Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s the Golden child 🤣. I used to work with children and the amount of times parents would think their child was amazing, but that’s because they could have anything they wanted whenever they wanted at home, whereas at school when rules were put in place, they were a different child.

Reactions: 7
Tbf he does seem the nicest, I notice she doesn't say that about the other 2 😆 it screams favoritism though! She has openly said that Caleb or Jackson was kicking off at school over doing PE, she found it hilarious/cute. I felt so sorry for the teachers having to put up with his behaviour and having to teach him the word no. Thats the parents job.

Reactions: 8
What I don’t get is yes she can afford to live in that type of house but in the next 5-10yrs I do think the influencer life will be gone!! They will still have a huge mortgage etc
I just hope all of these influencers who are selling up and moving to bigger houses/ the country / the coast this year are doing so With
piles of savings from selling out over the last few years and not maxed out on the mortgages , otherwise the bubble will well and truly pop when the work dries up or they do something stupid and get cancelled . For the sake of their kids mostly that is.

Reactions: 4
I can not stand this woman. It's not jealousy its just pissed off with being fed Bull. How do they get away with it.

Reactions: 3
I can not stand this woman. It's not jealousy its just pissed off with being fed Bull. How do they get away with it.
Same. I very rarely contribute to big threads like Brummy and Meldrum because I mostly just nod along.. but this snake has gotten away with doing much worse for years! She is so devious. Every single day is an ad or affiliate. She hides her ads and shes fake.

Tbf he does seem the nicest, I notice she doesn't say that about the other 2 😆 it screams favoritism though! She has openly said that Caleb or Jackson was kicking off at school over doing PE, she found it hilarious/cute. I felt so sorry for the teachers having to put up with his behaviour and having to teach him the word no. Thats the parents job.
Yeah it was Jackson at nursery. I think they do forest school or something so many times a week and he refuses to take part apparently which she clearly thought was cute and funny, she needs to sort herself out.

• Wow
Yeah it was Jackson at nursery. I think they do forest school or something so many times a week and he refuses to take part apparently which she clearly thought was cute and funny, she needs to sort herself out.
Yeah that sounds more like it.. I would be embarrassed to admit that, I wouldn't be broadcasting it. Clearly thinks hes too special and its adorable. Imagine if all 30 children behaved liked that. I imagine there's a lot more stories like that about them.

Reactions: 5
What is it with beige, vanilla influencers? How are they able to con so many people? They contribute nothing of value to society. I think if you use your children to make money, you should have to pay a higher tax on it. Children should not have to contribute to the household's finances using their childhood and privacy as payment.

Reactions: 14
I reckon in a few years the laws will tighten and it won't be allowed. I reckon they'll be a lot of court cases in the future of children suing their parents for the big house, more money. The kids should get a % of the vlog/ad. Not just some vague 'money put aside'. Why should they live in a 3 bed semi when they are older when their parents live in a 5 bedroom 1 million pound not mansion. Money they wouldn't have if it wasn't for the children making them money.

Reactions: 9
Does anybody think she’s had a boob job? Her chest area looks so much bigger and they sit quite high.
if you go back to her videos from last year they are so much smaller than now.
i get she may have just put on weight but the last video of her bouncing on the trampoline they literally don’t move.
I think she may have had a sneaky one

Does anybody think she’s had a boob job? Her chest area looks so much bigger and they sit quite high.
if you go back to her videos from last year they are so much smaller than now.
i get she may have just put on weight but the last video of her bouncing on the trampoline they literally don’t move.
I think she may have had a sneaky one
Give it a day or 2 and she will reply to your question on her stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Give it a day or 2 and she will reply to your question on her stories!
Ha ha you’re right but honestly she’s defo had something done if it’s not a boob job it’s a lift!! It’s pretty obvious! Two of my friends have them and hers sits just like theirs does

Reactions: 1
Love this thread ❤ Feeling very content that I'm living a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside, she's a con and its reassuring that so many of you see it.

Cringe, bet he shits glitter too
Emily doesn’t get any love or affection from Matt (understandably seeing how fake and needy she is) so she leeches of Fraser and Jackson, the ones who adore her to get her approval... remember how devastated she was when she bought that huge soft toy for Fraser and he no longer wanted to sleep in their bed? So, so unhealthy, they are your children Emily, not your husband, stop over-relying on them emotionally for love and start making your marriage a priority for once. I bet Fraser especially will be very emotionally damaged when he grows up. Caleb doesn’t give a tit about her and doesn’t meet her needs hence the “problem child” but notice how Matt gets on well with him?

Emily doesn’t get any love or affection from Matt (understandably seeing how fake and needy she is) so she leeches of Fraser and Jackson, the ones who adore her to get her approval... remember how devastated she was when she bought that huge soft toy for Fraser and he no longer wanted to sleep in their bed? So, so unhealthy, they are your children Emily, not your husband, stop over-relying on them emotionally for love and start making your marriage a priority for once. I bet Fraser especially will be very emotionally damaged when he grows up. Caleb doesn’t give a tit about her and doesn’t meet her needs hence the “problem child” but notice how Matt gets on well with him?
I can't stand Matt, I think he's worse than she is. He's so rude and like an overgrown brat.

I remember the garage sort out vlog.. all staged of course. His reaction or response I should say was not what she wanted, she was livid and had to edit out a few things 🤣🤣 he's so entitled you can tell he just expects everyone to bow down to him. What a pair of dicks.

Yeah I used to think he’s vain, snobbish, always trying to be funny when he isn’t, etc. But as the kids have grown and there’s more interaction between them I noticed he’s quite sweet and genuinely interested in them (not staged like someone *cough*), he’s also alright around his dad or other adults. At least he earns an honest living, doesn’t care about showing off or giving the impression of a perfect family/perfect life, the only snippets of truth we get really are what Matt or Caleb yell out in the background or when Matt vlogs.
And I don’t think he likes being on videos, she forces him to and to be Instagram Dad. I followed Emily for years and I’ve never seen her once think about his happines/wishes (like going for couple trips without the kids), it’s always about the kids or what SHE wants, he probably resents her a lot that’s why his bratty side comes out in videos.

Did anyone notice on her latest insta photo or her sat on the stairs with the boys (why would you sit there and take a pic?! 🙄) she put in the caption that we were a quarter of the way through lockdown 2..she was getting loads of people saying how are we a quarter of the way through when it was only day 4?! She deleted all the comments and changed her caption to one weekend out of 4 down instead of a quarter!..silly cow! Didn’t admit her mistake of talking nonsense just deleted and changed!

• Haha
Did anyone notice on her latest insta photo or her sat on the stairs with the boys (why would you sit there and take a pic?! 🙄) she put in the caption that we were a quarter of the way through lockdown 2..she was getting loads of people saying how are we a quarter of the way through when it was only day 4?! She deleted all the comments and changed her caption to one weekend out of 4 down instead of a quarter!..silly cow! Didn’t admit her mistake of talking nonsense just deleted and changed!
That really made me laugh, she’s so thick. It’s like when she said had lived in the house for a month when it was actually around ten days. She’s totally brain dead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.