Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Oh get over yourself Emily !!
F1D5B24E-E001-448F-9F29-0BCA19D956EB.png
your views are down because people think you’re a twat for breaking lockdown rules by swanning off to Dubai 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

theodorable

Her Instagram is just basically qvc now, every single post is either and AD for her own brand or an AD for another brand.
It’s getting really boring

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Yikes. I mean, no one here is trolling her about the size she does or doesn't wear. I've not really looked at her posts but it's really not on if people are attacking her.

People just want honesty. We're tired of influencers editing photos, using faceapp, or just plain lying about things.

I'm a comfortable 12 or a 10 if I want to feel uncomfortable all day (lol) and a fair bit taller than her so as others have said, I really doubt she's a 12. But that's totally fine. I think she has a nice figure and seems genuine so I couldn't care less what size she wears.

I dunno, I feel like no one really talks about the weight gain a lot of us end up with in your late 20s to early 30s. I was a size 6 when I was 21 so it's hard to see my body as it is sometimes. It doesn't help when every influencer is plain lying about things either.

• Heart

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Why can’t she, like other influencers, link in the story but also say tag in the post or just say top new look or something! Of course she doesn’t so you HAVE to click the link. It’s really off putting to be honest

I find it highly unlikely that she has been saving up for the waver that PLT has just suprised/gifted her with 🙈 she's hardly hard up is she with all her recent holidays... not relatable anymore.
Exactly the holiday to Vegas/Miami would be at least borderline £4000 + I went a few ago and we spent around £8000 accommodation and spending money she’s rolling in it but what makes me laugh is they think this is forever never a thought for the future hope she’s got a good pension pot!

ann88

Same lol ! Her face shape has changed , only noticed since you guys pointed it out. It looks like she’s been on testosterone or steroids with how square her face has gone. I wonder if she was on some kind of hormone treatment as she mentioned about bad periods? Also why are all her dresses soooo short? I know that sounds a bit prude lol
Ohhh maybe it is hormone treatment! 🤔
What do you guys think about that post she put on her stories? About how the influencers’ page/YouTube is like their home and you shouldn’t criticise ‘the interior’ but leave? I see all of them quoting that recently. And I don’t like it. It’s their JOB, not their home, they get paid because people come to ‘visit’. While bullying is never okay, they seem to scream ‘troll’ at anyone who calls them out for anything 🙄

• Heart

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Even tho I unfollowed her on her main account. I kept following her on her home account as I’m going to be buying my first home soon and just love the inspo but I had to unfollow cos she’s begging for freebies 🤢
These “influencers” that beg with all the money they claim to make is just embarrassing. But I bet they would walk past a homeless person on the street.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
What's the make-up brand she's going to work with?
I've been back to liking her so much recently, her posting about ELR and seeing how grateful she is and how much of a family effort it is, just warms my heart! I hope it continues to be successful for her.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I wear a size 12 but feel like I look bigger than her and I’m not squeezing myself in to that size that’s what fits so maybe she is a size 12 🤷‍♀️
By that logic she's a size 10, and I'm sorry I find that very very unlikely. As a size 12 also that would make her smaller than me, I've had to see numerous doctors over the years due to ongoing health issues and not one of them has told me I need to lose weight, in fact some of them have described me as otherwise fit and healthy 🤔 I'm sorry but I don't believe any doctor in this land would tell someone who presented as an actual size 12 to lose weight, they'd be struck off for being irresponsible!

I understand the difficulty as I was a size 8 in my younger days then went up to a 14 at one point when I'd just left uni but never bought a 14 cos I was ashamed, it can be totally hard to accept what you used to see as your "perfect" body has changed so much but if she's fitting into US size 11 jeans then I'm sorry but that definitely is size 14-16 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's triggering people with EDs and body image issues!

