Emily Norris #4 FHMily’s spaghettities caused a sensation, £1M house needs renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha not this time! But in the fridge bragging video she said they haven’t got wine as they’re going alcohol free for lockdown yet was drinking wine in the cook along
I remember in old videos she said she didn’t really drink, or that Matt didn’t drink and was really quite condescending about it. They must’ve changed their minds with their fancy pants life they live- only the best for the Norris’

Reactions: 6
She has also repeatedly said she was 5.3.. now she is suddenly 5.4. Its minor but another lie!!

Reactions: 3
She has also repeatedly said she was 5.3.. now she is suddenly 5.4. Its minor but another lie!!
I thought that....she’s never said she’s 5’4!! Liar norris!

I remember in old videos she said she didn’t really drink, or that Matt didn’t drink and was really quite condescending about it. They must’ve changed their minds with their fancy pants life they live- only the best for the Norris’
She’s just full of sh1t!

Reactions: 2
Me, too, tbh. After all the waiting around for them to move into their new house, I expected something amazing, dare I say it? Don’t get me wrong, it’s a lovely house but it’s not that great considering they’re loaded YouTubers? The garden would also do my head in.
I agree. I think it will be nice when its done though, with huge bi fold doors, kitchen island, walk in wardrobes in her room etc. However then, it will be too nice, too showy and will alienate her audience. Her children will look even more bratty and ridiculous when she is cleaning up after them and handing them snacks whilst they skoot around the massive house wrecking it. I think when she has the work done more people will switch off from her. Imo she should have stayed in the old house for another couple of years then cashed out of the business to spend her childrens hard earned money.

Reactions: 8
I agree. I think it will be nice when its done though, with huge bi fold doors, kitchen island, walk in wardrobes in her room etc. However then, it will be too nice, too showy and will alienate her audience. Her children will look even more bratty and ridiculous when she is cleaning up after them and handing them snacks whilst they skoot around the massive house wrecking it. I think when she has the work done more people will switch off from her. Imo she should have stayed in the old house for another couple of years then cashed out of the business to spend her childrens hard earned money.
This made me giggle, but it’s so true!

And I agree with the rest of your post, too. I read some fuming along the lines of Covid slowing down their house plans on her home Instagram and I half wonder whether she’s reading the room, albeit shadily, and is drawing this out to keep viewers on side.

Re the drinking, I’m sure I heard her say in a few videos, including the 1950s housewife one that Matt doesn’t drink (alcohol) but then when they went away to that massive house the bubbly was opened 🥂 Anyone know what the story is?

Re the drinking, I’m sure I heard her say in a few videos, including the 1950s housewife one that Matt doesn’t drink (alcohol) but then when they went away to that massive house the bubbly was opened 🥂 Anyone know what the story is?
There was another family there with them, captured it on film by accident. When questioned about it, she deleted the questions and re edited and re uploaded it without the extra family. Never addressed it🐍

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else watched the latest clean and wondered why especially as it’s done at the weekend her 10 year old wasn’t cleaning or at least helping with his own room!! I mean ignoring the fact that even the other two should lend a hand - I can’t believe Matt went into his room and put all his stuff away and made his bed! My daughter is 10 and it’s fully her responsibility to keep her bedroom tidy - those chore charts worked wonders in husband training them hey 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Has anyone else watched the latest clean and wondered why especially as it’s done at the weekend her 10 year old wasn’t cleaning or at least helping with his own room!! I mean ignoring the fact that even the other two should lend a hand - I can’t believe Matt went into his room and put all his stuff away and made his bed! My daughter is 10 and it’s fully her responsibility to keep her bedroom tidy - those chore charts worked wonders in husband training them hey 😂😂
They probably don't want the boys spoiling the kon Marie way of folding in the cupboards. Such a hack isn't it not

I think he used to drink based on old photos she’s shown.I wonder if it turned into a problem and that’s why he doesn’t drink?

There was another family there with them, captured it on film by accident. When questioned about it, she deleted the questions and re edited and re uploaded it without the extra family. Never addressed it🐍
Yeah that was shady as always

She’s paid for a designer to tell her where to put her kids bed then puts it against the wall anyway 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how with each lockdown as it goes on her forehead lines return and she ages 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s looking quite wrinkly at the mo. Just shows how much Botox is in her face!! 🤣🤣
Yes and just exactly how her look, lifestyle and life is unattainable for the average mum. That’s the only reason I like to see it happen, it shows reality which most of her followers don’t get the opportunity to see.

Reactions: 4
I think ultimately messing around with your face does more harm than good (and she clearly has) I’m not against a bit of help I get my nails done, eyelashes, hair extensions etc but I’ve never done anything with my face and I look YEARS younger than Emily (and Im actually a year older) I don’t know why people do it, it never looks good.

Jacksons bedroom is so bland honestly I bet its cost a small fortune as well. I understand that she probably thinks its ‘classy’ but hes four years old. My daughter has just got a huge gold t-rex for her (pink) bedroom 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think ultimately messing around with your face does more harm than good (and she clearly has) I’m not against a bit of help I get my nails done, eyelashes, hair extensions etc but I’ve never done anything with my face and I look YEARS younger than Emily (and Im actually a year older) I don’t know why people do it, it never looks good.

Jacksons bedroom is so bland honestly I bet its cost a small fortune as well. I understand that she probably thinks its ‘classy’ but hes four years old. My daughter has just got a huge gold t-rex for her (pink) bedroom 😅
Show me someone that doesn't need a gold t-rex in their bedroom! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The best part of last night's vlog was the boys putting on fake American accents 😂 add the water, pass the beater. I wonder if Emily teaches them accents 😂

• Haha
I know this isn’t important but I’m really curious and I don’t know if she’s said why, but why’s Jackson got a bunk bed? Any reason? Not that it matters just a bit confused that’s all :)

I know this isn’t important but I’m really curious and I don’t know if she’s said why, but why’s Jackson got a bunk bed? Any reason? Not that it matters just a bit confused that’s all :)
So the other two can sleep in there when their rooms are being decorated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.