Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stepford wife act is another lie then? I thought she left her job to be a “work at home mum” and spend more time with the children? But actually receives near constant help? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes exactly, it was never about staying at home with the kids. It was always about making money from the kids. She has never been real or let the mask slip, she has been a marketing robot since day 1. I hope her kids sue her when they are older.

Reactions: 7
Oh, so another LIE? She’s always said (at least when I used to follow) that her husband has 2 salons, even in the above video “get my nails done at Matt’s salon”
Yeah I thought the same she always said he had 2 salons

Reactions: 4
I used to like her and didn't mind when she did the odd add because I thought she genuinely liked the item but now it's constant adds that contradict each other I asked her a few times about the Mario lego that she reviewed a few weeks ago got as I am thinking of buying it but worried it might get boring after a short time without expansion packs she won't answer me I never see it in the background she never mentions an item once she's been paid same with toy story toys

Reactions: 9
Again, I think it was quite a calculating move to minimise her cup size as her image is a stepford wife, a wholesome mum etc and her audience is majority women. Tyra Banks used to change outfits and poses depending on whether she was appearing in a lads mag or a womans magazine. Having a marketing degree, she would have known this. She purposely makes herself have zero sex appeal, when in fact we now know how much she loves herself and her big, pasta covered tits. Honestly she is the most conniving one out of the lot of them. I don't think she does anything without thinking of her false image first as she doesn't want the money to dry up.
Absolutely this and obviously it is working for her.

• Heart
She is such a fraud! 'I only started it as a hobby, I never expected to make money from it, and now I can get by'.. she knew exactly what she was doing! She isn't just a regular mum! She has a degree in marketing and had worked in that industry for over 10 years before starting her channel! Quite high up as well. She is the biggest liar out there. Very calculating and narcissistic. I hate to say this but I think her personality is similar to her Dads by the sound of it. Obviously not as evil! But she said he was narcissistic but quite charming. She can be charming, hence her success but it is only to scam people out of money. Recommending products to people that trust her. Every. Single. Day. Very slyly. I just really can't stand her and what she does to people 😫 yes people have a choice but this industry and Emily in particular is so cruel as it almost doesn't feel like advertising, but a good friend recommending something. Something that they themselves would never use. Making people feel inadequate or influencing people to get into debt😫 I hope its a long gone industry by the time my children have kids!
Completely agree with this. Her first videos from 6 years ago all have 'includes paid promotion' so she went straight into the hard sell. It was never just a little hobby, it was all meticulously planned.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
When I watch YouTube I just want a bit of light entertainment, maybe pick up a few tips/ideas along the way, and with the mummy bloggers feel like there’s other normal mums out there going through the same struggles etc. Not watch someone trying to sell me stuff I don’t need, that she doesn’t use herself and may not even know about if she wasn’t getting paid for it. If that’s not bad enough she isn’t upfront about it, she hides it under the idea of ‘I just want to show you this product’, ‘it’s made a huge difference to my life’ there’s no pressure when in reality she has manipulated the viewers, all behind her fake smiling mask. It became clear to me what they were all about when they were going away every weekend doing activities like centre pacs, lunches out, this and that expensive holiday, the endless clothes hauls YouTubers seem to do, got found out she had a cleaner, the ‘gifted’ products. I remember she advertised a washing machine with a quiet spin cycle so ‘if your kids were doing homework at the table’ it wouldn’t disturb them, but her machine was in a separate utility room 🙈 I could go on...

