Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she not had any repercussions then since she’s obviously guilty as hell? If so the authoritative body isn’t fit for purpose which is a massive problem!
She is too marketing savvy to mention any fines or sanctions so I'm not sure but I think she has probably had a smack on the wrist and thats it as she clearly isn't stopping and its been years now and I definitely know she has been reported. A good few times from people on this thread.

Reactions: 3
Her latest video, the DITL - did anyone notice her accent kept dropping when she was talking to the kids?! Noticed it when they were doing the craft boxes (link below huns) and then again a couple times later. The irritating Canadian twang had gone and my ears were really rather chuffed. Just shows how much she’s putting it on. Ugh.

Reactions: 10
If she had any empathy for Matt closing his barber shops, for lockdown, again, she's hiding it. She's either not keeping it real, or she's ecstatic he can't work on his dream business, he's prob on her payroll too

Reactions: 4
I don’t find her relatable at all. As an a adult I’m lucky to have a 3 bedroom house (although one of them is literally a box room) for me my husband and our child.

But I spent my childhood living in a 3 bedroom (again 1 being a box room) in a family of 5 (2 siblings). As we grew up having 5 adults in a house with one bathroom (no wc), 2 and a half bedrooms, a small living / dining area was certainly cramped, but that’s how most people live. If not worse off. So how anyone can find her relatable is beyond me

Reactions: 11
Well apparently her name was actually Emily Hamilton before it was Emily Dean?

Looking at her lockdown video, I’m confused at what work Matt has to do while his salons were shut?
My partner owns a company that was able to operate through lockdown but if he was to shut there isn’t a whole lot he could do. Any ideas? I’m convinced they own property or something.

I understand he wouldn’t had to maybe some bookkeeping if he didn’t have an accountant or order some stock maybe but he was doing A LOT of work during the videos
My friend owns a salon and she used lockdown to redecorate her salon so maybe he was doing something like that?

Reactions: 3
Maybe it's just me but I'd go mad if my kids were lobbing balls around in my conservatory and bouncing balls off glass doors. No respect at all. If they want to play like that, go outside in the massive garden? Wait till those boys are like 13/14 they're gonna be right little shits!

Reactions: 20
Maybe it's just me but I'd go mad if my kids were lobbing balls around in my conservatory and bouncing balls off glass doors. No respect at all. If they want to play like that, go outside in the massive garden? Wait till those boys are like 13/14 they're gonna be right little shits!
and the way the middle child as she was trying to get into the conservatory he was very demanding and telling her no.
My word, my children wouldn’t be allowed to do that. No respect at all. Her kids are brats and the worst is yet to come.

Reactions: 10
and the way the middle child as she was trying to get into the conservatory he was very demanding and telling her no.
My word, my children wouldn’t be allowed to do that. No respect at all. Her kids are brats and the worst is yet to come.
So true she's not a parental role model to me. None of them respect her in that house, she just lets all of them run wild.

Reactions: 8
Of course though you always get people commenting how well behaved her children are and how lovely they are...🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
They’ve had life handed to them on a silver platter though haven’t they. Expensive birthday and Christmas gifts, plus over the top birthday celebrations, expensive days out, expensive holidays, not having to tidy up after themselves... they are beyond privileged.

Reactions: 12
They’ve had life handed to them on a silver platter though haven’t they. Expensive birthday and Christmas gifts, plus over the top birthday celebrations, expensive days out, expensive holidays, not having to tidy up after themselves... they are beyond privileged.
I think they are ruined.. not privileged. Just because she can provide all that, doesn't mean she should. I personally think if she spent proper time with them, disciplined them etc they wouldn't be so bratty and wild. I think she is a lazy parent who lets them do what they want for an easy life and throws money at them to over compensate and make them happy. I have no doubt that she is constantly on her phone as its her 'job'. All the hands on parenting is for the camera imo. They wouldn't be so badly behaved if she was around them constantly giving her time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think they are ruined.. not privileged. Just because she can provide all that, doesn't mean she should. I personally think if she spent proper time with them, disciplined them etc they wouldn't be so bratty and wild. I think she is a lazy parent who lets them do what they want for an easy life and throws money at them to over compensate and make them happy. I have no doubt that she is constantly on her phone as its her 'job'. All the hands on parenting is for the camera imo. They wouldn't be so badly behaved if she was around them constantly giving her time.
That’s why I said beyond privileged, they’ve had way more than most children do. It’s way too excessive, especially the gifts, they are so over the top for their ages. They should be taught to earn things and not just be handed them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched her vlog.. funny that Kermit the frog aka Matt said 'its lovely and warm in here isn't it Caleb' when in the conservatory. Thought it was cold and unusable Emily😑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes she did but she is now trying to justify knocking down that perfectly good extension by saying its too hot/cold. Kitchen is 'falling apart' because 1 little useless piece needs gluing back on and she has to walk 10 steps to the coffee spoons. Rather than just being honest, she lies to keep the audience sweet as it is in quite poor taste to buy a 1million pound house and then literally knock everything out and build again just because it isn't insta enough for her liking. It certainly goes against the normal mum who just does ads to eat and work from home that she likes to portray.

Similarly when she said she wouldn’t have blinds in the boys bedrooms as she read a horror story about a child, presumably to do with the cord therefore that called for expensive electric venation shutter type style. Even though there is normally a child safety component on the blinds where you can keep the cord tight and a large proportion of family’s have blinds in their children’s rooms with no issues. Just say you wanted the fancy shutters and not make it a child safety issue 🙄

Reactions: 4
Same in her last vlog.. rather than just being HONEST and saying packing is hard work which she was initially, she has to be all fake and say 'ah I don't want you to think I'm moaning about packing, we know how lucky we are blah blah blah', just be real for once! Its so false and condescending. Like she isn't fed up of unpacking behind the scenes. Either don't mention it or tell the truth, why lie!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.