Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her vlog.. funny that Kermit the frog aka Matt said 'its lovely and warm in here isn't it Caleb' when in the conservatory. Thought it was cold and unusable Emily😑
I thought that too but he quickly added “not!” Just to make the point in case any viewers still thought they should keep the conservatory.
I’m still trying to get my head around getting a 4 year olds bedroom done by an interior desughner!

Reactions: 6
I dont understand why she needs an interior designer for the youngest bedroom. Surely u would just ask him what colour he wants and pick a theme like superheroes etc and get some pictures or take him to b&q and let him pick wallpaper.

Reactions: 16
I dont understand why she needs an interior designer for the youngest bedroom. Surely u would just ask him what colour he wants and pick a theme like superheroes etc and get some pictures or take him to b&q and let him pick wallpaper.
Because she doesn't want it to be a childs room that's the problem. My sons bedroom has one blue red wall, teddies on display, dinosaurs, cars...it doesn't look bad but it doesn't match but it makes him happy. She wants a show home, no room for personalities in that.

Also she is far too liberal showing her house...youtubers have had break ins and stuff before. I follow lots of home accounts and they make use of angles and taking photos of specific things...Emily has shown her entire floor plan to the world and every room door and window. The need to show off is clearly greater than her desire for safety and I find that really concerning!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember when she let the kids throw a dart at the dart board of shops and the Apple shop was on it and of course one of the kids landed on it and got to pick whatever he wanted and picked an iPod!!? Oh how I wish I knew about tattle when she posted that 😂🙄🙄 she doesn't live in the real world who randomly does that!! The other son landed on starbucks twice and she took him twice the same day..mental!!!! My kids feel privileged when they go to mcdonalds drive through once in a blue moon 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember when she let the kids throw a dart at the dart board of shops and the Apple shop was on it and of course one of the kids landed on it and got to pick whatever he wanted and picked an iPod!!? Oh how I wish I knew about tattle when she posted that 😂🙄🙄 she doesn't live in the real world who randomly does that!! The other son landed on starbucks twice and she took him twice the same day..mental!!!! My kids feel privileged when they go to mcdonalds drive through once in a blue moon 😂😂😂😂
Yes I remember this! I think one landed on Nike or something too and got trainers! I couldn’t believe it though when he got that iPod, who has money to splash on a game like that!

• Wow
Why doesn't she help her mother who is working in a apple shop in Canada to make money coz she lost her job. If I had money I would defo help my mum if I knew she had lost her job would be worried for her safety with this pandemic.

Reactions: 5
What the hell??? Why?😳

Thankyou. Not too old to be relatively safely having another baby but a fairly big gap between the oldest and youngest if she does
Thats not a big gap! 🤣 I'm 35 with a 9 year old brother, thats a big gap! 🤣

Reactions: 4
If you want to see the difference in her voice, watch her birth story for Jackson. She's a proper Essex girl when she's not speaking into the camera and out of it on gas. I also can't believe how much she's aged in 4 years. She is in labour and still manages to flip a shot to advertise channel mum. Unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you want to see the difference in her voice, watch her birth story for Jackson. She's a proper Essex girl when she's not speaking into the camera and out of it on gas. I also can't believe how much she's aged in 4 years. She is in labour and still manages to flip a shot to advertise channel mum. Unbelievable!
It’s that weird baby voice during labour when she’s speaking to Matt tho... :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I feel like her accent got more and more fake after she gave up work and became a full time “influencer”. It’s all another act, like everything she does.

I’m looking at her old videos and she always gives such dangerous advice. I’m not trying to be the perfect parent at all but as an influencer she should be giving proper advice. Jackson would cosleep between them on his front in a sleepyhead with a blanket over him and he was in his own room by 4 months. I understand that mums will do what they want but emily sounds so confident that vulnerable mums to be will listen to her advice as if that’s safe, when it’s not

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m looking at her old videos and she always gives such dangerous advice. I’m not trying to be the perfect parent at all but as an influencer she should be giving proper advice. Jackson would cosleep between them on his front in a sleepyhead with a blanket over him and he was in his own room by 4 months. I understand that mums will do what they want but emily sounds so confident that vulnerable mums to be will listen to her advice as if that’s safe, when it’s not
Oh I remember this. Each to their own but I always thought it was so dangerous when the influencers were promoting sleepyheads when they’re not advised by NHS

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad I was never sucked into the sleepyhead phase as they are dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh I remember this. Each to their own but I always thought it was so dangerous when the influencers were promoting sleepyheads when they’re not advised by NHS
He’s I feel like because they are influences they should really be going with the guidelines (like they are meant to be with covid) because why wouldn’t you trust a mum of 3 with sleeping advice when you’re 26 weeks pregnant and buying stuff?

I’m so glad I was never sucked into the sleepyhead phase as they are dangerous.
Me too! My son is almost 4 months and it’s always been on my mind because they’re ‘amazing and a must have’ but I just couldn’t buy and then let him sleep in one knowing what could happen

Love my sleepyhead.
It saved my sons life! I would have chucked him out the window coz he wouldn’t sleep anywhere else. He was 4mths when he went in it tho

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she trying to address tattle?

Headaches at certain times of the month...
*I'm not pregnant I've just packed on a few covid lbs*....

love this filter..
*yeah cheers I know I've aged*

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.