Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopylouvega

Can't stand her. Fake to get loads of new followers by being body positive then as soon as she hits a decent number she's on a diet! Not very body positive when she's now rehung to lose weight! And showing off constantly about her trip to Dubai urgh read the room

Reactions: 6

Yolo_polo

So I never usually watch her stories but just seen her engagement post on her grid. Does she always sound like she just sucked in a gallon of helium when she speaks or is it just her crying voice?

• Haha

em69

VIP Member
Oh wow but I mean that is a camel toe. That’s what you get for squeezing yourself into sizes too small for you.

• Haha

glamapuss

Also I got absolutely jumped on last time I said something on this topic... But claims she's a 12-14 yet is promoting Fashion Nova Curve which is clearly a plus size brand as per their own Instagram.... Is she saying size 12 is plus size now? 🤔 she's so confusing...
Those shorts fit her nice and she looks lovely in them but are size 14 TALL range shorts.

Size 14 TALL, is about a size 16 to someone not tall or of a petite height.

if I wear a petite, which I’m not... I’d be a size 12 as I’m tall, in a standard range im a size 10 and in a tall range (asos or topshop) I’m a size 8. (I am not a size 8 and wouldn’t tell the world that was my size out of pure embarrassment to my self🤣)

she’s a plus size. I Think the midsize thing as we discussed before is her not wanting to own up to falling in to that particular category of being plus size/curve .

• Heart

Crisps

VIP Member
Someone said about pics of when she was skinnier, if you go back on her insta then there’s a lot on there from 2/3 yrs ago.

She seemed quite obsessed with struggling being comfortable with her body even back then, eating 1000 cals to feel better on holiday.

Attachments

• Wow

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Seen quite a few comments on her recent posts complaining about her refusing to say where items are from and insisting people click the link in her stories and I have to say I agree. I get these people want to make money for this service they provide of showing off nice clothes but come onnnnn… when your followers are consistently telling you the link isn’t working for them so can you just say where it’s from and you just ignore them it really does you no good! It made me want to click on the bloody links even less than I did before!

• Heart

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Give it a year or so and I think she will fizzle out. Her own brand items are extremely overpriced.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Had to unfollow. As someone else said, you can see the sheer concentration in her face in the reels! Cringe. Also not keen on the outfits. It’s all the same. WeAr a BoDySuIt. Got it 👌🏼

Dollybird

VIP Member
I cant understand how she has a rave thread..
Same lol I find her really fake . She’s right down that influencer hole now . She was meant to launch that lemon range from Primark on a set date yet she promoted her own on that date and was a fair few days late . Primark paid for her trip away as well . She’s let the insta game go to her head

Clarity456

VIP Member
OMG REALLY!! how funny I’ve not seen it.... Hi Emily 😂😂😂😂 👋🏼

I don’t believe she has been trolled on this thread, there is WAY worse comments written about people in the daily Mail and some are very nasty and out of order. I have not read one personal nasty comment about her on here?

did she mention tattle?

1. people are bored with her clothes the pleather leggings and body suits looks
2. didn’t like that she went to Dubai during the pandemic
3. and yes she is A LOT bigger than she used to be in the claim she is midsized?

Isn’t that the truth? 🤔

she has a whole other Instagram account for pure gym and so was once upon a time making money that way. As I said in my previous post- fashion nova curve is making her the money now.

she has been blogging and tying to be someone online for YEARS. Now it appears she has found her niche.
She didn't mention this thread specifically. however she said she's been getting trolled "RECENTLY" and she is the size she is, she can't help how clothes fit on her and they'll look different on everybody. Basically trying to say "I may not look like a size 12 but I am" which was clearly in response to a number of people on here who said theyre a size 10/12/14 and she looks alot bigger than them...

I'm sorry but as I said before there is no way a doctor would say to a proper size 12 person that they need to lose weight as one did to her...

She'd get more respect from me if she said "i've been really slim before, I'm struggling with this new size and shape and I'm a bit in denial about my size and I can't bring myself to buy anything bigger than a size 14 absolute maximum but I'm working on it blah blah blah"

That I could identify with as I have been there myself! Would be a nice change from all these influencers claiming you should "love your body whatever your size" because the cold hard truth is often that thats sadly not the case!

Last edited:

Clarity456

VIP Member
Well I suppose it depends on the size, I suppose she is going to be anything between 10-16 depending on what the brand is.
I think there's a difference between what size you can get into (the saying "just because it zips, doesn't mean it fits") And what size you actually are, so yes, whilst Emily can perhaps get a stretchy 10 on in some things, I personally wouldn't say she IS a size 10 when you look at other size 10 celebs like Sam Faiers, Megan Barton Hanson etc.

I could probably get into a pair of size 6 joggers if they had an elasticated waist but I'm deffo not a size 6.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She didn't mention this thread specifically. however she said she's been getting trolled "RECENTLY" and she is the size she is, she can't help how clothes fit on her and they'll look different on everybody. Basically trying to say "I may not look like a size 12 but I am" which was clearly in response to a number of people on here who said theyre a size 10/12/14 and she looks alot bigger than them...

I'm sorry but as I said before there is no way a doctor would say to a proper size 12 person that they need to lose weight as one did to her...

She'd get more respect from me if she said "i've been really slim before, I'm struggling with this new size and shape and I'm a bit in denial about my size and I can't bring myself to buy anything bigger than a size 14 absolute maximum but I'm working on it blah blah blah"

That I could identify with as I have been there myself! Would be a nice change from all these influencers claiming you should "love your body whatever your size" because the cold hard truth is often that thats sadly not the case!
I also think putting on weight is an excuse and a cop out for not losing the weight and trying to justify to themselves that it’s ok to be abit bigger and not feel upset about it

barryjones

VIP Member
ERM.... I'm a size 12 and wear a small at primark.... if it's an XL you wear I don't think the hashtag #size12style is quite accurate....
I keep thinking this. I liked her account to start with but you can’t brag that you’re body posi and then lie about your size. She’s bigger than me and I’m bigger than a 12, it’s just an outright lie. Makes the body posi shit seem disingenuous.

• Heart

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Just seen that she’s got new management with a swipe up to a mobile game 😞 I hope to god that her new management don’t make her do all these swipe ups that have nothing to do with her fashion. I wasn’t impressed with the Dubai trip but I grown to like her again recently and I do think she’s quite organic so I hope she doesn’t become a hun bot like everyone else on insta.

Suprise suprise another holiday booked!! No doubt there will be a Dubai trip on the cards over the winter as well while everyone else just waits till things calm down abit or can’t afford £100’s on tests! Just because you can afford it doesn’t mean you should! More money than sense like the rest of them

ann88

Chatty Member
Definitely things can look different on different people even if they’re supposed to be the same size, as mentioned above. There’s nothing wrong with Emily gaining weight but I really do think that some of the clothes she’s trying on just look so tight and uncomfortable/too small, like it’d be fine for 5 minutes when you put it on to take a photo but you couldn’t go have dinner or sit down for a bit without everything digging into you.
Anyway it could be a better option if she shared her measurements (obviously being truthful about that..) rather than just her size? 🤔easier to really relate and choose what size we would like to buy from some brands

• Heart