Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweet&Sassy

Not sure if anyone’s noticed but she never manages to get even a short clip at the table with them all! If you watch the cringey Quorn ad you’ll see! The buggy is absolutely ridiculous - he is more than capable of walking. My daughter is autistic/ADD and never had a buggy at that age! Said it before but I do think Caleb has undiagnosed ADHD.

Interested to know...who is here now that used to be a follower/fan and has saw the light?! Give this post a like if so...

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Who remembers her trying to be relatable by saying £60 for a family day out is a lot of money 😆 so many things she said whilst trying to be relatable that made me eye roll so hard! She gives zero fucks in this house about that. Its all about looking rich. Love how many people have woken up.
Also to the poster above who said that Emily inspired them to breastfeed and another one who said Emily inspired them to get off the sofa and clean, this is what is wrong with the industry. She is being portrayed as a friend. A mumspiration. If Emily can do it, then so can I! Except she isn't a stay at home mum/housewife. She is a saleswoman. That is it. Thats how she affords her luxury lifestyle. Wow, super mum Emily has a robot hoover, I will get one then my house will be as clean as Emilys. Except she has a cleaner, her hoover was free and everytime somebody purchases one of them hoovers, she earns money. Emily does and says nothing unless she is earning money from it. She is very good at her job, as a saleswoman. Not a mum vlogger who just documents daily life and hacks. A saleswoman.🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Sweet&Sassy

2020 rant!!

All the bloody face pulling and moaning about the “homeschooling”....

Fact one - Emily you are a stay at home mum/housewife who has a YouTube Channel. It’s not work. Your job is filming your exploited children, cleaning your house in between the cleaner, flashing/flogging gifted shite and products for a shitload of cash, and not so discreetly trying to get free things for your million pound house which is, by the sounds of it, going to get a million pound makeover!!
Reality is, some people were struggling to pay bills, buy food, never mind buy Christmas gifts for their children this year.

Fact two - your 24/7 baseball cap wearing David Beckham impersonator husband apparently has two salons but seems to be collaborating with you more and more cause...girls gotta eat!!

Fact three - you are NOT relatable to the average mum. Perhaps when you were at you modest house and managed to hide it more maybe, but not now. LOADS of intelligent women are seeing through the Cheshire veneered pearly white grin...wait what products did you achieve that with - whoever doles up the cash!! 🤑
And skincare, it use to be Elemis and then it changed to “I’ve always used”...whatever the f**k the new brand is you’re getting paid from!

Fact four - not the perfect mum, far from it. And that’s the edited version we get to see!Most of us would NEVER take parenting advice from you. I have no doubt you love your boys, but stop saying you didn’t want a girl...you were devastated when you saw that third blue sapphire. What a horrendous video.
Crying (and the true Essex accent is audible!)

Fact five - “I haven’t weighed myself, but I definitely feel it...non Covid cough..bullshit! Nothing to do with shoving too many chocs or mince pies in your gob like the rest of us. Enjoy your free virtual personal trainer who is probably ironically paying you!! 😂
Who is the fool - not us, we see it! It’s your poor followers, which I’m proud to say I’m no longer one of. These YouTubing mummy bloggers/voggers/floggers need to be exposed!
Although one day I’m sure her 3 boys will be mortified at all the videos of them bathing etc for the world to see!One day they’ll tell her where to shove her camera OR start pulling those bloody faces her husband does..wait one child already does that! 🤪

And last but not least....pick a f**king accent for the love of god woman!!

Peace ✌🏻 out folks!
Happy 2021...let’s just keep doing our best instead of trying to copy the unrealistic lives of YouTube “stars” 🤣!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sabrinathemiddleagedwitch

She never plans the bedrooms with her children in mind does she? Calebs room looks like a 40 year old who lives at home with his mum after getting divorced

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Catlady1

VIP Member
Homemade meals ? Home made granola balls. From the woman who had ready meal cauliflower cheese and Yorkshire puddings on her Christmas dinner. F**k off Norris!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Oh she's a little miss perfect wannabe who thinks everyone wants to be her. She's nothing but a thick bimbo who has no idea about real life. Matt is as dull as dishwater who thinks sarcasm and rudeness is charming. No mate you look like a twat. I know of so many people that watch them for the lols. She does nothing better then us lot😂. She's actually a boring individual who makes cleaning etc her life to look like superwoman. We all do it darling 🙄

Reactions: 29

I haven’t even watched past two minutes, after a week of trying to juggle actual real life jobs and homeschooling theres been a lot of freezer food because quite frankly I haven’t had the time or the energy. I know we all have a laugh on here but in all seriousness I hate the whole ‘mummy vlogger’ culture and how it prays on the fear of inadequacy that I think most mums naturally have. Its all fake and it annoys me no end to think some poor mum out there will be watching that feeling shit that she hasn’t planned a weeks worth of meals. The Unmumsy Mum is probably the only relatable one, Emily can shove her granola balls up her arse. I’m ordering a takeaway 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Sweet&Sassy

