Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I find Primark sizing all over the place so quite often now tend to buy XL rather than the size 12 or M I used to go for. Even the XL seem to be shrinking in my home!😄. So much so I start to think I've gained weight but the scales show I'm the same weight or I've even lost weight ????!!!

She's only 5ft 2 though and I used to find people this height were size 6 to 8 and didn't look skinny so maybe they are 12 to 14 like she says she is when they have put on weight. I've never enquired what size my friends were when they put on weight as they are so pissed off that I am taller than them 😄
I get people who are actually size 12 having to get a 14 etc etc but XL's an 18-20

Attachments

glamapuss

I think she has definitely had a boob job. Has she ever said if she has or not?
I know it’s so petty but one thing that annoys me is when she smiles her top lip literally touches her nose...way too much filler 😳
she has never mentioned it I don’t think on her insta... I thought she may of done with this titty tap video but 💯 Deffo implants, they look natural though 👌🏼👌🏼

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Has she had a boob job? Just watched her latest vid and I thought she'd had one but she does not mention that, so perhaps i'm wrong.