Emily Norris #4 FHMily’s spaghettities caused a sensation, £1M house needs renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh thank god she’s filming a vlog with professional cleaning tips! What I need to ask is what qualifies her to give professional cleaning tips? Is she a professional cleaning? Or did she just goggle it and search Pinterest. It beats me how people are sucked into her brand of tit!! BORING!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh thank god she’s filming a vlog with professional cleaning tips! What I need to ask is what qualifies her to give professional cleaning tips? Is she a professional cleaning?
Good one 😂 Emily the cleaner giving tips from her “expertise”!
Or when people say 'aw I just love the way Emily looks at Matt (The Hat)'
Its utterly cringe the way she is around him. She is nearly 40 and acts like a teenager whilst he pulls grumpy faces and speaks to her like tit, when he says something nice he comes across like it physically kills him and its usually after he has said something nasty but 'funny'. It is vomit inducing watching her act like she hangs off his every word. Its almost like a PDA, its just nauseating to watch. I won't even mention the baby voice and giggle🤢
She desperately tries to portray how happily married and in love she is. I honestly think his “humour” is what he really feels about her disguised as sarcasm then quickly covered by a reluctant compliment - he despises her. Speaks volumes of their marriage.
I do think she has some kind of mental health problem regarding narcissism and having no conscience. That would also explain the dead eyes and the how robotic she is.

Also when she was 'crying' during her homeschool rant, she was still smiling! Very Matt Hancock-esque and I think he is a psycho. I personally believe she is rubbing her hands together over home schooling.. she will be seeing the content it creates. They wasn't tears.
Only a narcissist would film themselves crying (they are just one step short of a psychopath). And then post it for the world to see.

Reactions: 10
I bleddy cringe at Tesco paying £6 for a pair of fluffy socks. £70 no thanks hhhhhuuuuun - they saw you coming.

Reactions: 11
4 year old Jackson back sleeping between her and Matt! 🙄 And she has the audacity to give parenting tips!!! duck off Emily!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
4 year old Jackson back sleeping between her and Matt! 🙄 And she has the audacity to give parenting tips!!! duck off Emily!
Oh yeah remember they would move house and they would have to stay in there rooms that’s one of the reasons they were moving...... ah..... yeah......

Reactions: 5
He’s had no input into that room and it’s dull plus the fact she treats him like a baby. I know when we moved my daughter was 3 and picked the paint and bedsheets so we could say you’re going to be in your new pink room with princess bedsheets

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Creating romance in the bedroom my arse. I would have a king size bed to myself if it was up to me 😅

I have to say considering what a relatively privileged life they have her children always look really moody. My kids aren’t perfect don’t get me wrong but they just seem like such hard work, Jackson included these days

Also the snowman with ‘medjool date eyes’ made me howl. Just stick two stones out of the garden on it you daft mare 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she’s actually trying to say she didn’t want a girl. Of course she wanted a girl, there was a huge look of disappointment in her face on Jackson’s gender reveal video... and the thing is, I don’t get why she’s even lying about it. There’s nothing wrong with being a bit disappointed and it would be a lot better if she could be honest and own it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it’s better she maintains she wanted a boy tbh. In the future, Jackson will inevitably see her posts and might stumble across it.

You wouldn’t think kids care about this stuff but when I was about 18 my Mum told me in a perfectly nice chatty way ‘oh I always wanted 2 kids but your dad would’ve been happy to stop after 1’ (I’m the youngest) and that literally cut me to my core and I always remember it 😂 #sensitive

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think it’s better she maintains she wanted a boy tbh. In the future, Jackson will inevitably see her posts and might stumble across it.

