Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

em69

VIP Member
Her shorts are great!... I really like her tips but her lips... she looks like a duck. Needs to tone down that filler.

And also no way is she a size 12...

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Clarity456

VIP Member
Ohhh maybe it is hormone treatment! 🤔
What do you guys think about that post she put on her stories? About how the influencers’ page/YouTube is like their home and you shouldn’t criticise ‘the interior’ but leave? I see all of them quoting that recently. And I don’t like it. It’s their JOB, not their home, they get paid because people come to ‘visit’. While bullying is never okay, they seem to scream ‘troll’ at anyone who calls them out for anything 🙄
It's absolute bullshit I posted about it on another influencers thread....

Yeah it's maybe like going into someone's home if you happen to stumble across Sandra who works on the reception of your doctors Instagram profile and it's public.

But for the likes of Emily and other influencers who use their Instagram page as a business it's more accurate to say it's like going to a shop and as a customer to the shop - if the store is scruffy, if the product selection is crap, if the staff are rude - you are well within your rights to complain about these things.

Pathetic

• Heart

Dollybird

VIP Member
Soo glad I found this thread!! I used to love Emily , loved how she would put outfits together then the Dubai trip happened and I just couldn’t stand her squeaky clean attitude . It seems so false now .

I Also agree about her size being more 14-16 than 12 . I’m a 10-12 and honestly I felt like crap thinking that’s how I looked . I have body dysmorphia and it’s triggered me . Although when I’ve ordered stuff she recommends in her size they are too big .

I did really like her at the start but now she’s just another influencer who lies to us and thinks it’s ok to go swanning to Dubai when so many people are out of work and worse ....dying from the Rona .

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
Clothing sizing is so different for everyone & she’s very petite. She’s had stuff in 14 & 16s and been upfront I don’t think she’d mislead.

I go between a 10 & 12 but I’m really tall & look so different to friends who wear the same size!

Clarity456

VIP Member
She confirmed in her latest video that he left his job nearly a year ago. He basically does the "business" and customer service side of things for her for ELR style.
Just watching this video now, that would be my worst nightmare being together every minute of every day living together and working together 😳😳😳😳

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I do like this girl but I also do find her triggering
When she says size 12-14 and I then like others has said above think that I must be wearing rose tinted glasses as I’m a 14-16 and don’t look as big as her!
So now I’m thinking am I actually bigger then what I think iam
And the whole Dubai trip angered me so much!
There was so much bragging and like others have said it was unnecessary travel

HmmmReally

VIP Member
She gets a size XL in knickers so they don’t cling to her at all. She’s not a 12. She’s at least a 14 in anything stretchy and a 16 in non stretch,
She needs to be honest

• Heart

virgofalls

VIP Member
Unfollowed now. At first I gave her the benefit of the doubt as her bf booked the trip and I guess if we're all honest it would be really hard to say to someone surprising us with a gift like that "thank you but I'm not going".

But she's now all over stories and making reels of her "fairytale" and how happy she is and how amazing the trips been and it's just what she needed and deserved and I just think she needs to get a grip. Her following is huge and it's very insensitive to be showing off in the way she is when most of us are locked down, have lost loved ones or haven't seen them in almost a year. Lost jobs, trying to make ends meet, suffering with their mental health.

No one cares about your morally wrong holiday of a lifetime Emily.

Reactions: 8

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She makes it out sound like she is being “trolled” because she is “fat” not because her sizing seems off. The majority of comments on this thread went sideways because she swanned off to Dubai in the middle of a pandemic but she didn’t mention that in her story did she 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Loulou_23

VIP Member
I must admit I really liked Emily still do for her realness with her body shape. However I think I'm going to unfollow now as shes getting too much on her Instagram stories. She hardly uploads on YouTube either.

The fact shes saying she deserved it and works hard is a bit of a joke too! I'm sure the doctors and nurses who work hard and long hours, who are exhausted would love a holiday!

Poppykisses87

I used to really like her, really appreciated the clothing inspiration she gave mid size gals like me but I found the constant posting boring and tedious (and a bit Braggy) . If you’re having such a great time why do you need to document every little aspect lol.

But maybe I’m a miserable grump lol. Still think she comes across nicer than most iNfLuEnCeRs but I was a bit put off

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Idk why peole don’t think she’s a size 12/14? She’s wider than me but her belly looks flatter than me. I’m a size 10/12/14 depending on what I wear, I like her tbh

blossombloss

Chatty Member
It's absolute bullshit I posted about it on another influencers thread....

Yeah it's maybe like going into someone's home if you happen to stumble across Sandra who works on the reception of your doctors Instagram profile and it's public.

But for the likes of Emily and other influencers who use their Instagram page as a business it's more accurate to say it's like going to a shop and as a customer to the shop - if the store is scruffy, if the product selection is crap, if the staff are rude - you are well within your rights to complain about these things.

Pathetic
This!!!! I get the whole 'there's a real person behind the account' but there are also real people behind any business, and whether influencers like it or not they are a business!! Pisses me off that they are happy to make all the money from it but not understand that this has always been part of running a business, getting criticism you don't like.

• Heart

JDC

Just a few months - maybe even weeks - ago she was buying a designer bag because she didn't have one designer item.... On her Mykonos trip she was even wearing a designer cozzy 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Think she's full of shit tbh 🤔😅

• Haha

Eggsandbeans

Yep. She’s pretty braggy. It’s pretty distasteful but pretty much all of them are like that.
I used to like her but now all she does is promote her own brand/collabs or go on holiday! Every time I find an influencer I like it all goes to there head and it’s all money money money where are all the reels and posts sharing style tips any more literally nothing another bore to unfollow

ophelia1990

VIP Member
What is she even talking about in her latest post? She lost weight because of her braces but she didn’t mean to but then she loved it but now she’s put some back on but she hates it but also it doesn’t matter.

So many words for “bodies fluctuate”. She’s terrified her bOdY pOsi huns will turn on her if they think she actually wanted to lose weight. Which she clearly did.