Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Can't wait for more body suits and joggers 🙄
Think the world and his wife have had enough of bodysuits and joggers after a year of them!
I cannot wait and I cannot express this enough to get dressed up and go out!!!!!
Thinking of burning all my loungewear as my eyes hurt from looking at it for sooo long!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Dollybird

VIP Member
Seen quite a few comments on her recent posts complaining about her refusing to say where items are from and insisting people click the link in her stories and I have to say I agree. I get these people want to make money for this service they provide of showing off nice clothes but come onnnnn… when your followers are consistently telling you the link isn’t working for them so can you just say where it’s from and you just ignore them it really does you no good! It made me want to click on the bloody links even less than I did before!
I agree with this , she’s incredibly stuck up with her replies . “Link on my story” ....what a bitch . I unfollowed after her Braggy trips in lockdown . She’s turned very entitled , it’s sad . I used to like her a lot

DoolinEnnis

I think Emily comes across as really genuine tbf. I'm a 14/16 and struggle to find clothes that suit my shape... plus or curve ranges often start at an 18 and "normal" ranges dont cater for women with boobs/bums/hips etc because they're designed for smaller sizers.
She appears to be more genuine that some influences out there but her “working” holiday to Dubai wasn’t great 😑

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
I love her style. She’s definitely not a 12/14 but I didn’t hold that against her. Then she went to Dubai. Nosedived in my estimation. Has she shut up about getting engaged yet? Borrrrring.

ann88

Chatty Member
I mean it’s hardly ground breaking. Wear bra and pants that fit???? 🤣
I knowww, I said the same when I saw her story! It’s not ‘sizing up’ in knickers, it’s wearing your actual size! 😐that’s why I was suspicious when she was saying she’s size 12, just because you can squeeze yourself in it doesn’t mean it’s your size.
Emily’s not too bad tho, there’s quite a few influencers saying they’re one size but buy something in 2 sizes bigger ‘for oversized fit’ but it actually just fits them right😂

Clarity456

VIP Member
Tbh I feel bad for ISIF as they've probably got the idea from Emily as she regularly buys different size items, size 10 jeans because she thinks it's flattering for them to be uber tight and size 6 shape wear

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
By that logic she's a size 10, and I'm sorry I find that very very unlikely. As a size 12 also that would make her smaller than me, I've had to see numerous doctors over the years due to ongoing health issues and not one of them has told me I need to lose weight, in fact some of them have described me as otherwise fit and healthy 🤔 I'm sorry but I don't believe any doctor in this land would tell someone who presented as an actual size 12 to lose weight, they'd be struck off for being irresponsible!

I understand the difficulty as I was a size 8 in my younger days then went up to a 14 at one point when I'd just left uni but never bought a 14 cos I was ashamed, it can be totally hard to accept what you used to see as your "perfect" body has changed so much but if she's fitting into US size 11 jeans then I'm sorry but that definitely is size 14-16 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's triggering people with EDs and body image issues!
I second this ! I have had an ED and I have body dysmorphia and I find her super triggering . I think if she owned being a bigger size it would open up and a lot more ladies . The most popular dress size is a 16 in the U.K. , she’s missing a trick if she is sticking to the 12 when she’s not

• Heart

Eggsandbeans

I think to be honest part and parcel of being an influencer or anyone who puts themselves online, is that folk are going to pass comment, and some of that comment isn't going to be what you want to hear.

I suppose its one of the downsides of the job. It's not something I could be bothered with, but it sort of fascinates me how anyone can be a sort of celebrity now, thanks to the internet. I think that's a good thing, as opposed to back in the day where a select few are put on a pedestal. Now anyone can do it.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
I’m intrigued to see if it’s just going to be generic fashion that you can get from virtually anywhere or if it will have features that make it more suitable for midsize bodies? One thing I do hope she does is make sure that dresses are longer, im no prude but the dresses she tries on and dresses from boohoo/fast fashion in general are so short and so unflattering! Also is she actually designing the items or are they items that are just going to be bought from wholesale? I’m definitely intrigued to see the quality, if she’s not sorted the sizing out and she launches next month, something tells me that it’s going to be cheaply produced fast fashion bought at wholesale. If that’s the case, there’s no way the line will be successful when her competitors will be PLT/boohoo.

glamapuss

Jesus Christ! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

When you say druggy do you mean party drugs like coke, speed, MDMA etc or do you mean really really sinister stuff, like crack and heroin? 😱
hahahaha party drugs... ketamine, GHB, coke, pills.

not an actual crack head 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣 god this made me lol.

• Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I'm not sure either why her doctor would tell her to lose weight. I've been weighed a few times by a doctor and been heavier than I should have been, but never been told to lose weight. Depends what she was at the doctor for but given the restrictions around even going to a GP surgery at the moment, I'm unsure.

If Emily wants to lose weight then of course that's her choice and she should do what's right for her. I don't think anyone here has body shamed her at all and I think we just want transparency. I've struggled with body dysmorphia my entire adult life and felt huge when I was a size 6 and now, at around a 12, I'm not even sure how I truly look given how many Instagrammers edit photos and nothing seems realistic. But when I see someone who is also a size 12 saying their doctor has told them to lose weight, it makes me think goodness, maybe I'm unhealthy, maybe I should be eating less. Its a bit of a slippery slope from there.

That's not Emily's fault at all though, just more of an observation on how social media can be. I know to not compare circumstances to others and everyone is different shapes and sizes, but it's just tough to see at times.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChattyAuntPatty

Even tho I unfollowed her on her main account. I kept following her on her home account as I’m going to be buying my first home soon and just love the inspo but I had to unfollow cos she’s begging for freebies 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I do love her shorts she's designed
Just had a look on her website and they do look good. Do we know if this is stuff she has designed and had made herself or is it bought? I do like how on her website, there are models of different sizes and also photos of real people wearing them on the reviews! Nice touch.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Sorry to be that girl as I find Emily beautiful and I love her style BUT she's bought US size 11 Jeans.

US sizes run 4 sizes behind UK

So a US 4 is a UK 8, a US 6 is a UK 10, a US 8 is a UK 12 and so on and so forth

If she's buying US size 11 jeans and they fit her she's between a 14 and a 16, not a 12 to 14 a she claims on her vids. I wish influencers wouldn't do this as it gives people complexes about how they look, like im a 12 and I would say she's a fair bit bigger than me, before I seen her getting a UK size 15 jean in this video I was thinking I was looking at myself through rose coloured glasses and that I wasn't actually the size I see myself to be 😩😩😩😩

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
It really annoys me “influencers” call it a job ... being a influencer to me, is someone who is inspiring in what they do for a living/how they behave... these lazy arseholes do nothing all day, do not influence or inspire society and think they can just do what they want !!! And get paid for it !!! It isn’t a job ! It’s a life choice to be a lazy slob with no ambition or motivation.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
She looks damn awful in some of the photos for the clothes, some of the poses are just like ??
But good on her for getting a collection, some of the bits look really lovely, others not so much but that's to be expected.

has anyone tried her shorts?

Her shorts are great!... I really like her tips but her lips... she looks like a duck. Needs to tone down that filler.

And also no way is she a size 12...
I do find it really odd how her lips sort of curl up and nearly touch her nose, which I think is due to fillers not suiting her natural facial structure and features. It just looks weird to me. I think she seems nice enough other than this!