You wouldn’t think kids care about this stuff but when I was about 18 my Mum told me in a perfectly nice chatty way ‘oh I always wanted 2 kids but your dad would’ve been happy to stop after 1’ (I’m the youngest) and that literally cut me to my core and I always remember it 😂 #sensitive
each to their own, but I think Jackson knows how much he is loved and it’s clear to see how much she loves him, despite him being a boy. You could see on her gender reveal video she was disappointed, but once that baby is in your arms, all of that goes away anyway.

my dad never wanted me and still doesn’t and he made that very obvious when I was a child (him and my mum never lived together and separated when I was 5). He never told me he loved me, never hugged me or made me feel like he even cared. He once admitted he preferred his dog and then stopped contact when I turned 18. My mum wasn’t much better, I could count on one hand the amount of times she said I love you and I always felt like a huge burden to her. So I get where you’re coming from and I do know that kids care about this stuff.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
each to their own, but I think Jackson knows how much he is loved and it’s clear to see how much she loves him, despite him being a boy. You could see on her gender reveal video she was disappointed, but once that baby is in your arms, all of that goes away anyway.

my dad never wanted me and still doesn’t and he made that very obvious when I was a child (him and my mum never lived together and separated when I was 5). He never told me he loved me, never hugged me or made me feel like he even cared. He once admitted he preferred his dog and then stopped contact when I turned 18. My mum wasn’t much better, I could count on one hand the amount of times she said I love you and I always felt like a huge burden to her. So I get where you’re coming from and I do know that kids care about this stuff.
I remember with my second being convinced I was having a boy. It wasn’t that I particularly wanted either gender just I had built up this image of a boy in my head so much that when I had my scan and found out I was having another girl I probably came across as disappointed. No shame in it, I love her and don’t think I could imagine having boys now.

I have similarly shite parents so I can relate. Its hurtful but the way I see it my kids will never know how that feels, they know nothing but love and acceptance. Can’t change the past or other people’s actions, just what you learn from it. I’m sorry you had to experience that

Reactions: 7
I remember with my second being convinced I was having a boy. It wasn’t that I particularly wanted either gender just I had built up this image of a boy in my head so much that when I had my scan and found out I was having another girl I probably came across as disappointed. No shame in it, I love her and don’t think I could imagine having boys now.

I have similarly shite parents so I can relate. Its hurtful but the way I see it my kids will never know how that feels, they know nothing but love and acceptance. Can’t change the past or other people’s actions, just what you learn from it. I’m sorry you had to experience that
Yeah exactly, nothing wrong with it all, it’s a perfectly normal reaction.

thank you, parents are the ones who are supposed to protect you, yet they’re sometimes the ones who hurt you more than anyone else could. Like you say though, so many people learn from it and treat their children in an amazing way!💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why the hell does she keep saying renovation? It’s not a renovation, it’s a redecoration, extension/remodel!
A renovation is what you do to an old house with manly carpets and bits falling down isn’t it?! That house doesn’t need renovating!! Maybe it needs adjusting and extending to suit their taste but I’m so over insta-w@nkers going on about reno projects on houses that are perfectly habitable and quite nice!
The unmumsy mum is a perfect example of a renovation! The idiot fod and mod were perfect example of insta d1cks who redecorated to their taste and went on about renovating. The organised mum has bought a very old and dated house with cracked & broken windows, rewiring needed and such that clearly needs renovating!!

Emily (& Matt!) your house doesn’t need renovating, it’s perfectly ok to extend and redecorate if that’s what you feel it needs (scamming aside!) but stop calling it a renovation for goodness sake!!!!!

Rant over...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Unmumsy mum is one of the only mumvloggers that I like and I enjoy her home account. Her taste is very similar to mine and I like seeing her updates because as you say it is a complete renovation. Emily has just bought a house that she doesn’t seem to like anything about for some reason. I actually MUCH preferred their old house

Awww for flip sakes! I wish she would just be honest about the gender issue. Saying she wanted a boy for all 3 kids that they planned...no she didn’t. Her face said it all when she saw that third blue diamond and then the tears, she was completely gutted! I’ve said it before, there’s no doubt whatsoever that she loves her boys and wouldn’t swap them for the world but saying she wanted 3 boys isn’t the truth!

The Unmumsy mum is one of the only mumvloggers that I like and I enjoy her home account. Her taste is very similar to mine and I like seeing her updates because as you say it is a complete renovation. Emily has just bought a house that she doesn’t seem to like anything about for some reason. I actually MUCH preferred their old house
Me, too, tbh. After all the waiting around for them to move into their new house, I expected something amazing, dare I say it? Don’t get me wrong, it’s a lovely house but it’s not that great considering they’re loaded YouTubers? The garden would also do my head in.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.