Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely sets things up. Once she filmed cleaning behind her sofa and there was nothing there but in the next shot there were socks and spoons etc.. she had blatantly put it there for content. Very peculiar. She should be teaching her boys to tidy up, they are 4, 7 and nearly 10, nowhere near baby age.

Reactions: 14
It’s like that “command station” she set up, when she did a whole video on chores that the boys do. I really don’t believe that those children do those chores. It was all for views and engagement and once the filming was done, the chores were forgotten. It’s all about creating the perfect image, perfect marriage, perfect children, perfect house...

Reactions: 16
Exactly. 6 years ago when she started, it was fair enough that she was cleaning up after a 1 year old, the 4 year old should have been helping a bit tbf but it was fine for her to be doing that, same when Jackson was 1 and 2 but now she looks like shes over indulging her already spoilt kids but of course its for the content. It wouldn't surprise me if she tipped the toys out for something to clean up as getting that many out all at once, puzzles etc. Is ott at their ages. They should be clearing away.

Reactions: 10
Yes, exactly this. It’s all for the content isn’t it. The children are growing up and she can’t show the same content as she did before. So she’s either not teaching them to tidy up so that she has content or she’s making the mess herself so she has something to show. Very weird either way.

Reactions: 8
Strange comment to post and delete within minutes. They’ve been using the cooker a month? I thought they moved in less than 2 weeks ago? 🤔

And now reposted with different text??
The plot thickens!!
I did think she had moved and unpacked really quickly...do you think they moved earlier???? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised if her name wasn’t really Emily Norris and if she didn’t actually have three kids and a husband called Matt...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t be surprised if her name wasn’t really Emily Norris and if she didn’t actually have three kids and a husband called Matt...
Well apparently her name was actually Emily Hamilton before it was Emily Dean?

Looking at her lockdown video, I’m confused at what work Matt has to do while his salons were shut?
My partner owns a company that was able to operate through lockdown but if he was to shut there isn’t a whole lot he could do. Any ideas? I’m convinced they own property or something.

I understand he wouldn’t had to maybe some bookkeeping if he didn’t have an accountant or order some stock maybe but he was doing A LOT of work during the videos

Reactions: 5

Looking at her lockdown video, I’m confused at what work Matt has to do while his salons were shut?
My partner owns a company that was able to operate through lockdown but if he was to shut there isn’t a whole lot he could do. Any ideas? I’m convinced they own property or something.

I understand he wouldn’t had to maybe some bookkeeping if he didn’t have an accountant or order some stock maybe but he was doing A LOT of work during the videos
That’s a very good point you know, I’d forgotten about that!🤣

I can’t keep up with them they tell so many lies, well she does anyway, I wouldn’t be surprised if they have something else going on.

Reactions: 7

He was editing her videos during lockdown plus filming her. Basically her job. I wonder if her P.A edits her videos for her too? As they are hardly high quality. Just loads of cheesy music and speeding up speed cleans.

Reactions: 5
She wants bifold doors in the area where the conservatory is, I am so surprised...

She wants a carbon copy big island and bifolds, like every other influencer, no originality

Reactions: 12
He was editing her videos during lockdown plus filming her. Basically her job. I wonder if her P.A edits her videos for her too? As they are hardly high quality. Just loads of cheesy music and speeding up speed cleans.
I just remember in their homeschool video that Matt had to leave and do work quite a lot and they were both ‘working from home’ 😂 it’s not like he had stock etc he could be ordering or selling online you know?

Wonder how the boys act at school. Because surely if they were spoilt like gone school would be having a few words

Reactions: 3
I just seen her latest post about the conservatory. Quote Norris ‘none of the doors work’. Hmmm how did you get in then Norris, climb through a window?

She is literally making any excuse for why she needs to get rid of it to try and get the minions onboard

I just seen her latest post about the conservatory. Quote Norris ‘none of the doors work’. Hmmm how did you get in then Norris, climb through a window?

She is literally making any excuse for why she needs to get rid of it to try and get the minions onboard
And claim freebie doors

Reactions: 4
Her lies will catch her out. Totally agree with posters saying she shouldn’t be tidying up games for her boys. My kids are a similar age and there’s no way I’d be scrabbling around picking up a jigsaw, her oldest is what, 10?! Also, that cleaning video was so boring, worst I’ve seen.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.