Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have mixed feelings about Emily now.

Started following when she was a very small account, we’re similar shape and size and she definitely helped me with style advice.

Lost a lot of respect for her when she want to Dubai, she wasn’t sensitive about it either, I found her posts very braggy and I lost a lot of respect for her.

Now I find all her styles very samey and I really dislike the tight cheap looking dresses from fast fashion sites, I want to see her try on other brands because them tight synthetic dresses really don’t do anything for anyone, even very slim people. I find that most of her day outfits a leather look leggings, boohoo bodysuit, blazer and chunky shoes, would love to see her mix it up a bit! Even her office wardrobe video featured leather look leggings, I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve never worn anything like that in the office.

Sorry, long post but I do think I’m getting a bit bored with the outfits.
Totally agree. I think my boss would wonder what the hell was up if I wore leather leggings to work! And it’s like she has to wear Spanx and bodysuits under everything, I don’t know what other people do but I don’t want to have to stuff myself into Spanx every day, I’d rather just dress to flatter what I actually look like. Spanx to me is for special occasions!

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. I think my boss would wonder what the hell was up if I wore leather leggings to work! And it’s like she has to wear Spanx and bodysuits under everything, I don’t know what other people do but I don’t want to have to stuff myself into Spanx every day, I’d rather just dress to flatter what I actually look like. Spanx to me is for special occasions!
Definitely would be getting some funny looks and I do actually make an effort in the office but leather look leggings would definitely raise some eyebrows.

I never wear Spanx or the primark Spanx unless I have a dress on that clings to my tummy. Even then I feel like it just moves the tummy fat upwards and I end up feeling really uncomfortable.

I would love to see more styles, maybe doing her own twist on outfits that skinny models/influencers are wearing and doing her take on a mid size/plus size version. I just don’t think I can take any more of the cheap looking clothes anymore.

Reactions: 1
Soo glad I found this thread!! I used to love Emily , loved how she would put outfits together then the Dubai trip happened and I just couldn’t stand her squeaky clean attitude . It seems so false now .

I Also agree about her size being more 14-16 than 12 . I’m a 10-12 and honestly I felt like crap thinking that’s how I looked . I have body dysmorphia and it’s triggered me . Although when I’ve ordered stuff she recommends in her size they are too big .

I did really like her at the start but now she’s just another influencer who lies to us and thinks it’s ok to go swanning to Dubai when so many people are out of work and worse ....dying from the Rona .

Reactions: 9
Soo glad I found this thread!! I used to love Emily , loved how she would put outfits together then the Dubai trip happened and I just couldn’t stand her squeaky clean attitude . It seems so false now .

I Also agree about her size being more 14-16 than 12 . I’m a 10-12 and honestly I felt like crap thinking that’s how I looked . I have body dysmorphia and it’s triggered me . Although when I’ve ordered stuff she recommends in her size they are too big .

I did really like her at the start but now she’s just another influencer who lies to us and thinks it’s ok to go swanning to Dubai when so many people are out of work and worse ....dying from the Rona .
I’m size 12/14 and yes, maybe a few months ago she was sort of the same size as me, so it was relatable. But she gained some weight (nothing wrong with that) so I think she’s just squeezing herself into the old sizing with some help of slimming bodysuits etc. You can see everything is very tight on her.

Reactions: 5
Found this pic on her home account
From two years ago
Definitely 10-12 here she looks very slim
So to say she is now only one size bigger(saying she is now 12-14)but in my opinion looks much bigger (no hate) just wish they would own it!
I know she did address it but I felt a little like it was a symphathy post to get all the gushing comments saying how brave and good she looks 😩
I don’t know but in my eyes she has gone down since the Dubai trip and I thought your just like the rest and I thought she was different

Attachments

Found this pic on her home account
From two years ago
Definitely 10-12 here she looks very slim
So to say she is now only one size bigger(saying she is now 12-14)but in my opinion looks much bigger (no hate) just wish they would own it!
I know she did address it but I felt a little like it was a symphathy post to get all the gushing comments saying how brave and good she looks 😩
I don’t know but in my eyes she has gone down since the Dubai trip and I thought your just like the rest and I thought she was different
Wow!! She looks slim here like size 10. I don’t think she looks too skinny either and still has a nice shape - so can’t imagine her food intake then was anything close to starving herself.

