Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find she has no content . Where’s her videos to style things and picking clothes from a range of high street shops. I need more than shorts and a body suit!!!

Reactions: 6
She’s made her money now all she cares about is selling her brand going on as many holidays as she can and spending spending spending it’s like winning the lotto when an influencer becomes big they have no idea how to handle new money thing is you have to earn holidays when this is your job she’s done nothing to deserve one lately

Reactions: 5
She said today she wears an 8 in some too from her ISIF collection. I’m really calling her out on lies there. Noway is that an 8… even the website says she wears a 14 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to absolutely love her page her videos trying on different outfits from different shops and styling different ways. She has just stopped that now and plugging her brand and I saw it first. Such a shame because she was relatable and now she just isn't.

Reactions: 13
I used to absolutely love her page her videos trying on different outfits from different shops and styling different ways. She has just stopped that now and plugging her brand and I saw it first. Such a shame because she was relatable and now she just isn't.
On top of that she shows herself going out a lot. Like hun, where is your content? I do not care about your endless dinners and drinks.
I think she may just be suffering from burn out, but I think it's terrible to then only show your audience you going out for drinks all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t like I saw it first. Ordered a couple of times and not for me. So I’m finding her content just useless at the moment ?!

Reactions: 7
Of course, she puts up a new video and it's all about the collection with I saw it first. I'm over it now, she should have done it a week after the collection actually came out.

Reactions: 5
I thought that about those skincare ads.. and then all of a sudden "oh he has now messaged me stating people can have money off if they use this code"... Like come on.. don't try and slip it in there like it wasn't part of your instagram storyline.

Also.. the ISIT collection.. she says she is what 5ft 2 or 5ft 4 or something.. surely her dresses on anyone an average height of 5ft6 or even above they would be soooo short if they are already quite short when she wears them.

Gutted because i really liked her to start with but like mentioned above she is just turning into all the other "influencers" now.. and no longer influencing me!

Reactions: 6
Isnt that an undeclared AD on her YouTube regarding the curling wand from PLT she says it’s not a paid AD but the curler was sent as a gift so isn’t that the payment?

Reactions: 1
I find she has no content . Where’s her videos to style things and picking clothes from a range of high street shops. I need more than shorts and a body suit!!!
** massively overpriced shorts and bodysuit

Reactions: 1
Unfollowed. Her own range looked as though it was going to be good but it’s all rip off skirts which are better quality everywere else. Her body suits are never in stock in any sizes higher than a medium so it’s not aimed at mid sized people at all.

Reactions: 4