Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep using this lens/filter on her picture?! I get its to make the room look bigger but it just looks stupid and makes the room look distorted and badly photo shopped. Also makes her look pretentious that she would try and make an ready big house even bigger! Does she not know the vast majority of her audience are just normal mums in normal uk houses a lot smaller than her house. This house will be the undoing of her. It certainly was for Pentland, she left her terrace and turned into a right pretentious dick.
Screenshot_20201102-092740_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
I know people don't like the pregnancy speculations ... but I am beginning to wonder 😄 is it me or is she hiding her stomach at all costs? I blame you lot on here for making me notice how all she's worn is baggy smock dresses and jumpers. Either that or she's feeling fluffy

• Haha
I know people don't like the pregnancy speculations ... but I am beginning to wonder 😄 is it me or is she hiding her stomach at all costs? I blame you lot on here for making me notice how all she's worn is baggy smock dresses and jumpers. Either that or she's feeling fluffy
I personally think she isn't pregnant, but has been reading on here and playing up on it!! I watched a vlog just a few months ago, the whole family were in the car, Emily was saying herself and boys would love another baby, however Matt wasnt so keen. Wouldnt be surprised if she was "on the pill" and had one of those "accidental pregnancies" though!

Reactions: 9
I don’t reckon she is pregnant either because she has said numerous times that’s it. Although she wanted 4 so it also wouldn’t suprise me if she is because it seems like what Emily wants Emily gets

Reactions: 7
I’ll think she will have another. Why not if you go the space and resources! Would be good for her business too. Don’t think she would be like those saccone jolys and just pop some out for content - the fools 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll think she will have another. Why not if you go the space and resources! Would be good for her business too. Don’t think she would be like those saccone jolys and just pop some out for content - the fools 😂
Thats exactly why she would have another. Her career is going to dry up fast as her kids aren't little and cute anymore. Plus its uncomfortable viewing watching big kids who attend school have their bedrooms, lives, routines etc on show to the world whilst the mum makes £100s of thousands of the back of it. Its also ridiculous clearing up their toys and cutting up their toast into little squares etc. She practically needs another baby to stay relevant as a mummy flogger.

Reactions: 13
Why does she keep using this lens/filter on her picture?! I get its to make the room look bigger but it just looks stupid and makes the room look distorted and badly photo shopped. Also makes her look pretentious that she would try and make an ready big house even bigger! Does she not know the vast majority of her audience are just normal mums in normal uk houses a lot smaller than her house. This house will be the undoing of her. It certainly was for Pentland, she left her terrace and turned into a right pretentious dick.View attachment 296805
Same thing happened to Rebecca Meldrum and this all pre COVID. She needs to tread carefully.

Reactions: 10
Why are her kids bedrooms so unlike any other kids room i have seen???
Jackson’s is okay, as in you can tell it’s a child’s room but C&F’s rooms look like uni students live there and are hardly ever home.
I find it strange- I have boys of a similar age and there rooms are their own -they tidy their rooms too. It’s all for the gram- I feel sorry for those boys, their childhood isn’t their own.

Reactions: 15
Caleb and Fraser’s rooms are so devoid of any personality. Especially Caleb’s. Does he have no interests? No hobbies? Sports teams he likes? A favourite tv show?

Even in his old house his room had no personality, it was just a basic room like something you’d find at a hotel, it gave nothing away about his likes or dislikes. Fraser’s is slightly better because at least it’s decorated with his favourite football team, but it’s still lacking in personality.

It’s so sad, it’s all for the gram though isn’t it? Tacky posters and furnishings that most children love wouldn’t be in keeping with Emily’s image. Even the playroom probably won’t have much personality.

Reactions: 9
I personally think she isn't pregnant, but has been reading on here and playing up on it!! I watched a vlog just a few months ago, the whole family were in the car, Emily was saying herself and boys would love another baby, however Matt wasnt so keen. Wouldnt be surprised if she was "on the pill" and had one of those "accidental pregnancies" though!
She was regularly flogging that natural cycles app
A couple of years ago so could be.

Reactions: 5
Why are her kids bedrooms so unlike any other kids room i have seen???
Jackson’s is okay, as in you can tell it’s a child’s room but C&F’s rooms look like uni students live there and are hardly ever home.
I find it strange- I have boys of a similar age and there rooms are their own -they tidy their rooms too. It’s all for the gram- I feel sorry for those boys, their childhood isn’t their own.
I know yeah, they are just so dull and looked like guest bedrooms in the old house. I'm predicting she'll do the same in the new house. I agree with the above post about her having to tread carefully with her viewers. Her ad-aliciousness went under the radar in her old home, in this home it will be seen as greedy and every lie that she tells (and she deceives a lot) will be scrutinised. If I was her, I'd have stayed in that old house until I'd finished my mum flogging career, then moved and changed careers, let the kids have privacy and spend my child exploitation money with nobody watching.
Edit: just saw her story, of course she is hiring an interior designer to do Jacksons room 🙄 how relatable. And so it begins...

Last edited:
I know yeah, they are just so dull and looked like guest bedrooms in the old house. I'm predicting she'll do the same in the new house. I agree with the above post about her having to tread carefully with her viewers. Her ad-aliciousness went under the radar in her old home, in this home it will be seen as greedy and every lie that she tells (and she deceives a lot) will be scrutinised. If I was her, I'd have stayed in that old house until I'd finished my mum flogging career, then moved and changed careers, let the kids have privacy and spend my child exploitation money with nobody watching.
Exactly. I don’t understand why they don’t just keep quiet about it all. Why keep showing off everything that they buy/do... it’s like the more they get the more they like to rub it in to their viewers...

Reactions: 1
Load of crap her saying - oh help me with any ideas you have for curtains/blinds, I have no idea - knew this was just her trying to be relatable then she goes and hires an interior designer. Knew she wud.

Load of crap her saying - oh help me with any ideas you have for curtains/blinds, I have no idea - knew this was just her trying to be relatable then she goes and hires an interior designer. Knew she wud.
Imagine renovating your house for content and using an interior designer, it would be like cleaning your house for content and having a cleaner.. oh wait she does that!🙄😆 She also tells us how to meal prep for a week and do snack hacks but has her assistant cut the veg and help, cook, seek recipes etc. Like if you need an assistant to do the 'hack" then it isn't a good hack for most genuine busy mums who really do work. She is such a fraudster! How has she got away with it for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently everyone has a junk room! The statement that proves she's unrelatable! Her team really need to rein her in, her Content Manager (who co founded some other mum network group) must realise.

Last edited:
Apparently everyone has a junk room! The statement that proves she's unreliable! Her team really need to rein her in, her Content Manager (who co founded some other mum network group) must realise.
I have a junk room, it’s called ‘a drawer in the kitchen’ 😆

I wonder if she knows she has to unlock the doors in the conservatory for them to work

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually have a junk room, but I live in a two bed terrace and even though it’s just my partner and me, we have no storage apart from the loft!😂 it houses our hoover, mops, ect as we don’t have any cupboards down stairs!😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.