Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow her on Instagram? I’ve been following her since lockdown, and I just love her and her style advice!

Reactions: 9
Yeah I like her too but in my opinion she wouldnt be a 12-14, more like a 14-16 but she looks great

Reactions: 8
Yeah I like her too but in my opinion she wouldnt be a 12-14, more like a 14-16 but she looks great
I thought the exact same as im a 12 and thought wow! I didn't know I looked like that!

Other than that I love her style and her helpful videos!

Reactions: 4
Clothing sizing is so different for everyone & she’s very petite. She’s had stuff in 14 & 16s and been upfront I don’t think she’d mislead.

I go between a 10 & 12 but I’m really tall & look so different to friends who wear the same size!

Reactions: 9
Clothing sizing is so different for everyone & she’s very petite. She’s had stuff in 14 & 16s and been upfront I don’t think she’d mislead.

I go between a 10 & 12 but I’m really tall & look so different to friends who wear the same size!
I agree somewhat but I think her insta reads "size 12 - 14 influencer" I agree with what's been said here that she is honest when she does get something in a 14 - 16 but she does claim that 12 or a 14 is her usual size. Size 12 in most shops in the UK is a 29-30 inch waist and I just meant hers looks quite a bit wider than that to me personally....

No shade as I said, she's beautiful and I really like her 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Totally get you! 💓 Did you see her story about her GP saying how her BMI was better at the start of the year? How awful!

Doctors can be horrible! That sort of thing would make me want to go on a crash diet whih causes heart problems and is not sustainable long term!

Reactions: 2
I just think they shouldn’t comment unless it is having a detrimental effect/ is causing an issue you’re there about. I remember a doctor said to me I was the exact same weight when I’d been weighed a year apart and how odd it was as girls tend to get heavier as they age 🙂

Reactions: 3
I really enjoy her content. She doesn’t churn out rubbish like some insta people.

Reactions: 7
I love her. I’ve followed her for a while and she always makes the effort to reply to dms or questions. I really like that she highlights the array of sizes that high street shops offer and that we shouldn’t be so focused on a number on a label. I would say I’m probably a size 12 and average height. But in some items she’s posted I’ve bought a size 8 and in others a size 16 depending on the store x

Reactions: 3
Totally get you! 💓 Did you see her story about her GP saying how her BMI was better at the start of the year? How awful!
Now, I like Emily and I understand that she was upset about this.

However, I think her GP pointing out that her BMI has been better in the past isn't the doctor wanting to be hurtful or nasty. It's a fact that a higher BMI can put you at greater risk of certain conditions and illnesses.

Her post made out like the doctor told her that she needed to "crash diet" and was trying to make her conform to an ideal body type etc but they will have just been providing her with medical advice and information for the good of her health. I found her stories and posts about it a bit "snowflakey" if I'm honest.

• Heart
I like Emily her content is great. I'm a bit disappointed her and her bf have gone to stay with friends in Dubai for NYE though. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
She seems to have gotten a lot of DMs about it. She said none were negative but still felt the need to state she wasn't leaving a Tier 4 etc. Came across defensive.

Reactions: 1
Liked her until she became another one who thought she break the covid rules because she’s a “influencer”

another covidiot.

Reactions: 11
At least she's not flaunting her trip all over stories. She's been relatively quiet. Unless it's guilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So I never usually watch her stories but just seen her engagement post on her grid. Does she always sound like she just sucked in a gallon of helium when she speaks or is it just her crying voice?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I loved her but I've unfollowed because she is abroad during lockdown! No tolerance for this bullshit now