovation shed have moved the window along so the bed wouldn't encroach on the window but its just basic decorating and its looks bland and lifeless, like her eyes!
Car crash!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shall I do it the way I've been told, and like, orrrrrrr another way? 🤦🏻‍♀️ if it was a renovation shed have moved the window along so the bed wouldn't encroach on the window but its just basic decorating and its looks bland and lifeless, like her eyes!
Car crash!
Classics case of more money than sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feck sake!!! She paid for an interior designer and then ask on her insta, ooohhhhh what do you think, should the bed go like this!!!! No one with half a life cares!! The room is dull and lifeless, that's what I think!!

Oh and BTW Emily Poppins, we have had a projector and the projector screen for yrs in the kids bedroom and you have been ripped off! Bloody idiot!
She didn't actually pay for an interior designer to do that did she? I'm all on for getting interior designers etc however she has been seriously ripped off. There is nothing special about that room, I wouldnt even say it's that nice 😬 it massively lacks character.....surely that's what people want an interior designer for, to come up interesting ideas!

Reactions: 9
I think the room looks proper tit as well. Hiring an interior designer was 100% pointless - the kids old bedrooms were better haha. How embarrassing will it be if we puts the bed against the wall after the interior designer told her not to & even did her own insta story about how it’s better if it goes in middle of the room LOL. It’s obviously better against the wall where the kid will have more room to play

Reactions: 14
The interior designer’s reasoning makes no sense at all, having the bed in the middle makes lots of wall room for fun stuff, even if you lose floor space it will make the room look bigger?

It makes the room look tiny, having the huge bed sticking out into the room, no matter what prints you put up, and what little kid is going to care about lots of room for ‘fun stuff’, whatever that is, on the walls? He’s just going to want as much floor space at possible to play.

Her ‘designer’ sounds a bit like Emily, more interested in how something looks than how it works practically for the inhabitant of the room.

Agree that the room is bland, like an teenagers room, you wouldn’t think it was a little boys room.

Reactions: 11
bleeping hell I wonder how much she paid that interior designer to tell her to put a beige carpet down and paper the walls in cream and navy striped wallpaper...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.