I really need to find the time to get a old photo of her of how I knew her. As Based on her clothes sizing back then she must be a size 0 😂 but of course she was partying/not eating back then.

I’m all for curves but I’m not sure about her ethos that owning ‘weight gain’’ is OK/ where do you draw the line?
considering the health risks....if your BMI increases to the 35 point, is it really worth over eating for? diabeties, high blood pressure, heart problems.

She’s only little so her metabolic rate will be low and she must be consuming over 4,000 calories a day easily.

She does naturally have style I give her credit but those tight short dresses and outfits with cheap material wouldn’t look good on me and I’m smaller than her. Maybe the partnership with fashionova curve is what is bringing in the coin so she’s going to keep gaining weight.

So she's made an insta story talking about us saying shes not a size 12 😭
Just seen it
Wonder if she will address the reason for being slimmer was because of the drugs the poster on here said she used to take??
Nothing to do with gym and healthy eating
Now she is much bigger she now wants to represent bigger bodies
Which one is it Emily?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wear a size 12 but feel like I look bigger than her and I’m not squeezing myself in to that size that’s what fits so maybe she is a size 12 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She makes it out sound like she is being “trolled” because she is “fat” not because her sizing seems off. The majority of comments on this thread went sideways because she swanned off to Dubai in the middle of a pandemic but she didn’t mention that in her story did she 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wear a size 12 but feel like I look bigger than her and I’m not squeezing myself in to that size that’s what fits so maybe she is a size 12 🤷‍♀️
By that logic she's a size 10, and I'm sorry I find that very very unlikely. As a size 12 also that would make her smaller than me, I've had to see numerous doctors over the years due to ongoing health issues and not one of them has told me I need to lose weight, in fact some of them have described me as otherwise fit and healthy 🤔 I'm sorry but I don't believe any doctor in this land would tell someone who presented as an actual size 12 to lose weight, they'd be struck off for being irresponsible!

I understand the difficulty as I was a size 8 in my younger days then went up to a 14 at one point when I'd just left uni but never bought a 14 cos I was ashamed, it can be totally hard to accept what you used to see as your "perfect" body has changed so much but if she's fitting into US size 11 jeans then I'm sorry but that definitely is size 14-16 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's triggering people with EDs and body image issues!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yikes. I mean, no one here is trolling her about the size she does or doesn't wear. I've not really looked at her posts but it's really not on if people are attacking her.

People just want honesty. We're tired of influencers editing photos, using faceapp, or just plain lying about things.

I'm a comfortable 12 or a 10 if I want to feel uncomfortable all day (lol) and a fair bit taller than her so as others have said, I really doubt she's a 12. But that's totally fine. I think she has a nice figure and seems genuine so I couldn't care less what size she wears.

I dunno, I feel like no one really talks about the weight gain a lot of us end up with in your late 20s to early 30s. I was a size 6 when I was 21 so it's hard to see my body as it is sometimes. It doesn't help when every influencer is plain lying about things either.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cant stand her! 🤦🏻‍♀️ shes just a nause that video of her "screaming" made me feel uncomfortable 🤣

• Haha
I only discovered her in December, did definitely side eye the Dubai trip. But I can forgive her for still going on about her engagement it is new. I don't feel like she was addressing comments on here about her being fat though, the reel she posted after shows some of the comments and ugh people are awuful.
My issue with her is her reels and ADs with her boyfriend, I bleeping hate them lol. So forced and you can always see the concentration in her face. I do not give a duck about couple fashion

By that logic she's a size 10, and I'm sorry I find that very very unlikely. As a size 12 also that would make her smaller than me, I've had to see numerous doctors over the years due to ongoing health issues and not one of them has told me I need to lose weight, in fact some of them have described me as otherwise fit and healthy 🤔 I'm sorry but I don't believe any doctor in this land would tell someone who presented as an actual size 12 to lose weight, they'd be struck off for being irresponsible!

