Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but feel bad for Jackson when he goes to school that there’s content online of him mum talking about him wetting the bed

Reactions: 11
I can’t help but feel bad for Jackson when he goes to school that there’s content online of him mum talking about him wetting the bed
Whilst I completely agree... I cant help thinking that ship sailed long ago with the potty training videos and content 😔

Reactions: 2
Aren’t they a family of 5 what’s the 6 thing?
Hmm I wonder if maybe Matt’s mum has formed a bubble with them (single household?) although he has a sister too doesn’t he, so not sure 🤔

Reactions: 1
As soon they move to big houses they get nannies, gardeners, (Christmas tree decorators aka louise) etc. She likely won't be an exception to this mum flogger pattern.

Reactions: 7
Her assistant that she needs to "get everything done"
I know yeah! I hated that! If you need an assistants help to do it, then it isn't a 'hack' for busy mums! We can all meal prep for a week if we have someone doing it for us🙄 same with the 'snack hacks'. We don't all have assistants. What a way to make normal mums feel tit about not having the time or energy to do all that like 'Super Mum' Emily, when in fact she has a team of helpers! Even a cleaner ffs

Reactions: 9
I know yeah! I hated that! If you need an assistants help to do it, then it isn't a 'hack' for busy mums! We can all meal prep for a week if we have someone doing it for us🙄 same with the 'snack hacks'. We don't all have assistants. What a way to make normal mums feel tit about not having the time or energy to do all that like 'Super Mum' Emily, when in fact she has a team of helpers! Even a cleaner ffs
Does she actually have an assistant? 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I never understand why they then employ nannies even though they don’t work. Too lazy to have a normal job and then too lazy to parent.

Reactions: 6
Yep. To be fair to her she was very nice and likeable. She was always going to be successful, but we all have different versions of success! I think she’s always wanted to be rich and “famous”
“Nice and likeable” - always makes me think of “vanilla and wet“.
What can I say - I am boat rocker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she actually have an assistant? 😂😂
She has a content manager.. described as follows

Content Manager
Emily Norris
Brentwood, Essex-
YouTube content planning
Video research and scripting
Website management
Social media stats analys
Graphic design, including animated GIF stickers
Brand management
General admin

🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 10
Strange comment to post and delete within minutes. They’ve been using the cooker a month? I thought they moved in less than 2 weeks ago? 🤔

And now reposted with different text??
The plot thickens!!
i would love that cooker!!!

Reactions: 1
BF7CE3CC-64EA-485F-8361-683290BA2ACB.jpeg

think I’ve just vomited in my mouth, she has tears because Emily is such a good role model? duck off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wait for the comment responding to that to be deleted 🤣
She won’t want her secret to get out.😂😂

Really childish, but I hope they scatter horse manure on that field she keeps banging on about, she won’t be so keen then🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.