Reactions: 8
When I watch YouTube I just want a bit of light entertainment, maybe pick up a few tips/ideas along the way, and with the mummy bloggers feel like there’s other normal mums out there going through the same struggles etc. Not watch someone trying to sell me stuff I don’t need, that she doesn’t use herself and may not even know about if she wasn’t getting paid for it. If that’s not bad enough she isn’t upfront about it, she hides it under the idea of ‘I just want to show you this product’, ‘it’s made a huge difference to my life’ there’s no pressure when in reality she has manipulated the viewers, all behind her fake smiling mask. It became clear to me what they were all about when they were going away every weekend doing activities like centre pacs, lunches out, this and that expensive holiday, the endless clothes hauls YouTubers seem to do, got found out she had a cleaner, the ‘gifted’ products. I remember she advertised a washing machine with a quiet spin cycle so ‘if your kids were doing homework at the table’ it wouldn’t disturb them, but her machine was in a separate utility room 🙈 I could go on...
I remember when she said years ago that she could hoover and do laundry at bed time because the kids were used to it and never woke up. Forward to that quiet washing machine ad and she was talking about loving it because it didn't wake her children up at night! Even though they would sleep through it anyway! I mean they are 4, 7 and nearly 10.. not newborns! The lies that she tells is unreal! I felt like I was the only one seeing through her for so long! As soon as you realise what she is you become disgusted by her. She is a scam artist, con woman.

Reactions: 10
I remember when she said years ago that she could hoover and do laundry at bed time because the kids were used to it and never woke up. Forward to that quiet washing machine ad and she was talking about loving it because it didn't wake her children up at night! Even though they would sleep through it anyway! I mean they are 4, 7 and nearly 10.. not newborns! The lies that she tells is unreal! I felt like I was the only one seeing through her for so long! As soon as you realise what she is you become disgusted by her. She is a scam artist, con woman.
I know what you mean, I remember when I started commenting on this thread and it was so quiet. I felt like I was alone in seeing what a snake she was. I never liked her because I always thought she was a sly smug snake and I used to wonder why no one else really commented on here!

I know what you mean, I remember when I started commenting on this thread and it was so quiet. I felt like I was alone in seeing what a snake she was. I never liked her because I always thought she was a sly smug snake and I used to wonder why no one else really commented on here!
Me too! I think the normal house and husband at work meant that she could fool people into maybe only earning a few hundred pound per ad. The house and Matt staying at home is a big no no in that industry. Not to mention hiring an interior designer! Wtf. A cleaner for her cleaning videos, her assistant for the boring research and chopping veg etc, Gleam to manage her and sort out her invoicing. I mean what does she do besides flog her children and think of new ways to scam her audience?!

Me too! I think the normal house and husband at work meant that she could fool people into maybe only earning a few hundred pound per ad. The house and Matt staying at home is a big no no in that industry. Not to mention hiring an interior designer! Wtf. A cleaner for her cleaning videos, her assistant for the boring research and chopping veg etc, Gleam to manage her and sort out her invoicing. I mean what does she do besides flog her children and think of new ways to scam her audience?!
Yeah exactly. The only people that won’t see through her now are just her deluded super fans that declare their love for her on YouTube every day!

Even the laundry shoot is ridiculous, as if she spends her days meticulously doing housework. Her motto is literally why get off my arse when I could pay someone to do it.

Reactions: 6
Even the laundry shoot is ridiculous, as if she spends her days meticulously doing housework. Her motto is literally why get off my arse when I could pay someone to do it.
She is like her pal Louise Pentland but is sly about it. Who wants to see her 2 badly behaved kids and Fraser jump on that trampoline, every day and that boring 'view'. Nobody cares. Maybe for one day but now its just boring. Plus its not very aspirational is it as not many people can afford a £1.5k trampoline and a million pound house is Essex. So happy she can afford that by conning people and selling her kids. Not.

It’s just showing off!!!
I’m surprised she’s not shown her Xmas tree yet, you can bet they’ve got it up or are doing it, likely because she’s filming more con artist videos to dupe people into buy more Xmas rubbish that they don’t need or can afford....

She is like her pal Louise Pentland but is sly about it. Who wants to see her 2 badly behaved kids and Fraser jump on that trampoline, every day and that boring 'view'. Nobody cares. Maybe for one day but now its just boring. Plus its not very aspirational is it as not many people can afford a £1.5k trampoline and a million pound house is Essex. So happy she can afford that by conning people and selling her kids. Not.
At least Louise makes it very clear she doesn’t very often do these jobs herself. Whether that’s intentional or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

The height of the fence gives me anxiety. I would be constantly worried about it being easy access for a burglar

The height of the fence gives me anxiety. I would be constantly worried about it being easy access for a burglar
Especially as she vlogs - it's easy to find out the layout of the house, where things are kept..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.