Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glamapuss

Found this pic on her home account
From two years ago
Definitely 10-12 here she looks very slim
So to say she is now only one size bigger(saying she is now 12-14)but in my opinion looks much bigger (no hate) just wish they would own it!
I know she did address it but I felt a little like it was a symphathy post to get all the gushing comments saying how brave and good she looks 😩
I don’t know but in my eyes she has gone down since the Dubai trip and I thought your just like the rest and I thought she was different
Wow!! She looks slim here like size 10. I don’t think she looks too skinny either and still has a nice shape - so can’t imagine her food intake then was anything close to starving herself.

I really need to find the time to get a old photo of her of how I knew her. As Based on her clothes sizing back then she must be a size 0 😂 but of course she was partying/not eating back then.

I’m all for curves but I’m not sure about her ethos that owning ‘weight gain’’ is OK/ where do you draw the line?
considering the health risks....if your BMI increases to the 35 point, is it really worth over eating for? diabeties, high blood pressure, heart problems.

She’s only little so her metabolic rate will be low and she must be consuming over 4,000 calories a day easily.

She does naturally have style I give her credit but those tight short dresses and outfits with cheap material wouldn’t look good on me and I’m smaller than her. Maybe the partnership with fashionova curve is what is bringing in the coin so she’s going to keep gaining weight.

Reactions: 4

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I think she did say not long ago she’s a 14 now not 12-14 but I have found her increasingly more annoying since she went to Dubai. Probably gonna be an unfollow soon!

yellowmellow

VIP Member
hahah... I do think each item will be made out of stretchy material with elastic waist bands so more size 16 people can find comfort calling themselves a size 12 😂😂😂😂😂

And.... I made a post a while back surrounding the mid size/ plus size situation and what sizes fall into which category.

the sizes for her new range she states are going to be.....

12, 14, 16 or as M, L, XL

🙄🙄🙄🙄

She does know that Mid sizes isnt bloody plus size (curve)

So how is mid size not catered for? 😂 can buy these clothes in every shop
Surely if you are only having 3 sizes, the obvious choices would be S, M, L. Why start at M?!

Sorry but this is going to be a flop. She isn't going to have created anything that isn't already available on the market.

Harry

Chatty Member
Emily’s “smile” for picture looks like the smile Chandler does from friends for his wedding invite photos lol . It’s so
Awkward and false
It’s the top lip millimetres away from her nose makes me cringe…overboard on the lip fillers

Harry

Chatty Member
I think she has definitely had a boob job. Has she ever said if she has or not?
I know it’s so petty but one thing that annoys me is when she smiles her top lip literally touches her nose...way too much filler 😳

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Has her fella given up his job as well? Can't think of any workplace that give this much time annual leave....

Very unwise move if he has!
She confirmed in her latest video that he left his job nearly a year ago. He basically does the "business" and customer service side of things for her for ELR style.

• Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
I bet it’s going to be , LOTS of body suits with compression garments inside so you can’t breathe for the sake of the label being two sizes too small on your clothes.

lol at this midsized ... honestly. There is no niche for this. Who has funded this business plan?
Exactly! I understand the niche for very small clothes (size 2,size 4) and plus size, as this hasn't always been readily available from the high street....

But I started shopping in adult shops in 2004 when I was 13 and for as long as I can remember there's never been any problems getting size 10-14 (proper midsize 🤭) so what's the big deal?

Midsize style in Emily's book doesn't appear to be any different from very slim girls as she's constantly in very short stuff 🤣 so surely there's no need for any "mid size" specific brand, just buy what ever you want in basically any website going, which will all sell size 10s, 12s and 14s anyway?

Am I missing something here?!

ann88

Chatty Member
It really annoys me “influencers” call it a job ... being a influencer to me, is someone who is inspiring in what they do for a living/how they behave... these lazy arseholes do nothing all day, do not influence or inspire society and think they can just do what they want !!! And get paid for it !!! It isn’t a job ! It’s a life choice to be a lazy slob with no ambition or motivation.
Couldn’t agree more but unfortunately we live in very sad times. Hopefully a lot of people have changed their mind about the influencers during this pandemic. Not only most of them are lazy and can’t even be bothered with coming up with any interesting content but also they think they’re above everyone else, breaking lockdown rules etc 🙄

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
Totally get you! 💓 Did you see her story about her GP saying how her BMI was better at the start of the year? How awful!

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I have mixed feelings about Emily now.

Started following when she was a very small account, we’re similar shape and size and she definitely helped me with style advice.

Lost a lot of respect for her when she want to Dubai, she wasn’t sensitive about it either, I found her posts very braggy and I lost a lot of respect for her.

Now I find all her styles very samey and I really dislike the tight cheap looking dresses from fast fashion sites, I want to see her try on other brands because them tight synthetic dresses really don’t do anything for anyone, even very slim people. I find that most of her day outfits a leather look leggings, boohoo bodysuit, blazer and chunky shoes, would love to see her mix it up a bit! Even her office wardrobe video featured leather look leggings, I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve never worn anything like that in the office.

Sorry, long post but I do think I’m getting a bit bored with the outfits.
Totally agree. I think my boss would wonder what the hell was up if I wore leather leggings to work! And it’s like she has to wear Spanx and bodysuits under everything, I don’t know what other people do but I don’t want to have to stuff myself into Spanx every day, I’d rather just dress to flatter what I actually look like. Spanx to me is for special occasions!

Clarity456

VIP Member
Yeah I like her too but in my opinion she wouldnt be a 12-14, more like a 14-16 but she looks great
I thought the exact same as im a 12 and thought wow! I didn't know I looked like that!

Other than that I love her style and her helpful videos!

glamapuss

Can't wait for more body suits and joggers 🙄
hahah... I do think each item will be made out of stretchy material with elastic waist bands so more size 16 people can find comfort calling themselves a size 12 😂😂😂😂😂

And.... I made a post a while back surrounding the mid size/ plus size situation and what sizes fall into which category.

the sizes for her new range she states are going to be.....

12, 14, 16 or as M, L, XL

🙄🙄🙄🙄

She does know that Mid sizes isnt bloody plus size (curve)

So how is mid size not catered for? 😂 can buy these clothes in every shop

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

ambere

Controversial but I think it’s a joke she’s bragging on her covid vaccine being a asthma sufferer but wasn’t that arsed about the virus when she swanned off to Dubai in lockdown because she felt she “deserved a holiday” 🤔🙄
Amazing how influencers can warp the narrative to what suits them best that week!

JDC

I find it highly unlikely that she has been saving up for the waver that PLT has just suprised/gifted her with 🙈 she's hardly hard up is she with all her recent holidays... not relatable anymore.

ann88

Chatty Member
This is in no way a hate comment but does anyone know if she had anything done to her face? Like fillers or something? I just feel like her face has changed (and keep changing) in the past few months. Maybe it’s just the filters tho 🤔 reminds me a bit of Gemma Miles