What a “logistical nightmare” living in a million pound house that size and your 3 children having to share one room designed by an interior designer whilst the older two get their rooms done and a Jack and Jill en-suite!! And oh the kitchen is so dark and there’s no utility...it’s falling to pieces! Yep what a nightmare you’re living compared to the rest of us...are your diamond shoes too tight as well!! 😩 Does she spare one single thought to the poverty crisis in this nation. Fussy eaters...believe me when I say this because my parents are volunteers at a local foodbank, when there’s nothing in the cupboards there are no options!!! She needs to open her eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s actually trying to say she didn’t want a girl. Of course she wanted a girl, there was a huge look of disappointment in her face on Jackson’s gender reveal video... and the thing is, I don’t get why she’s even lying about it. There’s nothing wrong with being a bit disappointed and it would be a lot better if she could be honest and own it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
There’s people asking on her latest YouTube video whether or not the fridge was free... at least people are starting to see the truth, even if they are a bit slow!😂

458635C6-13F3-43AC-B289-9A5BC1311B16.jpeg

7959A85F-6080-436E-8A70-88C0FE0E21B7.jpeg

I’m also loving these comments on her insta page.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
I think moving house has majorly backfired for Emily. The kids are older now and have lost their cuteness. As someone else mentioned - people aren’t interested in what kids her age are doing. Her baby tips, breastfeeding tips etc I found helpful. She moved house to get new content....but moving to the mansion has alienated her from her followers. She’s so unrelatable now and her moaning about working and home schooling? Me and my husband are both working at home with a 3yo in a 2 bed flat. We have no where to work at home other than on our laps. Rant over!

Reactions: 24

Creating romance in the bedroom my arse. I would have a king size bed to myself if it was up to me 😅

I have to say considering what a relatively privileged life they have her children always look really moody. My kids aren’t perfect don’t get me wrong but they just seem like such hard work, Jackson included these days

Also the snowman with ‘medjool date eyes’ made me howl. Just stick two stones out of the garden on it you daft mare 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Justreading

VIP Member
Complaining about how difficult working from home with kids is!!

This may be her job, it may be work to her. But she doesnt have hours set by an employer, targets to meet, rules to follow, she doesnt have to answer phone calls from customers or email other departments etc.
She doesnt have a clue about working from home with kids! Her kids are her content and she does it around them, she can "work" evenings etc. And she has her husband around! She has no idea honestly and its really annoying me, as someone who does actually have to work full time with 2 kids around!

Raa

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed her now, along with other mums influencers, as I’m sick of seeing her maniac smile and dead eyes aswell as the culture of nothing is ever good enough. There’s never any ‘making do’, it all has to be ‘renovated’ or whatever language they use. The aim for perfection aswell. Like the kitchen for example, that kitchen is fine, it’s bigger than the average families I would say but all she has to complain that she has to walk to the other side to get spoons and how they’re going to change it all. She isn’t grateful that she has a functioning kitchen that has a massive cooker, fridge and gifted appliances. The laundry shoot is another example ffs I mean pull your head out of your arse. The fact that money is no object to her and spend spend spend it on pointless crap. It all has to be done now, there’s no waiting a few months to save up to do things like the average person. It’s not for me anymore. I’m not a millionaire like her, things need doing around my house but I have to wait to balance the books and sometimes you just want to watch someone who’s house isn’t completed and there’s a bit of mess around and a homeliness feel and that it is ok rather than looking to constantly change everything. It’s not real and I’d rather watch more down to earth people with a sense of reality and human emotion. She won’t miss me as a follower as I never blindly praised her in the comments or bought her tat.

• Heart

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
OMG! She will be seething! On to thread 4 already. Thread 1 and 2 took 2 years (a year each) and her third thread lasted 3 weeks! 🤣 I still can't believe what she is doing.. its like she is following the 'how to fuck up your mum flogger career' handbook. Long may it continue. I am so happy that people can see how much she was conning them. Keep spending, scamming and lying Emily.. the sheep are waking up. I'm here for it 🍿

Top voted title @mrtumble & @Teabee

@Nofangirl shout out for the FHM upload too funny not to repost
Would LOVE to know what her reaction is to us having these?! I mean we know that she is a massive fraudster but she has been conning people for years with her dumpy dresses and mumsy image. Its brilliant! To the person who found them who knew her real name, how did you know her? I know you also mentioned that she was the uni bicycle 🚲 not surprised.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22