Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I went on google maps at the field behind their house(I'ma right nosey cow).. there was a construction site sign attached to a tree on the field! I would laugh if it got built on so badšŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was surprised how busy the road beyond the field appeared to be.

Reactions: 3
Load of crap her saying - oh help me with any ideas you have for curtains/blinds, I have no idea - knew this was just her trying to be relatable then she goes and hires an interior designer. Knew she wud.
Thatā€™s because the more engagement/comments they get, the more YouTube or IG will recommend their channel (itā€™s a common tactic by influencers to ask viewers to ā€œcomment down below what you think about...ā€ to up the engagement) - thereā€™s always a hidden agenda with Emily, does nothing for free, I was so surprised to read here that theyā€˜d already submitted plans back in February.

Reactions: 5
It was when she did an Ad for Naty nappies that I realised she was a liar. For years she shared in her vlogs that she only ever used Pampers on her boys then all of a sudden she is doing an Ad for Naty saying that they are the only nappies she would use šŸ¤”
Me too, I was stunned to find out what a liar she really is! Her FAKE ā€œniceā€ persona is what fooled so many people, I really hope now with the house move many more of her viewerā€™s eyes will be opened to see how much they have been deceived by Emily the Narc.

You know what, I wouldn't trade lives. I bet living your life with an audience is absolutely exausting. I went through a social media phase where I felt really pressured by it. I decided to come away from it for a while and I found myself buying less almost because part of my brain went "what's the point of buying it if you can't show everyone" how sad is that? But I realise that is literally to extent to their mentality. The need to show off materialistic things is just so depressing to me.

I'm glad to say I moved on from thinking like that and I am so much happier now. I have my kids, my husband, our home and the basics and that's all you really need.

Also notice how dispite being a family vlogger all her content seems to revolve around purchases and image? Never once have I ever heard her give tips on bonding with your children or things to make a happy marriage. No its all about things and stuff.
Well because Emily doesnā€™t have a happy marriage or know how to bond with her children. Her only expertise is making money through LIES and cheating people.

Last edited:
Iā€™m confused. On her moving out post she posted a pic of herself pregnant w Fraser when they bought the the house. Yet a while ago she posted a pic & a heart warming little tale of bringing Fraser home from the hospital to a little one bedroom flat with a stuck door in the snow šŸ¤”
Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one confused by this. She said in her previous vlogs that she brought all three babies back to that house, but I always thought they had Fraser in the flat. Maybe she bought the house when pregnant, but didnā€™t get the keys until after he was born, or it could just be more of her lies.

Reactions: 7
I just re watched the end of her moving vlog and she said that they moved in that house when Fraser was 3 weeks old. Why bother mentioning the '1 bedroom flat' when you knew you had already bought a big house in Essex for Ā£245,000, not bad for mid 20s. Trying to be relatable again but its so false!

Reactions: 9
I just re watched the end of her moving vlog and she said that they moved in that house when Fraser was 3 weeks old. Why bother mentioning the '1 bedroom flat' when you knew you had already bought a big house in Essex for Ā£245,000, not bad for mid 20s. Trying to be relatable again but its so false!
Yeah exactly, she just tries to be relatable to trick her audience, sheā€™s so fake.

Yeah exactly, she just tries to be relatable to trick her audience, sheā€™s so fake.
Exactly. EVERYTHING she says is so contrived and thought out. She almost has a script. The needing a new kitchen because she has to walk 5 steps to get spoons, or talking about the conservatory not being adequate when she put in planning permission in Feb and she has never been in it on a hot day is just laughable. Does she really think people dont see through her. Why bother justifying it when we all know she was going to renovate it?! Its because she doesn't want the flaming for knocking down a perfectly good house. She is so fake!

Reactions: 4
Exactly. EVERYTHING she says is so contrived and thought out. She almost has a script. The needing a new kitchen because she has to walk 5 steps to get spoons, or talking about the conservatory not being adequate when she put in planning permission in Feb and she has never been in it on a hot day is just laughable. Does she really think people dont see through her. Why bother justifying it when we all know she was going to renovate it?! Its because she doesn't want the flaming for knocking down a perfectly good house. She is so fake!
Totally agree. Itā€™s unbelievable how people canā€™t see through her, ive always thought she was fake, even in the beginning.

