Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glamapuss

So she's made an insta story talking about us saying shes not a size 12 😭
OMG REALLY!! how funny I’ve not seen it.... Hi Emily 😂😂😂😂 👋🏼

Yikes. I mean, no one here is trolling her about the size she does or doesn't wear. I've not really looked at her posts but it's really not on if people are attacking her.

People just want honesty. We're tired of influencers editing photos, using faceapp, or just plain lying about things.

I'm a comfortable 12 or a 10 if I want to feel uncomfortable all day (lol) and a fair bit taller than her so as others have said, I really doubt she's a 12. But that's totally fine. I think she has a nice figure and seems genuine so I couldn't care less what size she wears.

I dunno, I feel like no one really talks about the weight gain a lot of us end up with in your late 20s to early 30s. I was a size 6 when I was 21 so it's hard to see my body as it is sometimes. It doesn't help when every influencer is plain lying about things either.
I don’t believe she has been trolled on this thread, there is WAY worse comments written about people in the daily Mail and some are very nasty and out of order. I have not read one personal nasty comment about her on here?

did she mention tattle?

1. people are bored with her clothes the pleather leggings and body suits looks
2. didn’t like that she went to Dubai during the pandemic
3. and yes she is A LOT bigger than she used to be in the claim she is midsized?

Isn’t that the truth? 🤔

she has a whole other Instagram account for pure gym and so was once upon a time making money that way. As I said in my previous post- fashion nova curve is making her the money now.

she has been blogging and tying to be someone online for YEARS. Now it appears she has found her niche.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
She looks damn awful in some of the photos for the clothes, some of the poses are just like ??
But good on her for getting a collection, some of the bits look really lovely, others not so much but that's to be expected.

has anyone tried her shorts?
I’ve tried her shorts from her own range and they are flattering tbf and do look really nice with a summery top.
Not massively feeling the ISAW range, to me it just looks like most of the stuff they already sell and I think they’ve made an own goal with their sizing. ISAW posted a pic on insta about all the different sizes Emily is wearing to help others out and there was a backlash in the comments saying that having to buy different sizes and not fitting into their normal size is giving women insecurities, I have to agree with the comments, it’s just a little daft, not really Emily’s fault though. They’ve now deleted the ‘size guide’ post on insta because of the backlash.

Got to say though, Emily is a good content creator, you can tell she works bloody hard, some influencers need to take note.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Has her fella given up his job as well? Can't think of any workplace that give this much time annual leave....

Very unwise move if he has!

Eggsandbeans

I always wonder why they don’t just keep the braggy stuff to themselves and just share content that’s relevant to their audience. Maybe most people like the braggy stuff. It’s pretty common amongst successful influencers.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Clothing sizing is so different for everyone & she’s very petite. She’s had stuff in 14 & 16s and been upfront I don’t think she’d mislead.

I go between a 10 & 12 but I’m really tall & look so different to friends who wear the same size!
I agree somewhat but I think her insta reads "size 12 - 14 influencer" I agree with what's been said here that she is honest when she does get something in a 14 - 16 but she does claim that 12 or a 14 is her usual size. Size 12 in most shops in the UK is a 29-30 inch waist and I just meant hers looks quite a bit wider than that to me personally....

No shade as I said, she's beautiful and I really like her 💕

• Heart

Blakelycakey

I do agree! I think she maybe a curvier 14 as I bought a couple of items, She recommended. I’m a 10/12 so did size down from whatever size she recommended but they were too big. Now I’m not sticking up for her BUT I think retailers are to blame for this! I know I’m a 10 in new look jeans as there is a stretch but river island I’m probably a 12 with a struggle to get them over my tummy and bum! Drives me mad there is no uniform to sizes. I have size 8’s up to size 14 in my wardrobe all fit!
The Dubai thing she went down in my estimation, yes I would have loved a holiday this year but the Braggy posts drove me mad!

theodorable

What is she even talking about in her latest post? She lost weight because of her braces but she didn’t mean to but then she loved it but now she’s put some back on but she hates it but also it doesn’t matter.

So many words for “bodies fluctuate”. She’s terrified her bOdY pOsi huns will turn on her if they think she actually wanted to lose weight. Which she clearly did.
She also literally shared an (undisclosed) ad-pr link for a brand she’s using called “diets to go”. I mean come off it, you wanted to lose weight, you still do.. don’t try and act like you don’t

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I only discovered her in December, did definitely side eye the Dubai trip. But I can forgive her for still going on about her engagement it is new. I don't feel like she was addressing comments on here about her being fat though, the reel she posted after shows some of the comments and ugh people are awuful.
My issue with her is her reels and ADs with her boyfriend, I fucking hate them lol. So forced and you can always see the concentration in her face. I do not give a fuck about couple fashion

Reactions: 4

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Doctors don't just weigh you as a matter of course. I understand your point but I don't think it's fair to tell people recovering from ED's what they should and shouldn't feel triggered by....I am 5"4 and a size 12. I don't know what height emily is but I believe somewhere around the same. so, technically, you would think we'd look somewhat the same... I have had to see several different GPs and consultants over the past 2 years and not one of them has ever said to me I'm overweight or asked me to get on the scale so they can check my BMI. One of the GP's I have seen regularly has given my dad a voucher to go to slimming world in the past so I'm sure if they thought there was a problem being the size I am they wouldn't hesitate to say.

