Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
And how Caleb is such a natural gymnast.. so bendy and flexible, great at flips, cartwheels etc.. she shown a clip of him on the trampoline and he did exactly what my normal 7 year old can do on her (£100 12ft) trampoline. She's deluded! Mine would also cartwheel around hotels and restaurants if I let them, but I'm decent and considerate so I don't. Cartwheeling around restaurants doesn't make him a talented gymnast Emily. She must be insufferable to be around.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

CazD

Just watched the house tour
Mentions the kitchen isnt functional because you make a cup of tea here, but the drawer is the other side of the room... so just move the kettle?? No?

The jack and jill bathroom is a good idea and does make sense why Caleb has the smallest room for now.

If you have that many rooms why would you exercise on the landing?

Lovely big fireplaces, big range cooker etc, do much potential yet they just seem to want to make it another insta cliche!
Awaiting the grey carpets, white panelled walls and mirrored furniture!!

• Haha

raboyko

In a way it is a very good thing that she hasn’t managed to have a girl, can you imagine how much she could damage a little girl mentally, at least the boys can separate themselves from her more and find wives/partners that are less narcissistic.

• Heart

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Again, I think it was quite a calculating move to minimise her cup size as her image is a stepford wife, a wholesome mum etc and her audience is majority women. Tyra Banks used to change outfits and poses depending on whether she was appearing in a lads mag or a womans magazine. Having a marketing degree, she would have known this. She purposely makes herself have zero sex appeal, when in fact we now know how much she loves herself and her big, pasta covered tits. Honestly she is the most conniving one out of the lot of them. I don't think she does anything without thinking of her false image first as she doesn't want the money to dry up.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Emily is a Narcissist. Sells her kids online.... it's going to come back and bite her on the arse in the future. The mental damage social media is doing to people is extremely scary. I wouldn't swap lives with her for anything! Imagine everyone knowing everything about you, even where you live! Crazy, unhealthy lifestyle.
Social media Mommy Influencers should be banned
I think most of the influencers are narcissists.

-They require their ego to be boosted by random strangers on the internet
-they know how to play and manipulate their followers for views and buys on aff links
-they are vain enough to think people are interested in them and their lives
-the ones that have children sell their children’s privacy for money
-they get irrationally upset when people dislike them or have a negative opinion of them
-they live in a bubble that stops them from seeing the real world, for example, posting about holidays, house moves and buying expensive things when there is a global pandemic and people have lost jobs
-normal people don’t boast online

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I couldn’t understand it when she was posting on insta about their “lockdown haircuts”, how is it a lockdown hair cut when their dad is a hairdresser? It’s not like she’s had to resort to a bowl and a pair of kitchen scissors is it? She doesn’t half make up some crap to make herself “relatable” and “down to earth”.

She probably became a prude as soon as she became a mum, the children are in their bed every night anyway so it’s not like there’s much opportunity.

Blossom17

The new house seems to be quite close to the neighbouring houses on both sides. If I were a neighbour I wouldn’t be impressed that my house was in the background of her house tour video as much as it was

Niamhm

Chatty Member
It’s not just how they look either, they’re just generally poorly taken photos. There’s no way I would have paid the photographer, most of the pictures look like a friend at the wedding took a quick photo on their phone, they don’t look professional.

View attachment 305432
looks like he’s going to the yr6 Christmas disco.
He defo looks like Zoolander here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Justreading

VIP Member
Have all these vloggers been told to use "renovate" as 2020s buzzword?!?!

"Having just renovated Fraser's room in lockdown" (they painted it, put new bedding on and chose 2 new bedside tables!)
Now they were hoping to renovate the boys rooms first with a desk or sofa in the bay window!!!!

I dont get it!

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Ok, I'm struggling to hate watch. Eye rolled and switched off when she started talking about the puppy pads, buying them because they are £2 instead of £4 kid bed pads. Shut up being patronising. She has just bought a million pound house and is about to rip it all out and re-do it, a £1000 trampoline and shes claiming to be bothered about saving £2. She is just so fake. Also, imagine telling millions of people your 4 year old wet the bed. Give him privacy ffs.

Tookah

So I'm watching her clean with me vid and I'm wondering if any of you guys think these vids are a bit set up?

