Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling people to go into London to look at lights and get a hot chocolate during lockdown it’s meant to be essential travel only 🤬🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s so sneaky. She quite clearly said “4 donuts between the 6 of us” to try and make a point again about her not being pregnant, why is she so bothered about what people on here say?😂😂
I think its because people on here were alluding to her looking a bit fat, having a belly, having a bump. To Emily, the vain narcissist who thinks she is gorgeous, who had to have a DNA test to make sure she wass related to her sister because Emily thinks she is too gorgeous to be her sister, to a person like her, attacking her looks is the worst thing we could say. She can shrug off the other things we say but she can't shrug off anything about her looks as she is so vain. She wants to end the pregnancy speculation as she doesn't want us commenting on her weight/appearance. It honestly is the only thing that would hurt her feelings. Oh and if money dried up and she wasn't able to do an ad a day.

Reactions: 10
Four doughnuts between the six of them •BTW IM DONE• so who’s the 6th person?!
If you watch her following stories she starts some rubbish about how she said that unintentionally and that she isn’t pregnant and they aren’t going to have any more children. She quite clearly said “4 between the 6 of us” to give herself an excuse to put people straight that she isn’t pregnant.

Reactions: 8
Yep. To be fair to her she was very nice and likeable. She was always going to be successful, but we all have different versions of success! I think she’s always wanted to be rich and “famous”
You can see she’s been hungry for ‘fame’ of some sort for a very long time, hence the fhm mag thing and the male grooming products thing in the mirror (blatantly and as as the salon was listed)

I wonder if people have inboxed her after reading Tattle... we know plenty of Curtain twitchers swing by here 😆
Who is the 6th person staying with them? That’s not the kind of slip up you make without reason.... they must have someone there who shouldn’t be... ! Hahahaha oopsy Emiliy!!

Telling people to go into London to look at lights and get a hot chocolate during lockdown it’s meant to be essential travel only 🤬🤬
She’s an idiot, the way she has talked about lockdown at times she clearly doesn’t support it or think it is important! Look what happened when they went away to that barn and clearly had others staying with them...

If you watch her following stories she starts some rubbish about how she said that unintentionally and that she isn’t pregnant and they aren’t going to have any more children. She quite clearly said “4 between the 6 of us” to give herself an excuse to put people straight that she isn’t pregnant.
You think? I dunno....mind you the ‘oh I’m so sorry’ story is quite staged so it wouldn’t surprise me...she’s that petty and pathetic!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wish she’d bore off with the sunset thing, I wouldn’t mind but there’s a road you can see behind those trees, it’s not as idyllic as she would have you believe. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
She lives 3 doors down from a big pub as well. Can't imagine thats peaceful on a friday and Saturday night! (Post corona). I wouldn't like to be backed on to a big public field either. Would laugh if chavs hang out there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She lives 3 doors down from a big pub as well. Can't imagine thats peaceful on a friday and Saturday night! (Post corona). I wouldn't like to be backed on to a big public field either. Would laugh if chavs hang out there.
And the front is on a main road too, although set back from it. Hardly the countryside dream she is portraying it to be. Can imagine people easily get broken into having that field behind them.

Reactions: 8
God really? I still can’t find where she lives, I wouldn’t want to live there if there was a pub next door jeeeez 😂

Reactions: 5
I thought it looked like quite a chavvy pub too! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok, I'm struggling to hate watch. Eye rolled and switched off when she started talking about the puppy pads, buying them because they are £2 instead of £4 kid bed pads. Shut up being patronising. She has just bought a million pound house and is about to rip it all out and re-do it, a £1000 trampoline and shes claiming to be bothered about saving £2. She is just so fake. Also, imagine telling millions of people your 4 year old wet the bed. Give him privacy ffs.

Reactions: 13
Ok, I'm struggling to hate watch. Eye rolled and switched off when she started talking about the puppy pads, buying them because they are £2 instead of £4 kid bed pads. Shut up being patronising. She has just bought a million pound house and is about to rip it all out and re-do it, a £1000 trampoline and shes claiming to be bothered about saving £2. She is just so fake. Also, imagine telling millions of people your 4 year old wet the bed. Give him privacy ffs.
I was about to say the same about Jackson. I remember when Caleb was like 5 and he did it (totally normal) and she was going on about how ‘fine’ he is about it whereas fraser would be upset? No wonder luv you’re putting it out for the world to hear

She will do anything for money. I was about to say she wouldn't talk about it if it was her that was pissing herself but then I remembered that she did that ad about it last month! Wouldn't surprise me if she made it all up about incontinence because Tena or whoever was paying her and she can't turn down an ad. Even though Jackson bed wetting is normal, she shouldn't be sharing it! Its his privacy! In his house. In his bedroom ffs.

£1000 and the rest - closer to £2K well it also depends how much discount she managed to blag!
It’s a wonder she didn’t AFF incontinence pads from amazon. She doesn’t live in the real world - in her last kitchen the cutlery drawer organiser she had was something crazy like £200!!Just what the typical normal mum buys.

Reactions: 2
Could she make it anymore obvious that she reads here in the new video?! “It keeps coming up that I don’t get the boys to clean up after themselves” also about ‘husband training’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she actually looked into it, you can get washable ones which are much cheaper and better for the environment without throwing plastic backed pads in the bin!

She'll read it here and pass it off as a mum hack soon enough though no doubt!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.