Of course, there will be variation across the board but generally a 12 is a 29 inch waist, doctors will generally take an interest when your waist is over 32 inches I believe, as thats the trigger point of increasing chances of diabetes, heart attack etc. so the point I'm trying to make is I don't believe the doctor would have asked about her BMI if it didn't appear to be a problem.

I'm totally not bitching please don't think that but unfortunately Emily has caused me to doubt my own size and want to resort to extreme diets, I have no reason to lie about that either.
I think she’s a 5”2 or 3 from memory but body shapes can make two women of the same clothes size and height look completely different, there is so much variation! If you’re the size you fit into and feel comfortable in, wear it, don’t let Emily tell you indirectly what size you are.
I’m not telling people who have ED’s what to get triggered by, in no way have I said that. How do you know I’ve not had an ED? I’m just saying comparing women’s bodies and sizes isn’t really fair and can make someone take drastic action. She looks healthy to me, I don’t think she’s promoting an unhealthy body type, in fact I think she looks normal and one of her redeeming features is that she doesn’t edit her current pics unlike so many influencers these days, now that is triggering and gives an unrealistic standard for us girls.

I’m not her biggest fan anymore but it’s nothing to do with her size.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Exactly, she seems to be squeezing herself into size 12 but only with the help of shapewear!

I hope her new business is going to be successful and she won’t fall into the footsteps of Elle Darby etc with overpriced tat that’s poor quality..
My guess is it will, it will be plain ✌"midsize"✌ 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️😩 joggers for £40 a pop when you can get exactly the same -probably better quality - from Missguided for £12 🤣🤣🤣

She thinks slapping the word "mid sized" On anything is a recipe for success

• Haha

glamapuss

Sorry it's just when you said a "right druggy" I don't normally call weekend offenders druggies but that might just be me lol 😂

Was her boyfriend the same? He seems kinda sensible!
because I said clubbing in my earlier thread I thought that message may of carried through... being a right druggy in the clubbing scene meaning getting on it every weekend.

I repeat.. I am not saying Emily was a drug addict 😂 no no no, just That she was tiny when she took drugs for partying purposes.

• Haha

VIP Member
Ohhh maybe it is hormone treatment! 🤔
What do you guys think about that post she put on her stories? About how the influencers’ page/YouTube is like their home and you shouldn’t criticise ‘the interior’ but leave? I see all of them quoting that recently. And I don’t like it. It’s their JOB, not their home, they get paid because people come to ‘visit’. While bullying is never okay, they seem to scream ‘troll’ at anyone who calls them out for anything 🙄
When they are constantly asking fans for suggestions for content or feedback then it’s not ok for influencers to say it’s off limits to comment opinions. Make your own fucking content then if you don’t want people to have an opinion.

basically, it’s ok to have you all pay for my lifestyle and holidays but not ok to listen to criticism- get in the real world love! That’s put me right off her now

Clarity456

VIP Member
I know what you mean but I can only put it down to them shrinking over time or not being a proper size 12 in the first place. I forgot and bought the same size from a supermarket and it is big on me. 😄
Well I'm a 12 and get a size small, I honestly wouldn't think one size could run from small to XL but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyways, I don't believe Emily is a 12, loads of influencers lie about their size, it's not nice it gives people including me complexes.

• Haha

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
I don’t like all the talk about her body and size. Personally I do think she looks bigger than a 12 but when I was a 10 I looked around a 14, different people, different bodies. Losing weight is so hard when you get to your late twenties and onwards, I just think body shaming someone isn’t nice. I was mad at her going to Dubai and all the looks being the same, just no versatility in where she shops and what she wears.

All cheap material and fast fashions!

Bluerabbit123

I loved her but I've unfollowed because she is abroad during lockdown! No tolerance for this bullshit now

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Body shapes, height and fat distribution make different people look completely different from each other, unless you have a carbon copy body of Emily’s then you will look completely different from her, sounds like you already can see she looks different to you though. It’s hard not to compare in this insta world and I’m genuinely sorry you feel that way but it’s really not fair to generalise a size the way you’ve done. I’m currently a 14/16 but I have 36FF boobs which makes me look completely different on top to someone else who’s a 14/16. I’ve also noticed that Emily has had a boob job and maybe a BBL (I’m not completely sure though) and this makes her look a lot curvier and voluptuous.
And as for body shaming someone above said she’s now like a sausage and she looks better slimmer, not sure how that’s not triggering to someone who struggles with their size and image?

Totally accept there will be slight variances and things may look slightly different but of the hundreds of women I've met through work, uni, school, friends etc. I've never met another lady meant to be the same size as me and It's been like night and day looking at the 2 of us :)
My two best friends are both a size 10. One is 5”3 and the other is 5”6 (not a huge difference in size) One has huge boobs and the other is flat chested almost. One has muscular legs and the other skinny legs. One has what they would call ‘fat arms’ and the other slim and long arms and believe me they look completely different but wear the same size. As do millions of women.

VIP Member
Body image is such a tricky subject and it’s clear from this thread how easy we can be affected by what we see. I tend to think if she was really lying about her size then she would do more other devious things like photo edit her body etc so I think she gets credit for not doing that. It must be hard to put yourself out there when you don’t feel your best. I can see how some things seem problematic though, and I was totally shocked by the Dubai trip. I think she had good intentions not to brag or overface people with content from her hol but I guess once the engagement happened the excitement took over and it went out the window. Her looks are becoming a bit stale now, I have to agree. I would have expected more of a range of brands from her as she seemed (to me anyway) quite refreshing at first but it’s very repetitive now. I suppose if she’s still getting the likes etc she is just giving people what they want but maybe getting complacent.