Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was never fussed anyway but she is a proper devious cow. There's loads I've not seen of hers šŸ˜ 
She actually is! Iā€™ve never been a fan of her, Iā€™ve always ā€œhate followedā€ her on insta because Iā€™m a nosey cow and she just annoys mešŸ¤£ Iā€™ve recently gone back through her YouTube and had a nosey at some old videos to see what she was like in the beginning and she was just as big a con then as she is now! Spouting her ā€œgirl gotta eat nonsenseā€ and claiming she wonā€™t push ads for stuff she doesnā€™t like, she tells so many lies!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
She actually is! Iā€™ve never been a fan of her, Iā€™ve always ā€œhate followedā€ her on insta because Iā€™m a nosey cow and she just annoys mešŸ¤£ Iā€™ve recently gone back through her YouTube and had a nosey at some old videos to see what she was like in the beginning and she was just as big a con then as she is now! Spouting her ā€œgirl gotta eat nonsenseā€ and claiming she wonā€™t push ads for stuff she doesnā€™t like, she tells so many lies!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I watched the last bit where she's doing her humble brag about being proud and all that šŸ™„ she knew exactly what she was doing!!! She worked in marketing? Has a degree in it? šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ this little old me bullshit too, they were well off with his salons before she started the Youtube rubbish. Properties in Essex have never been cheap. People don't give up well paid jobs lightly. Trying to make us feel like she actually puts in hard days graft by setting up some ligting and making a vlog?! šŸ¤£ piss off Emily you wet lettuce. If it was THAT hard and the benefits were so little, you wouldn't do it!! It's not a hobby to help, it's alllllllll about the money you liar.

Oooh that turned into a bit of a rant šŸ˜† but it's too easy to see through this crap. She always films her "news" i.e the content in relation to the vlog clickbait title last, to ensure people watch it till the end šŸ˜ but it's just a hobby you got lucky with hun šŸ™„

Reactions: 12
She is such a fraud! 'I only started it as a hobby, I never expected to make money from it, and now I can get by'.. she knew exactly what she was doing! She isn't just a regular mum! She has a degree in marketing and had worked in that industry for over 10 years before starting her channel! Quite high up as well. She is the biggest liar out there. Very calculating and narcissistic. I hate to say this but I think her personality is similar to her Dads by the sound of it. Obviously not as evil! But she said he was narcissistic but quite charming. She can be charming, hence her success but it is only to scam people out of money. Recommending products to people that trust her. Every. Single. Day. Very slyly. I just really can't stand her and what she does to people šŸ˜« yes people have a choice but this industry and Emily in particular is so cruel as it almost doesn't feel like advertising, but a good friend recommending something. Something that they themselves would never use. Making people feel inadequate or influencing people to get into debtšŸ˜« I hope its a long gone industry by the time my children have kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah thereā€™s no way she just started it as a hobby, greedy Emily doesnā€™t do anything unless she gains from it and as others have said, with her experience she clearly saw a way she could make big easy money, she probably spent time researching it and then jumped on it when she got the chance. This wasnā€™t just a way for her to give up work and be a full time mum, it was a way for her to get rich quick. I just hope her children donā€™t end up messed up because their privacy has been sold to millions. Poor Jacksonā€™s conception, birth and beyond is online for the world to see. I do hope she realises how damaging this all this is though one day, when sheā€™s sitting on her pile of gold with no one around her, maybe she will regret it.

Reactions: 12
Silent reader here. Not sure if this has been mentioned but have just seen on Companies House that Matt applied to dissolve/strike off Menace Grooming on the 6th November. So I guess heā€™s going to be working with Emily now?! And I guess owning a Barber shop in a pandemic isnā€™t exactly working out.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ooh thatā€™s interesting...looks like heā€™s following in mr hinchā€™s footsteps and living off the proceeds off his wife conning everyone
Risky strategy, hope insta world doesnā€™t dry up for them!!!!

Makes me even more cross about how much they have scammed out of all her followers in the last 3 years....itā€™s disgusting! šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 5
Silent reader here. Not sure if this has been mentioned but have just seen on Companies House that Matt applied to dissolve/strike off Menace Grooming on the 6th November. So I guess heā€™s going to be working with Emily now?! And I guess owning a Barber shop in a pandemic isnā€™t exactly working out.
She is literally falling for the same down fall as the other floggers. They buy the big house, the husband stays at home and the audience get turned off. Its not real life. Plus he is not likeable at all! She has been listening to some sheep kissing her arse telling her that he is funny, but he is cringe and try hard. I usually fast forward him. For years I have, even when I thought she was alright, I've ways disliked him. Plus she changes and starts talking weird and giggling. My word, Mrs Marketing Degree is bleeping up.

Reactions: 16
So much for her ā€œso busy, overwhelmedā€ crap, Matt has been home a lot since first lockdown and will be even more now, Iā€™ve never seen him clean (and since Emily doesnā€™t either they have a cleaner) but he has always helped with everything else, cooks more than her, does laundry, plays with the kids, does school runs, etc thatā€™s a lot more than most husbands do. Although he still has Ace and probably already started a few online businesses since the pandemic, Emily still gets way more help than the average mum. ā€œBusy mum of 3ā€ šŸ™„, more like PROFESSIONAL LIAR, itā€™s disgusting how much sh*t actually comes out of her mouth šŸ˜”

Reactions: 10
He doesnā€™t have Ace. Thatā€™s owned by his sister
So much for her ā€œso busy, overwhelmedā€ crap, Matt has been home a lot since first lockdown and will be even more now, Iā€™ve never seen him clean (and since Emily doesnā€™t either they have a cleaner) but he has always helped with everything else, cooks more than her, does laundry, plays with the kids, does school runs, etc thatā€™s a lot more than most husbands do. Although he still has Ace and probably already started a few online businesses since the pandemic, Emily still gets way more help than the average mum. ā€œBusy mum of 3ā€ šŸ™„, more like PROFESSIONAL LIAR, itā€™s disgusting how much sh*t actually comes out of her mouth šŸ˜”

He doesnā€™t have Ace. Thatā€™s owned by his sister
Oh, so another LIE? Sheā€™s always said (at least when I used to follow) that her husband has 2 salons, even in the above video ā€œget my nails done at Mattā€™s salonā€

Reactions: 5
He resigned from Ace in 2018. She says that he helps tidy and that hes 'hUsBanD TrAIneD'šŸ¤¢ hate that word. I can't wait for the sheep to see how much money she has got by scamming when he leaves his job. The ads are so fake and annoying, it will backfire.

Reactions: 6
People don't want to see loads of ads or people showing off their wealth at the moment. Thiscwill definitely be their downfall

Reactions: 7
The stepford wife act is another lie then? I thought she left her job to be a ā€œwork at home mumā€ and spend more time with the children? But actually receives near constant help? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.