She tidied the boys playroom but I don't get why she wouldn't make the boys put away some of the stuff themselves? For example there were puzzle pieces on the floor and small parts from games with the boxes right next to them. Surely you teach children to pack away games once they're finished with them - even if they didn't put it back on the shelf surely they could at least put it back in the box??

That's why I'm wondering if some of the mess was a set up, it seemed weirdly placed 🤔 If not she should really be teaching the boys to tidy up after themselves, the older 2 are old enough to know not to leave a mess, the youngest might even be able to as well with a bit of prompting/help!

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
What happens is these influencers who have monetised their whole life and would #Kindlygifted their granny have melt downs about tattle and drive all their disgruntled followers here then their threads blow up. Brummy only had a few pages on one thread where most people said they liked her when she threw her toys out of the pram.

Emily has only done some passive aggressive remarks in a vlog when they were at centre parks once. Emily doesn’t have that many more insta followers than Brummy, no idea why she has so many YT subs - maybe American/Canadian ones as she was all pally with Myka Stauffer for a while. Meldrums lies about free holidays eventually caught up with her followers weren’t impressed at the lies.
This is very true, most of the people who went downhill massively were the ones who threw tantrums over tattle. I remember meldrum’s quite significantly, she really did have a crazy glint in her eyes as she raged on and on about this website and because of those videos and posts, more and more people came over here to look.
Some of the others have been smart and haven’t really said anything, although I’ve noticed Emily is making digs about this site recently. Problem is so many people know about this site now that gradually people will come over anyway once they see how fake Emily is and what a money grabber she is.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I’ll think she will have another. Why not if you go the space and resources! Would be good for her business too. Don’t think she would be like those saccone jolys and just pop some out for content - the fools 😂
Thats exactly why she would have another. Her career is going to dry up fast as her kids aren't little and cute anymore. Plus its uncomfortable viewing watching big kids who attend school have their bedrooms, lives, routines etc on show to the world whilst the mum makes £100s of thousands of the back of it. Its also ridiculous clearing up their toys and cutting up their toast into little squares etc. She practically needs another baby to stay relevant as a mummy flogger.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I personally think shes always been like this its just shes very good at hiding it. She was never good at declaring ads correctly, or gifts or long term sponsorships. I think because she lived in her normal-ish house and wasn't over flashy on camera she got away with it. I think a lot of people will now start to view her with the same lense that they view other big Youtubers. That it what she is after all, a big youtuber. She isn't just your normal mum. She has a marketing degree and puts it to good use. I just see her as even more fake than the rest of them and she is so polished. She never shows the real her and always thinks carefully what she says. The house move will backfire.

hedgehog

Chatty Member
I thought she meant a low bed with a pull out bed, but bunk beds seem ridiculous and then they’re stuck in the middle of the room, they’ll be over powering being so high, I can’t believe she’s needed an interior designer to come up with that 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah it’s bunk beds AND a pull out bed underneath so 3 beds total, so all the boys can sleep in there. The boy who is less likely to have friends round for a sleepover - because he is the youngest, has the most beds in his room. 😅 So it’s purely for the renovations for his brothers rooms I imagine. Wonder if once everything is done on the house - say in a year or so.. the bunk beds disappear and a double bed appears - ‘because he wanted a big bed like his brothers’:sneaky:

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just had a quick nose at Jackson's gender reveal ... she SO wanted a girl!! They quickly edited out her TRUE reaction 😄🤭 she couldn't stress enough that she wasn't gutted!... OK Emily hun.

Threw in a humble brag how lucky they are that they can just get pregnant whenever they like... wow.

How bloody indulgent that she actually had the stones changed on her wedding ring. How have I missed all of these awful vlogs?! I only ever used to watch her cleaning ones because she used to get on my tits🤣🤣🤣😳

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
She always does really long titles so that you can see it’s an add until you’ve clicked on it, she’s such a sly cow! This is why I dislike her, money grabbing snake who exploits her children.
Me too! Out of all of them she annoys me the most because she is most sly and deceptive and the one who gets away with it the most because of that fake, fake smile, making out shes a dumb blonde, sweet Mummy. When in fact she is a very disingenuous business woman who makes money from selling her children online, hiding ads and conning vulnerable women into buying shit they don't need. She knows people won't click on the video if they see ad so therefore her earnings will be less, so she hides the ad so she still gets the click/view. Its disgusting and she does it on every video.