Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo I’ve managed to get hold of a copy of the fhm article she did. Wow. I’d be so embarrassed if there were photos of me like that out there in print.
she’s clearly always been shameless and hungry for fame and attention!!!

Did anyone notice on her latest insta photo or her sat on the stairs with the boys (why would you sit there and take a pic?! 🙄) she put in the caption that we were a quarter of the way through lockdown 2..she was getting loads of people saying how are we a quarter of the way through when it was only day 4?! She deleted all the comments and changed her caption to one weekend out of 4 down instead of a quarter!..silly cow! Didn’t admit her mistake of talking nonsense just deleted and changed!
They’re both always making stupid mistakes like that about time and how long it’s been since things happened. Always talking things up!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sooo I’ve managed to get hold of a copy of the fhm article she did. Wow. I’d be so embarrassed if there were photos of me like that out there in print.

They’re both always making stupid mistakes like that about time and how long it’s been since things happened. Always talking things up!
Oooh can you post the article?

Reactions: 3

Can you post a pic?! Could do with a good laugh on a Monday 😄

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if I can/should? Some of the content is a bit racy how she speaks and the pictures are to put it delicately it doesn’t leave much to the imagination- underwear shots etc.
I don’t want to breach any tattle rules..?
Although I guess this article is out there in print and east enough to get hold of a copy too...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure if I can/should? Some of the content is a bit racy how she speaks and the pictures are to put it delicately it doesn’t leave much to the imagination- underwear shots etc.
Although I guess this article is out there in print and east enough to get hold of a copy too...
I think it'd be ok to post a link? As its relevant and on topic.
I've searched Emily Hamilton Reid FHM and found nothing.. should I type in something else?

Reactions: 2
Emily you sly old trollop didn't think you had it in you 🤣🤣🤣 come to think of it their wedding pics were very footballers wives, so probably not too surprising she dabbled in glamour shots. Too funny I need to see them now 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've searched Emily Hamilton Reid FHM and found nothing.. should I type in something else?
It would need to be screenshots not a link as it’s a hard copy of the article!!

This tells you which magazine it is....but there are no back issues online so you’d need to get hold of a hard copy

Reactions: 2
So she would have been about 19 when that magazine was published? The things she will do for fame! No wonder she changed her name to Dean and acted like she’s never had another name!😂😂

Reactions: 6

This tells you which magazine it is....but there are no back issues online so you’d need to get hold of a hard copy
It would be fine to post wouldn’t it? If it’s already in the public domain? We’re all adults here x

Reactions: 9

Can you not just take pics of the magazine to post if you have a hard copy?

Reactions: 4
Can you not just take pics of the magazine to post if you have a hard copy?
Absolutely...before I do though I just want to check it won’t be breaching this tattle rule:

Privacy
Don't ask for or share information that could compromise someone's privacy. Even if an influencer themselves has been careless and it's easy to find we take privacy very seriously as this is a public forum and it's against the rules to repeat it here/post steps to find it.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely...before I do though I just want to check it won’t be breaching this tattle rule:

Privacy
Don't ask for or share information that could compromise someone's privacy. Even if an influencer themselves has been careless and it's easy to find we take privacy very seriously as this is a public forum and it's against the rules to repeat it here/post steps to find it.
No as it won’t be compromising her privacy. You aren’t posting her address or anything. It’s something that’s already available

No as it won’t be compromising her privacy. You aren’t posting her address or anything. It’s something that’s already available
I agree. It’s a magazine that anyone can buy, not an address or a place of work or a school name. It’s no different to sharing any other content that she’s put out there.

Reactions: 3

Privacy
Just post it 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Haha

Privacy
Dw she hasn't sent you nudes, she sent the whole male population her nudes for attention. Tattle will remove it if they think it's in bad taste but I'm sure it'll be fine. Who's collection did you have to rummage through to find it?? 😄

• Haha
Dw she hasn't sent you nudes, she sent the whole male population her nudes for attention. Tattle will remove it if they think it's in bad taste but I'm sure it'll be fine. Who's collection did you have to rummage through to find it?? 😄
Yeah exactly, I don’t think it’s breaking the rules, but they’d just remove it and send you a notification letting you know. She’s put it out there anyway! 😂

Its part of her career and we discuss her career on here 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe put censors over her nipples if its full on nudity 🤢 little Miss Prim and Proper eh 🙄 so fake!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it was a Katie Price thread or Chloe Khan thread then the pictures would be posted. Shes no better than them just incredibly false online. She still did it, for money and its in a public magazine. She consented and signed it off. Don't worry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.