Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All makes sense...
Re the hello fresh thing she’s shown yet again that she couldn’t give a toss about normal people on normal budgets in normal houses, she’s blatantly chasing a different audience now and not trying to be relatable to normal mums, just hope more people start to see through her and her web of deceit!

does she actually have a marketing degree? Just intrigued...
She does have a degree but from a pretty poor university, BCUC. It was in Chalfort st Giles, but the site was sold

She does have a degree but from a pretty poor university, BCUC. It was in Chalfort st Giles, but the site was sold
I’m sure she’s posted before saying she went to Buckinghamshire new university? Unless she just says that because the other one was crap and no longer exists!😂

Reactions: 1
I think i went to look at that one but didn’t like the place, didn’t get a good feel and the course wasn’t as good as where I ended up!

All makes sense...
Re the hello fresh thing she’s shown yet again that she couldn’t give a toss about normal people on normal budgets in normal houses, she’s blatantly chasing a different audience now and not trying to be relatable to normal mums, just hope more people start to see through her and her web of deceit!

does she actually have a marketing degree? Just intrigued...
She blocked me on YouTube I think because I said she was irresponsible constantly promoting stuff during the pandemic, as in constant pointless tat, kinder eggs, hello fresh etc. She responded in her usual snarky way by saying how fortunate she was that she still got to work with brands during this difficult time and how she is proud to be able to offer discount codes 🙄 nope, shes just a money grabbing snake, still flogging unnecessary tat to vulnerable mums who see her as a friend.

Reactions: 16
She blocked me on YouTube I think because I said she was irresponsible constantly promoting stuff during the pandemic, as in constant pointless tat, kinder eggs, hello fresh etc. She responded in her usual snarky way by saying how fortunate she was that she still got to work with brands during this difficult time and how she is proud to be able to offer discount codes 🙄 nope, shes just a money grabbing snake, still flogging unnecessary tat to vulnerable mums who see her as a friend.
Exactly this! She has no clue about the reality of normal peoples lives especially now! I’m shocked because I always thought she had quite a low income childhood so I would have thought that would give her some perspective...
She really doesn’t give a toss!!!
I know I’ve said it before but I’m so disappointed in her and how the real her is coming out now they’ve moved, there were glimpses before but it is so obvious now!! Total money grabbing snake!!!!

Reactions: 9
She must have changed her surname before moving to the UK. She never mentioned the name Dean at school as far as I know. She definitely wasn’t low income then either!

Reactions: 4
I didn't imagine she was on low income. Its not cheap to move from Canada to the UK. Essex is an expensive place to live too.

Reactions: 2
I think they were poor when she was a young child and her mum was a single parent to her and her sister, but I don’t think they were poor when she moved to the uk.

I think they were poor when she was a young child and her mum was a single parent to her and her sister, but I don’t think they were poor when she moved to the uk.
I agree. Would’ve cost a fortune to move to UK

Reactions: 1
Who knows as she is a professional liar. She is just a saleswoman and will say anything to fit a certain look and sell a certain product. She actually said that she never uses fake tan as she catches the sun really well, the next year when paid by st tropez she said that she doesn't go in the sun and only uses fake tan. I mean.. which one is it Emily?! I asked her on YouTube.. she deleted the comment. Also when she was promoting that corded shark hoover a few months ago.. where did that go?! How many people bought that on her recommendation when she actually, in fact finds it tit... and that is just scratching the surface of the dodgy lies and sales antics.

Reactions: 10
This is what winds me up about these floggers... they act like they're doing us all a big favour. Sure, it's not us who buy the tat you peddle, sitting in a million quid + house now is it? Pretty sure they gain more than the person making the purchase.

I had my eyes opened around 3yrs ago how devious the whole influencer thing is. Once you see it for what it is you can't accept or justify it, not matter how hard the sell is.

Reactions: 5
Who knows as she is a professional liar. She is just a saleswoman and will say anything to fit a certain look and sell a certain product. She actually said that she never uses fake tan as she catches the sun really well, the next year when paid by st tropez she said that she doesn't go in the sun and only uses fake tan. I mean.. which one is it Emily?! I asked her on YouTube.. she deleted the comment. Also when she was promoting that corded shark hoover a few months ago.. where did that go?! How many people bought that on her recommendation when she actually, in fact finds it tit... and that is just scratching the surface of the dodgy lies and sales antics.
It was when she did an Ad for Naty nappies that I realised she was a liar. For years she shared in her vlogs that she only ever used Pampers on her boys then all of a sudden she is doing an Ad for Naty saying that they are the only nappies she would use 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so full of crap. Like that phone she gave Fraser for his birthday as a part of an ad, that soon ended up in the drawer never to be used.

Same with the watches.. think they got gifted every child smart watch going and of course she loved them all 🙃 same with them Maverick crisps.. she never repurchased them did she! Omg I could go on forever.. she LIES.. big time.

Everything is for show with her and others. Once you realise it’s all FAKE it releases a massive burden of comparison and subsequent feelings of failure. There is absolutely no chance her house and life are how she shows because absolutely no one is that one dimensional all of the time.

I followed her from 2,000 subscribers and I seen it progress right in front of my eye. She needs to jump off the influencer train whilst she’s done well because I think the majority of her followers now are not her target audience and this is when she goes from being loved to hated. And it can turn overnight.

Reactions: 7
Her husband is highly unlikeable too. He's seems a right smug, sarcastic, git who thinks he's hilarious 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was when she did an Ad for Naty nappies that I realised she was a liar. For years she shared in her vlogs that she only ever used Pampers on her boys then all of a sudden she is doing an Ad for Naty saying that they are the only nappies she would use 🤔
Yeah I remember that aswell. Also promoting Pampers, one of the most expensive nappy brands out there. I imagine some people swear by them but there are als other own brands that do the same job and are cheaper but you would never see her promoting them.

Yep. To be fair to her she was very nice and likeable. She was always going to be successful, but we all have different versions of success! I think she’s always wanted to be rich and “famous”
You were at school together?

She’s so sneaky. She quite clearly said “4 donuts between the 6 of us” to try and make a point again about her not being pregnant, why is she so bothered about what people on here say?😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.