Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be fun to see if she manages to keep her calm fake face on without having the help of her assistant.
Who actually needs an interior designer? Is she that boring that she has no ideas of her own?
Apart from paying someone to decorate when I can't be arsed to do the work or I don't have time, I love designing my own rooms and picking the fabrics etc. It's got to be another freebie for her 🤔 we'll soon see when it's finished and she has to start plugging it

Reactions: 4
Apart from paying someone to decorate when I can't be arsed to do the work or I don't have time, I love designing my own rooms and picking the fabrics etc. It's got to be another freebie for her 🤔 we'll soon see when it's finished and she has to start plugging it
Yeah exactly, surely that’s part of the fun, designing your house and picking how you want them? Seems very odd anyway, especially since she keeps reminding people that it took a year for them to get into the house, so they had plenty of time to plan it.

Yeah exactly, surely that’s part of the fun, designing your house and picking how you want them? Seems very odd anyway, especially since she keeps reminding people that it took a year for them to get into the house, so they had plenty of time to plan it.
I think if I was buying a new house and had unlimited funds I would hire an interior designer. What makes it laughable is her home account, all she is posting is someone else's ideas 😂

Reactions: 5
I think if I was buying a new house and had unlimited funds I would hire an interior designer. What makes it laughable is her home account, all she is posting is someone else's ideas 😂
Each to their own I guess, I love interior design and I love renovation projects, so I guess it makes sense why I wouldn’t hire an interior designer as I’d like to do it all my way. I ripped out my current house and re did it all about three years ago and I’m already itching to move so that I can do it again!😂

totally agree about the last bit though, she can’t have a home account and take credit for an amazing home if she didn’t even design it😂

Reactions: 3
Genuinely think that she has none of her own ideas. Surely even massively rich people enjoy having their own personalities show through in their house, even if someone else put it together for them? Her house is always so bland and grey.

Oh gosh the cook along tonight with two of the most fakest women on YouTube🤖🤖 it will be interesting to see if Emily shows any kind of personality other than nodding and giggling as that is what she is usually like around people. Also an interior designer in for her office 🤦🏼‍♀️ imagine making money documenting your house reno but using an interior designer! Can she do anything herself?!
She couldn’t even do her own post for the live thing, just lazily let Kerry do it and then linked it...queen of delegation this one!!

It will be fun to see if she manages to keep her calm fake face on without having the help of her assistant.
Who actually needs an interior designer? Is she that boring that she has no ideas of her own?
Wonder how much she will bribe the kids with to behave and not interrupt....🤣🤣 risky doing a live with them around!!

That’s what she’s always done, steal other ideas from Pinterest, the so called hacks, recipes etc all nicked from other insta weirdos...she ‘researches’ (trawls internet for other people’s content) something then shamelessly passes it all off on her own and sticks a ton of ads in the make money from it all!

Reactions: 6
My god, that grey dress she’s wearing is probably the most unflattering piece of clothing I’ve ever seen... on anyone. On the upside, there’s no risk of any boob dipping incident I guess 🤣

• Haha
Broadcasting the security upgrade, cctv, so she can watch the boys on the trampoline.(for our benefit I reckon as we was questioning its safety being backed on to a pub field). She looked nervous to me as she was saying it. The smile was even more forced that usual! Hopefully she is realising what a position she has put her children in and how she has potentially compromised them. She never mentioned security in their old house. I wouldn't sleep at night if I was her, I would be a nervous wreck! Also what do the police do for a burglary?! A crime number. She is an idiot posting absolutely everything online including where her childrens bedrooms are located😫 why do they do it 😫
View attachment 314502View attachment 314503
I've always thought it strange that any vlogger/influencer would openly show the layout of their homes or show anything that could identify their location. As much as I do like watching vloggers/influencers I know I couldn't expose my family to the point of potentially putting them at risk. No amount of money is worth that risk, the adults have a choice, but the children don't have that luxury. Surely safeguarding your children should be a higher priority than making money. In all fairness the number of mummy floggers doing this is ridiculous, it's almost as if they've sold their souls for freebies, money and 15 minutes of Z lister fame

Reactions: 7
How can she have an interior designer come to her house during lockdown? I’d have thought this wouldn’t be essential? You’d think she’d just wait until after lockdown 🤔

Shea so boring, if I had that massive house I would have whipped out the paint, samples, new cushions ect by now. Oh yeah shes not doing any of it herself is she.

Reactions: 5
Shea so boring, if I had that massive house I would have whipped out the paint, samples, new cushions ect by now. Oh yeah shes not doing any of it herself is she.
Right? I keep trying to find ways to change stuff around the house. I wish I was moving to a new place with her kind of money to spend on decor. I can understand some people don't like that kind of thing, but if you have a YouTube channel and your mummy content is running out, it's just a wasted opportunity not decorating the house yourself 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She will be hiring an interior designer as it is her place of work. Her backdrop. Her children are her props. The ad companies provide the script. Imagine having a home but not decorating it to your own taste because you was living some Truman Show life.

Oh look! Another hidden AD! Declare before people click you hooded, snake eyed scammer!!
20201118_191112.jpg

• Sick
I feel a bit silly really, I do think last year she was different, at about May time 2019 baby was 4 months and she helped me get off the sofa and start doing more, I was so inspired.

I’ve had to come in here to say this- I loved Emily Norris, but I think she’s doing a meldrum and now she’s moved into her huge house she’s becoming totally unreletable! I can’t bare to see the things she is spending so much money on and how she can buy these things and decorate and renovate the house just like that without having to save or wait. It’s really putting me off her. She’s so lucky she has the money and done well but it just feels like she is rubbing it In our faces.
I also find it really insensitive to be posting so much of what she is spending and even linking to the items so we can see how much it all is. When people are loosing their jobs and lively hoods and some loosing relatives and loved ones due to the pandemic I just think it’s got to stop now. It’s showing off on a huge scale
She’s gone from girl next door, relatable mum you could see yourself talking to on the school run to stuck up posh mum who you want to stay clear of.
I feel she is going to loose fans over the next year and become the next Mrs meldrum

Reactions: 10
I feel a bit silly really, I do think last year she was different, at about May time 2019 baby was 4 months and she helped me get off the sofa and start doing more, I was so inspired.
Don’t feel silly, I was the same, she’s conned us all!!! I’m glad people are waking up and not being conned anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.