Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she would be honest. Is she a business woman with a cleaner and assistant, or a stay at home mum that does everything herself? She can’t own up to being the first, because her business is a scam from pretending to be the latter.

I think when someone is made to feel inferior by the bragging (humble or not) or showing off by someone else is a different thing to jealousy. I think a lot of people feel awful when they watch someone like Emily. It wouldn't be so unfair if it was a true representation of their/her life, they have made themselves look amazing by lying and manipulating the truth.

For the majority, having a cleaner, a wealthy husband and a personal assistant is way out of the average person's reach. And that is who she is marketing herself towards, who she is making money from. Average mums and dads looking for inspiration. That's why I can't stand people like her, because to put it bluntly - they're full of tit.
Another way of looking at it too, is that although some of us could afford those things too, doesn’t mean we would have them because some of us have priorities beyond keeping up appearances for the gram and buying designer handbags.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never understood why from a young age we are taught that if someone doesn’t like you it’s because they are jealous, no it’s because they don’t like you, simple as. Okay yes maybe some people are jealous, but the majority are not.
What has Emily got to be jealous of? Three unruly bratty children? A husband who loves himself? A house that is cold and unwelcoming? Or the fact that she’s sold her children’s privacy for a designer handbag?
I just don’t like her because she’s a snake who tells lies and exploits her children.
Exactly. I despite my sister in law, she is a huge c*nt and I am certainty not jealous of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Broadcasting the security upgrade, cctv, so she can watch the boys on the trampoline.(for our benefit I reckon as we was questioning its safety being backed on to a pub field). She looked nervous to me as she was saying it. The smile was even more forced that usual! Hopefully she is realising what a position she has put her children in and how she has potentially compromised them. She never mentioned security in their old house. I wouldn't sleep at night if I was her, I would be a nervous wreck! Also what do the police do for a burglary?! A crime number. She is an idiot posting absolutely everything online including where her childrens bedrooms are located😫 why do they do it 😫
Screenshot_20201117-201749_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201117-201822_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
I think she’s touched a nerve with a few people doing that video from what I’ve read in the comments. Commenting on parenting styles is never a good way to make your subscribers like you, I would have thought Emily would have known that. Most of that video makes her sound very ignorant, privileged and uneducated. She literally is so out of touch with reality.
The video felt like a reaction to what Emily has read on here - she has let her anger and frustration get in the way here and will have turned actual fans off her.

Reactions: 10
Broadcasting the security upgrade, cctv, so she can watch the boys on the trampoline.(for our benefit I reckon as we was questioning its safety being backed on to a pub field). She looked nervous to me as she was saying it. The smile was even more forced that usual! Hopefully she is realising what a position she has put her children in and how she has potentially compromised them. She never mentioned security in their old house. I wouldn't sleep at night if I was her, I would be a nervous wreck! Also what do the police do for a burglary?! A crime number. She is an idiot posting absolutely everything online including where her childrens bedrooms are located😫 why do they do it 😫
View attachment 314502View attachment 314503
I am glad she has had security installed, far too many crazy people in the world that know too much about her children

Reactions: 4
If she’s using web based ccctv I hope they’ve encrypted it so any old weirdo can’t hack in!!!!! Can you imagine!!!

Reactions: 2
They spent days installing it apparently. Clearly she doesn't feel as safe in this house as she did in her last house.. I don't blame her. That field would freak me out! Her house and garden are completely overlooked and will be worse with bi folds. Lets hope she plants huge trees and a big fence.. but then that would spoil her 'view' and of course instagram comes before her childrens wellbeing.

The house is gated at the front kerbside/driveway, I wouldn’t mind betting they’ve got electric gates and intercoms to get in now....ya know, just to complete mansion lifestyle 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
The house is gated at the front kerbside/driveway, I wouldn’t mind betting they’ve got electric gates and intercoms to get in now....ya know, just to complete mansion lifestyle 🤣🤣🤣
Definitely will be gated with an intercom 😆 I mean as dumb as Zoella and Saccone Jolys are etc.. at least none of them bought a house with a huge public field attached to their back garden with a 2ft fence. I mean, is she for real?! She needs to give her head a wobble. She gets millions of views per month and 600,000 + subs.. she should have bought somewhere more private instead of trying to look like she has moved to the countryside. Its all about the image rather than the reality with her.

Reactions: 3
See I don't buy that she is this OTT attached mum who suffers separation anxiety etc. Surely the thing that would drive that is fear and paranoia. If that is the case, why does she expose them and have people critique their behaviour, watch them bathe, get into bed, show their underwear drawers, their bedrooms, their breakfast etc. She knows what sickos are out there first hand. Why does she endanger them by making them into minor celebs and having her address easy to find and that big open field at the back. (It isn't a scenic countryside like she is trying to portray). Surely if her boys came first she would remove them from the internet! I am not a helicopter mum but no way would I expose my children like she has. It makes me shiver to think of doing that and knowing its my children that pay the bills. I mean, no good mum would do what she does. It would just be a flat out no. She is a narcissist and fame hungry and them boys are just used to create an image so she can make lots of money in the profession that she got a degree in. Its all a scam. Money first. Money second. Money third.

I totally agree. My issues and worry come from fear. I'm the parent that won't allow my child on school websites or let people take pics at plays etc. She has no reason too. Its pure bull tit. She exposes them in a way that she does not need too. Actual prick.

Is good that she's finally worried for her childrens safety, I'm sure we'll see alot less of them now she's less of a mum guru and more of an interior designer (or paying someone to do that for her) 🤞🏻 she's moving away from what made her well known, for her childrens sake. But renovating the £1million house market ain't as big as the mummy market!

Isn’t the intercom in the hallway?? X
Good spot! Well that’s something at least...for the kids sake. But a gated mansion, hardly relatable for us minions!
Whoever starts the next thread make sure you link the fhm photos...don’t want those beauties to get lost...!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally her fault but still not the children’s choice so the more
Totally her own fault but those boys are innocent and have no choice, the more protection they have the better considering how much of their lives she has put out there.
it is a shame for those poor boys to have such a selfish parent

Oh gosh the cook along tonight with two of the most fakest women on YouTube🤖🤖 it will be interesting to see if Emily shows any kind of personality other than nodding and giggling as that is what she is usually like around people. Also an interior designer in for her office 🤦🏼‍♀️ imagine making money documenting your house reno but using an interior designer! Can she do anything herself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will be fun to see if she manages to keep her calm fake face on without having the help of her assistant.
Who actually needs an interior designer? Is she that boring that she has no ideas of her own?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.