Last edited:
  • Heart

virgofalls

VIP Member
You see I think since she obviously got that contract with simply be she’s started embracing her curvier frame
I find the Simply Be ads really off brand with her. If she wasn't being paid it isn't somewhere she would be seen dead ordering from.

ambere

I'm shocked she's created her own mid-size brand? I thought it would be a collab. One part of me respects the hustle, the other is a bit skeptical.
I'm guessing she has no plans to lose a lot of her weight, which is fine, but I did not expect this. Intrigued to see how it goes. I predict a lot of fashion nova looking pieces.
Can't wait for more body suits and joggers 🙄

• Haha

JDC

Exactly the holiday to Vegas/Miami would be at least borderline £4000 + I went a few ago and we spent around £8000 accommodation and spending money she’s rolling in it but what makes me laugh is they think this is forever never a thought for the future hope she’s got a good pension pot!
Wowzers! 🙈 hahah, doubt she has the way she's spending, Shes cringing me out lately, she goes on like she's a celeb 😅

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I agree with this , she’s incredibly stuck up with her replies . “Link on my story” ....what a bitch . I unfollowed after her Braggy trips in lockdown . She’s turned very entitled , it’s sad . I used to like her a lot
I have followed and unfollowed a few a times but I think I'm gonna have to unfollow again. Still annoys me how every other outfit needs a bodysuit. Who wants to wear a bodysuit under everything? Especially in summer! Just learn to dress the size/shape you are appropriately and comfortably!

Shabba5

As an above poster has already said, different sizes look different on everyone. I’ve also been a size 12 and was still 12 stone and yes, the doctors congratulated me on losing weight but also reminded me I still wasn’t in a healthy weight category. I had a similar body shape to Emily and was happy with my body.

Emily quite openly said when she came back from Dubai (which is when I lost respect for her) that she was now a 14 as she’d been over indulging. She’s also said that she’s eating healthy and exercising and that she wants to lose weight healthily and steadily (although she doesn’t have to if she wants but she has been honest about it).

People really need to start taking responsibility for their own Instagram feed. Emily isn’t responsible for how you all feel about your body, especially when I actually think she has been honest about her journey with her body. If someone is triggering you because of the size they say they are, you need to remove them from your feed as that’s clearly unhealthy for you. However, I’ll repeat it again, I don’t think Emily is lying about anything. I do feel for anyone struggling with their body and disordered eating but I encourage you to follow people who only make you feel good about your body.

And in a final note, I’ve put on around a stone in the last year (lockdown indulges) but a lot of my size 12s still fit me. Some are a bit snug, but they still fit and a lot of my clothes have a bit of stretch. If you’re someone who’s weight fluctuates then you will buy a lot of clothes with stretch, it’s cost effective.

• Heart

Blakelycakey

Agree! I absolutely loved her before with her honesty about her shape changing how it affected her and the advice she gave on dressing for your body. I do think a lot of these influencers are so wrapped up with trying to be mini celebs they start to forget who their target audience is and that they make money from our engagement. I followed her because she was real!

I am happy for her she’s got engaged and celebrated her 30th and under usual circumstances would be loving the posts! but there are many people who have had to celebrate their bdays in lockdown postpone holidays, proposals and even weddings.

I got married in March last year had to cancel our numbers down to 15. And cancel our honeymoon which we still haven’t rebooked because now is not the time.

Today I’m sat in my pjs haven’t got dressed have no motivation to move as I like many others feel completely lost in this situation. I too have unfollowed. I can’t say she’s the only one I’ve unfollowed this last week.

37BBL

VIP Member
I've only just started watching her. I do like her in the sense that she doesn't want to be super skinny etc. But the tips on clothing just don't work for me. I've had two kids and anything clinging to my stomach is a no. If I wore a bodysuit and a wrap skirt, I wouldn't be comfortable at all. Some of her outfits are really nice, and I think she's really pretty looking. Also agree her clothing brand is overpriced and surely if she only focuses on body suits once you have one, you aren't going to repurchase.

Reactions: 6