Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

virgofalls

VIP Member
Totally get you! 💓 Did you see her story about her GP saying how her BMI was better at the start of the year? How awful!
Now, I like Emily and I understand that she was upset about this.

However, I think her GP pointing out that her BMI has been better in the past isn't the doctor wanting to be hurtful or nasty. It's a fact that a higher BMI can put you at greater risk of certain conditions and illnesses.

Her post made out like the doctor told her that she needed to "crash diet" and was trying to make her conform to an ideal body type etc but they will have just been providing her with medical advice and information for the good of her health. I found her stories and posts about it a bit "snowflakey" if I'm honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

glamapuss

Oooh thats some good tea! Do you know her???!

I love her style honestly but I'm just glad someone can see what I can!
I know of her, in the way of being in a previous social scene. She was a right druggy, she comes across really squeaky clean with her Instagram so I guess it’s kinda funny.

If I really could be bothered I’d try find photos, maybe another month in lockdown may take its tole on my boredom 😂😂 but she was super skinny, like collarbone sticking out and skinny arms skinny.

ambere

Had to unfollow! She is was in a Tier 3 area, not a Tier 2/3 area (whatever that means). Also "we haven't had a beach holiday since 2019" like that's an excuse 😒

Clarity456

VIP Member
I find it highly unlikely that she has been saving up for the waver that PLT has just suprised/gifted her with 🙈 she's hardly hard up is she with all her recent holidays... not relatable anymore.
Just a few months - maybe even weeks - ago she was buying a designer bag because she didn't have one designer item.... On her Mykonos trip she was even wearing a designer cozzy 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She looks a solid 16 in that Pour Moi pink lingerie set. I find it hard to relate to a lot of these mid-size/plus size girls despite being the same or even a smaller size because I've had children so my shape is different. I would say I'm the same/smaller than Emily but she looks 'flatter' across her midsection than I am. Or maybe it's just good editing/angles/lighting?!

Mewmins1

As a mid size mum of 3 soon to be 4! I love this girl! she’s helped me no end and boosted my confidence showed me I can look nice and don’t have to hide under big baggy clothes it’s nice to see someone trying to help and not just showing us endless shit and in reguards to her travelling to Dubai I’ve worked front line throughout covid and if I could of up and left I would of! I like her hope she has a successful career x

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Found this pic on her home account
From two years ago
Definitely 10-12 here she looks very slim
So to say she is now only one size bigger(saying she is now 12-14)but in my opinion looks much bigger (no hate) just wish they would own it!
I know she did address it but I felt a little like it was a symphathy post to get all the gushing comments saying how brave and good she looks 😩
I don’t know but in my eyes she has gone down since the Dubai trip and I thought your just like the rest and I thought she was different

Attachments

glamapuss

These influencers would sell their soul to the devil and tell us anything with a post/video if it meant more likes and spons and money. 🤣

I think, if slim fast paid her, I believe she would promote it to grow her online status in the weight loss sector.

That’s why this world of Instagram is all BS and I am SO glad tattle exists.

I’m very sure pure gym was paying her for the fitness posts in the past when she was exercising and now she’s pilled the weight on it’s simply be clothing and fashion nova curve. It just goes to show, when you market yourself well enough there is money to be paid at what ever size/weight.

This mid size thing bugs me though, because I think I’m midsize. I’m not small at all, I would buy a medium and I’m a size 10 in topshop and Zara. I would say I’m midsize with boobs and bum similar to the photo of how Emily used to look. When I was a size 14/16 I was a size large - that is not midsize

small 6-8
Medium 10-12
Large 14-16

unless I got it wrong my whole life 😂😂

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
It's that bloody leg kick which still does my head in but yeah she can find nice clothes to suit her figure. I have same figure and I'm same height but some of the clothes are very cheap looking.

Reactions: 3

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
good shout!!! She wears their clothes a lot

I initially thought this but I don’t think she’s a big enough name and also she never wears their clothes at all
My monies on I saw it first. She wears them a lot. I hate the quality from in the style, it’s god awful.

Dollybird

VIP Member
I agree, that length is much better on her. She looks good in that colour too.

I feel sits a more flattering length looks classier and complements the curve if you have some meat on you. Super short things unfortunately I don’t think look good on many people... those tacky short things she was wearing look awful and I think if you saw her on a night out wearing it she would be forever pulling it down.
Yeah I agree!! When the dress is too short can make girls look really square . But I like this look on her , so much better than the short tight dresses

glamapuss

Exactly! I understand the niche for very small clothes (size 2,size 4) and plus size, as this hasn't always been readily available from the high street....

But I started shopping in adult shops in 2004 when I was 13 and for as long as I can remember there's never been any problems getting size 10-14 (proper midsize 🤭) so what's the big deal?

Midsize style in Emily's book doesn't appear to be any different from very slim girls as she's constantly in very short stuff 🤣 so surely there's no need for any "mid size" specific brand, just buy what ever you want in basically any website going, which will all sell size 10s, 12s and 14s anyway?

Am I missing something here?!
Asos has ASOS curve, tall, petite and maternity. You can get high fashion clothing very easily for all sizes now and hats off to these sites for catering for everyone.

Gone are the days when it was only EVANS or that Long tall sally for shitty granny trousers and dresses for anyone who didn’t fit societal norms for clothing.

Also really unsure where she is going with this concept.

• Heart

Dollybird

VIP Member
I’m gonna say it ....she looks better slimmer . Suits her face more and frame . Now she looks like a sausage trying to get back into its skin. I’m all for self love and that but she’s dining out on not going to the gym and eating everything in site as “relatable” and lying about her dress size . She is a 16 easily and should own that . I look back on old pics of me in the gym and I look soo much better to now where I feel cuddly Af but I own it and I’ve enjoyed getting chubby cause let’s face it calories taste nice lol! But I am looking forward to getting back to the gym and not feeling so unfit .

Also her obsession with bodysuits and joggers is soooo boring now .

• Haha

Harry

Chatty Member
Opinions on the green dress? I think it makes her boobs looks so far apart 🥴
Really not flattering at all. My personal opinion is that dresses like that look trashy when you have big boobs, leave it to the smaller chested ladies who make them look classy

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
Sat here watching her DITL video and feel out of breath just listening to her. Slow down girl! I don't think she stops for air 😂

• Haha

ann88

Chatty Member
Yes the squeezing is helped by the stretchy fabric on a lot of the body suits items she chooses.

As another member has said the shape wear rolls down, I did wear Spanx once to a wedding and it was awful... I got sweaty vag to be blunt with so much compression so wouldn’t do it again 😂😂😂😂 so wearing something so tight each and every day is really going to start chaffing and cutting into the skin and I don’t like that feeling.

A reel on Instagram can look amazing but vs the daily commute that look can be very different
Oh my god, yes thank you! I always thought how the hell people can wear shape wear without it rolling down, cutting into the skin and chaffing! I tried so many, even the more expensive ones but I always end up taking it off during the evening 😂

Blakelycakey

I love her. I’ve followed her for a while and she always makes the effort to reply to dms or questions. I really like that she highlights the array of sizes that high street shops offer and that we shouldn’t be so focused on a number on a label. I would say I’m probably a size 12 and average height. But in some items she’s posted I’ve bought a size 8 and in others a size 16 depending on the store x