And this was ā€œa little one bedroom flatā€, and they had to put down the car seat with the newborn in the snow so Matt could do a run kick just to open the door. Itā€™s like something from Oliver Twist, she left out that they were wearing rags too šŸ¤£Lucky them moving into their own nice 3 bedroom House in a good area a few weeks later.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh look.. another ad. Ad a day Emily scamming her viewers. She sold out Desenio fast didn't she.
Also I still have no idea how she managed to travel the world, get married and have a biggish wedding, set up Matts salon and put down at least a Ā£25,000 deposit for her house, full house reno, all within a few years and being early-mid 20s. Then by time Caleb is born, everything is expensive, even a LV bag, high end everything. Jo Malone candles, perfume, advent calendar. Expensive holidays. This is before her scam days on YouTube. Like how?!? How annoying that she claims she has had no help and she was just a mum in a one bedroom flat šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh look.. another ad. Ad a day Emily scamming her viewers. She sold out Desenio fast didn't she.
Also I still have no idea how she managed to travel the world, get married and have a biggish wedding, set up Matts salon and put down at least a Ā£25,000 deposit for her house, full house reno, all within a few years and being early-mid 20s. Then by time Caleb is born, everything is expensive, even a LV bag, high end everything. Jo Malone candles, perfume, advent calendar. Expensive holidays. This is before her scam days on YouTube. Like how?!? How annoying that she claims she has had no help and she was just a mum in a one bedroom flat šŸ™„
I looked at her whatā€™s in my changing bag video when I had my babies and the first one the bag cost around Ā£100 which I thought was expensive for myself but I nearly got sucked into buying it. I was a click off of the Amazon link but decided against it and got one for around Ā£30 off the high street. Her latest video was with the LV bag which costs around Ā£1000! She went through the I have been saving up blah blah but of course she didnā€™t have to. You canā€™t advertise that changing bag to normal mums.

I nearly spent Ā£20 per plate and mug from Emma Bridgewater, it was going to cost me hundreds šŸ˜† then I woke up!! It is such a shady industry. Its all very convincing at first. Thats how they get so rich!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 302419
think Iā€™ve just vomited in my mouth, she has tears because Emily is such a good role model? duck off.
I actually find this a really worrying aspect of the Influencer/InstaMummy trend.
Life is really tough, for so many people. And to have this perfect life forced in front of you constantly is really damaging, thankfully so many people can see through this fakery, but how many people does this negatively effect.
I really donā€™t understand why Instagram and this lifestyle isnā€™t regulated more.

She is not a wonderful parent to be aspired to. Her life is fake. Her children are miserable, give them all the expensive gifts you want but itā€™s clear to see by their behaviour they are unruly and have no respect for her or their house and belongings.
Children, shouldnā€™t be able to be published online for financial gain without their consent, and that shouldnā€™t be able to be done until they are of an age deemed appropriate (18 in my opinion)
The content these so called wonder mums post for all to see about their children sickens me. The impact this will have on their children is not known at this stage because itā€™s still such a new fad. But I really expect this will have huge implications on their mental health, wellbeing and adult life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually find this a really worrying aspect of the Influencer/InstaMummy trend.
Life is really tough, for so many people. And to have this perfect life forced in front of you constantly is really damaging, thankfully so many people can see through this fakery, but how many people does this negatively effect.
I really donā€™t understand why Instagram and this lifestyle isnā€™t regulated more.

She is not a wonderful parent to be aspired to. Her life is fake. Her children are miserable, give them all the expensive gifts you want but itā€™s clear to see by their behaviour they are unruly and have no respect for her or their house and belongings.
Children, shouldnā€™t be able to be published online for financial gain without their consent, and that shouldnā€™t be able to be done until they are of an age deemed appropriate (18 in my opinion)
The content these so called wonder mums post for all to see about their children sickens me. The impact this will have on their children is not known at this stage because itā€™s still such a new fad. But I really expect this will have huge implications on their mental health, wellbeing and adult life.
It actually wasnā€™t until I came onto tattle that I realised this and Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m not sucked in anymore

Reactions: 7

Yes exactly! Thats how they get you. 'If you buy this hoover/shampoo/kids coat, you too can live a perfect life like me'. When in fact her life is fake. Like you said, them boys look miserable as anything, she will likely be miserable behind the scenes too. The pressure to appear perfect must ne horrible. Although I could edit a 30 minute video and have my children appear perfect, how bad must her children behave that she can't edit them to be happy and well behaved children.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.