I understand the difficulty as I was a size 8 in my younger days then went up to a 14 at one point when I'd just left uni but never bought a 14 cos I was ashamed, it can be totally hard to accept what you used to see as your "perfect" body has changed so much but if she's fitting into US size 11 jeans then I'm sorry but that definitely is size 14-16 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's triggering people with EDs and body image issues!
I second this ! I have had an ED and I have body dysmorphia and I find her super triggering . I think if she owned being a bigger size it would open up and a lot more ladies . The most popular dress size is a 16 in the U.K. , she’s missing a trick if she is sticking to the 12 when she’s not

• Heart
I second this ! I have had an ED and I have body dysmorphia and I find her super triggering . I think if she owned being a bigger size it would open up and a lot more ladies . The most popular dress size is a 16 in the U.K. , she’s missing a trick if she is sticking to the 12 when she’s not
So so triggering
I’m a 14 and can wear 16 but abit big and I’m smaller then her so how the hell does that work?
But in all honesty I can see why as everything is super tight on her and some things you just think no!
Just because you can get the size done up or on doesn’t mean you should wear it
I’m sure I could fit in a size 10 bodysuit or wrap dress if I wedged myself into it but it would look utterly ridiculous

Reactions: 2
So she's made an insta story talking about us saying shes not a size 12 😭
OMG REALLY!! how funny I’ve not seen it.... Hi Emily 😂😂😂😂 👋🏼

Yikes. I mean, no one here is trolling her about the size she does or doesn't wear. I've not really looked at her posts but it's really not on if people are attacking her.

People just want honesty. We're tired of influencers editing photos, using faceapp, or just plain lying about things.

I'm a comfortable 12 or a 10 if I want to feel uncomfortable all day (lol) and a fair bit taller than her so as others have said, I really doubt she's a 12. But that's totally fine. I think she has a nice figure and seems genuine so I couldn't care less what size she wears.

I dunno, I feel like no one really talks about the weight gain a lot of us end up with in your late 20s to early 30s. I was a size 6 when I was 21 so it's hard to see my body as it is sometimes. It doesn't help when every influencer is plain lying about things either.
I don’t believe she has been trolled on this thread, there is WAY worse comments written about people in the daily Mail and some are very nasty and out of order. I have not read one personal nasty comment about her on here?

did she mention tattle?

1. people are bored with her clothes the pleather leggings and body suits looks
2. didn’t like that she went to Dubai during the pandemic
3. and yes she is A LOT bigger than she used to be in the claim she is midsized?

Isn’t that the truth? 🤔

she has a whole other Instagram account for pure gym and so was once upon a time making money that way. As I said in my previous post- fashion nova curve is making her the money now.

she has been blogging and tying to be someone online for YEARS. Now it appears she has found her niche.

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG REALLY!! how funny I’ve not seen it.... Hi Emily 😂😂😂😂 👋🏼

I don’t believe she has been trolled on this thread, there is WAY worse comments written about people in the daily Mail and some are very nasty and out of order. I have not read one personal nasty comment about her on here?

did she mention tattle?

1. people are bored with her clothes the pleather leggings and body suits looks
2. didn’t like that she went to Dubai during the pandemic
3. and yes she is A LOT bigger than she used to be in the claim she is midsized?

Isn’t that the truth? 🤔

she has a whole other Instagram account for pure gym and so was once upon a time making money that way. As I said in my previous post- fashion nova curve is making her the money now.

she has been blogging and tying to be someone online for YEARS. Now it appears she has found her niche.
She didn't mention this thread specifically. however she said she's been getting trolled "RECENTLY" and she is the size she is, she can't help how clothes fit on her and they'll look different on everybody. Basically trying to say "I may not look like a size 12 but I am" which was clearly in response to a number of people on here who said theyre a size 10/12/14 and she looks alot bigger than them...

I'm sorry but as I said before there is no way a doctor would say to a proper size 12 person that they need to lose weight as one did to her...

She'd get more respect from me if she said "i've been really slim before, I'm struggling with this new size and shape and I'm a bit in denial about my size and I can't bring myself to buy anything bigger than a size 14 absolute maximum but I'm working on it blah blah blah"

That I could identify with as I have been there myself! Would be a nice change from all these influencers claiming you should "love your body whatever your size" because the cold hard truth is often that thats sadly not the case!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6