Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the moment there's quite a few influences who are pregnant or just had babies, but all I see is a group of pampered princesses, treating pregnancy like a disability or constantly moaning about nausea and then stuffing their faces with chocolate and any unhealthy crap they can find. In reality pregnancy doesn't mean using it as an excuse to get out of doing routine things. These are women not having complications or additional health issues, but using pregnancy as an excuse and behaving like they're the first woman to give birth. Interestingly, the ones I'm referring to, seem to have ties to channel mum.
Oooh who are we talking about? I can’t think of any pregnant channel mum vloggers. What have I missed?

Reactions: 1
Oooh who are we talking about? I can’t think of any pregnant channel mum vloggers. What have I missed?
I love Ellie Polly but since announcing her second pregnancy, the endless AF links, constant moaning about nausea, yet eats copious amounts of chocolate, and general junk. At times it's hard to believe this is a second pregnancy the way she behaves . I'm a mum myself but I've never really been overly interested in pregnancy content, I think everyone's experience is so different. It concerns me when other mums or expectant mums view influencers who are gifted so many freebies or push products to earn money. It can create an unnecessary pressure for some subscribers who may feel to be good parents, they need to buy the endless products shown by these influencers.

Reactions: 2
Eugh I see she is doing a cook along with that Kerry Whelpdale, who is a poundland Emily Norris. They are both such wannabes. Emily cooked her kids cheese and beans on toast or freezer food up every night (unless there was a hello fresh ad on the go) until the last year and now she is pretending she is some kind of cook to get the affiliates and content🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Eugh I see she is doing a cook along with that Kerry Whelpdale, who is a poundland Emily Norris. They are both such wannabes. Emily cooked her kids cheese and beans on toast or freezer food up every night (unless there was a hello fresh ad on the go) until the last year and now she is pretending she is some kind of cook to get the affiliates and content🙄
oh my god seriously!?!

Reactions: 1
That will be utterly tit! 😆

She looks like something off can't pay we'll take it away
This is too funny because it’s true! Swipe up or else!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if "the boss" told her "assistant" off. Emily's assistant's Instagram profile is no longer public! (And it wasn't interesting enough for me to bother with following now) but anyways, we can't see just how much she does behind the scenes to help Emily out now!

• Wow
'Parenting styles I don't do', like I'd ever watch a video like that from Emily. The woman who can't edit a 15 minute video without her children misbehaving.. and that is with music on top of it too! 2 of the most miserable kids on YouTube. Basically anything where she tells her children no would be a big no no I'm guessing. She has no idea how badly her children and parenting comes across does she!

Reactions: 9
'Parenting styles I don't do', like I'd ever watch a video like that from Emily. The woman who can't edit a 15 minute video without her children misbehaving.. and that is with music on top of it too! 2 of the most miserable kids on YouTube. Basically anything where she tells her children no would be a big no no I'm guessing. She has no idea how badly her children and parenting comes across does she!
It's always the ones with feral kids that try to impart their parenting 'wisdom' on us minions isn't it!

I love how one of her children didn’t like the meal because he misunderstood and thought they were having cheeseburgers and bacon, not pasta bake. I reckon it was caleb, he’s the bratty ungrateful one.

I love how one of her children didn’t like the meal because he misunderstood and thought they were having cheeseburgers and bacon, not pasta bake. I reckon it was caleb, he’s the bratty ungrateful one.
Yes 100% Caleb that is why she won't say who it is. Imagine a 7 year old refusing to eat because it has pasta in it! Ooh please Emily.. share your wisdom and advice so my 7 year old can be a brat!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes 100% Caleb that is why she won't say who it is. Imagine a 7 year old refusing to eat because it has pasta in it! Ooh please Emily.. share your wisdom and advice so my 7 year old can be a brat!
What an actual brat. It’s not like he doesn’t like pasta either, I think they just didn’t want it because they thought they were getting burgers and when they didn’t get what they wanted, they went on a hunger protest. I hope she didn’t give him anything else, but knowing her she probably did.

I hate it when children refuse to eat and the parent makes them something different. If a child has tried something and definitely doesn’t like it, then fair enough don’t give it to them, as an adult we wouldn’t eat something we didn’t like, but if they’re just refusing it to be awkward then that’s different.

Reactions: 6
Definitely Caleb, he has a serious case of middle child syndrome and she has always said he’s the most difficult out of the three boys.

Jackson is like a mini Caleb in the making. Also she treats Jackson like he is a baby when he is 4!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
duck off Emily your the last woman on earth Id take parenting advice from! Your kids are brats!

Reactions: 10
I never really followed her before Jackson was born, so I’m not sure if Caleb has always been this way. I’m guessing because he was the youngest for almost three years, he probably was like this, but he probably became worse when Jackson was born. Her pandering to him doesn’t help though, she needs to discipline him more.

Reactions: 2
Won’t declare which child yet puts their lives all over the internet. I think parenting styles are a stupid fad, just assess the situation and parent as you think, I don’t know why everything needs a label and has to be a rigid way

Watched her video for a laugh because her talking about parenting always makes me laugh... anyway she said she was looking at the stats and apparently 55% of people that watch don’t subscribe, so 55% of people probably hate watch her then?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.