Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to address tattle?

Headaches at certain times of the month...
*I'm not pregnant I've just packed on a few covid lbs*....

love this filter..
*yeah cheers I know I've aged*
Probably yeah! Whatever happened to those tests she was having a while back?

Reactions: 4
Is she trying to address tattle?

Headaches at certain times of the month...
*I'm not pregnant I've just packed on a few covid lbs*....

love this filter..
*yeah cheers I know I've aged*
And the comment about her annoying voice last week!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She 100% reads here, her thread has always been slow, averaging one a year so I imagine she will be having a nervous breakdown at her lies finally catching up with her.

Reactions: 8
Considering Emily is OBSESSED with her children (obsessed as in, will be a mother in law from hell when they’re adults and they won’t want to be around her anymore but she is always there lingering in the background...), she does everything she can to spoil them with overpriced gifts, yet she won’t let them choose a theme for their bedrooms. It’s so weird :cautious: all for show.

Reactions: 10
Omg this woman really does an ad a day doesn’t she. I’ve watched her for ages but it’s getting unbearable. I went off Emily after being an avid watcher at the end of last year for all the ads. I grew to like her again in the first lockdown because there was so many less ads but now it’s creeping up again.

Reactions: 5
An undisclosed #ad there. Recommending buying gift vouchers.. of course from her husbands salons. 1000s of small businesses to plug but of course she wouldn't make money doing that so she plugs ones that make her money. Snake.
Screenshot_20201104-165508_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Aww bless Emily ...we'll have to keep bumping her thread seeing as she enjoys reading it so much 😜

Reactions: 4
An undisclosed #ad there. Recommending buying gift vouchers.. of course from her husbands salons. 1000s of small businesses to plug but of course she wouldn't make money doing that so she plugs ones that make her money. Snake.View attachment 299448
Report report report!! It’s really easy to do as you have the screenshot! She needs reporting far more, hopefully fines will eventually make it stop.

Reactions: 6
Omg this woman really does an ad a day doesn’t she. I’ve watched her for ages but it’s getting unbearable. I went off Emily after being an avid watcher at the end of last year for all the ads. I grew to like her again in the first lockdown because there was so many less ads but now it’s creeping up again.
Exactly the same. Used to love her content but all the ads put me off. Oh and the super happy perfect positivity - just unrealistic. Show us a day when ur screaming at your kids and hiding with a packet of biscuits under the stairs crying - we have all be there! There’s a video idea for you Em love - #rElaTAblE cOnTenT

• Haha
Does anyone remember when she let the kids throw a dart at the dart board of shops and the Apple shop was on it and of course one of the kids landed on it and got to pick whatever he wanted and picked an iPod!!? Oh how I wish I knew about tattle when she posted that 😂🙄🙄 she doesn't live in the real world who randomly does that!! The other son landed on starbucks twice and she took him twice the same day..mental!!!! My kids feel privileged when they go to mcdonalds drive through once in a blue moon 😂😂😂😂
Agreed this really isn’t relatable but I can see why she would. Obviously she done it for views/money Etc but my two boys love watching daft videos on YouTube like this and if I had the resources to do this they would love it and I probably would do it although it wouldnt be being filmed.

Reactions: 2
She was pushing Frasers channel at one point, she still has to a link to it in her vlogs 🙄 I think she wanted him to become a big youtuber or something (as another way for her to make money of course) but as lovely as he is, he doesn't have big YouTuber potential, hence her throwing money at the channel. It was a pretty vulgar thing to do, it really wasn't good parenting.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was pushing Frasers channel at one point, she still has to a link to it in her vlogs 🙄 I think she wanted him to become a big youtuber or something (as another way for her to make money of course) but as lovely as he is, he doesn't have big YouTuber potential, hence her throwing money at the channel. It was a pretty vulgar thing to do, it really wasn't good parenting.
There is just no level she won't stoop to for fame. It's actually creepy!

Reactions: 1
Well, I'll just pull a million pound of my arse to buy a mansion so my kids can 'buzz' and be as happy as yours 🙄 except I'm not into exploiting children so I'll keep my kids toys stacked up but be able to sleep at night with a clear conscience. She really is forgetting her audience isn't she and getting carried away with her big house that her sheep (and kids) paid for with all her ads and swipe ups.
Screenshot_20201105-131154_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
She’s such an idiot, she doesn’t consider her audience at all. Not everyone is lucky enough to live in a huge house with a huge garden emily, some children don’t even have a garden.

Reactions: 10
Well hasn't she just slapped the faces of everyone who has a tiny garden or lives in an apartment. I knew it wouldn't be long before the humble brags started....

No Emily, your kids are "happy" because they are feral. I joke and call my sons feral but there's no way I'd let them disrespect the home the way you do. You can enjoy a space without throwing things at windows and jumping on the furniture...

Maybe other children are equally as happy, they just don't actually need stacks of *gifted* toys all stacked up in the garage 🙄 they cherish what they already have instead of holding out their hands for more "stuff" to entertain them.

Less screen time as you've been making more of an effort to show your crappy moving vlogs and to promote various things you've been gifted?

Live, laugh, love Emz babes

Reactions: 14
I'd need a massive house to be able to escape from them feral kids. Honestly, I'd rather live in a normal house and have nice, respectful, well behaved children than have a huge house and live with little brats. I don't know how she copes with the younger 2.

Reactions: 9
I'd need a massive house to be able to escape from them feral kids. Honestly, I'd rather live in a normal house and have nice, respectful, well behaved children than have a huge house and live with little brats. I don't know how she copes with the younger 2.
She doesn’t she just giggles and laughs- Matt deals with them.

And as for the less screen time- she’s the parent she can limit screen time. Imagine taking your kids to a fancy holiday and letting them sit around the pool in their iPads most of the day! If that’s what they do on holiday god knows how much screen time they have at home.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.