Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I'm shocked she's created her own mid-size brand? I thought it would be a collab. One part of me respects the hustle, the other is a bit skeptical.
I'm guessing she has no plans to lose a lot of her weight, which is fine, but I did not expect this. Intrigued to see how it goes. I predict a lot of fashion nova looking pieces.

Reactions: 2

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I second this ! I have had an ED and I have body dysmorphia and I find her super triggering . I think if she owned being a bigger size it would open up and a lot more ladies . The most popular dress size is a 16 in the U.K. , she’s missing a trick if she is sticking to the 12 when she’s not
So so triggering
I’m a 14 and can wear 16 but abit big and I’m smaller then her so how the hell does that work?
But in all honesty I can see why as everything is super tight on her and some things you just think no!
Just because you can get the size done up or on doesn’t mean you should wear it
I’m sure I could fit in a size 10 bodysuit or wrap dress if I wedged myself into it but it would look utterly ridiculous

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
This is in no way a hate comment but does anyone know if she had anything done to her face? Like fillers or something? I just feel like her face has changed (and keep changing) in the past few months. Maybe it’s just the filters tho 🤔 reminds me a bit of Gemma Miles
Yes!
She seems to look very odd and I can’t put my finger on it

em69

VIP Member
She looks a solid 16 in that Pour Moi pink lingerie set. I find it hard to relate to a lot of these mid-size/plus size girls despite being the same or even a smaller size because I've had children so my shape is different. I would say I'm the same/smaller than Emily but she looks 'flatter' across her midsection than I am. Or maybe it's just good editing/angles/lighting?!
She looks about the same size as me and I’m a solid 14. No way am I fitting in size 12.

• Heart
I wear a size 12 but feel like I look bigger than her and I’m not squeezing myself in to that size that’s what fits so maybe she is a size 12 🤷‍♀️

Dollybird

VIP Member
I hadn’t even commented anything for ages , I went to look few days ago and saw the brown suit look and people were talking about her camel toe and I liked a comment lol so maybe that’s it ?

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
At least she's not flaunting her trip all over stories. She's been relatively quiet. Unless it's guilt.

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
Doctors can be horrible! That sort of thing would make me want to go on a crash diet whih causes heart problems and is not sustainable long term!

GossipHun

She appears to be more genuine that some influences out there but her “working” holiday to Dubai wasn’t great 😑
No, and I don't agree with it especially the flaunting all over insta, but are we going to just hold that against everyone forever?! Influencers do far more and far worse everyday!!

JDC

Opinions on the green dress? I think it makes her boobs looks so far apart 🥴

Clarity456

VIP Member
Her content is great and I think her videos and outfits are extremely well put together

I personally wouldn’t class her body as mid size anymore. Her height may allow her to fit into smaller clothes that someone who is over 5’5 but her BMI looks easily over 35.

in my view midsize is size 10-12, little bit of a english pear shape and a small muffin top... she looks like a size 16 looking at her thighs and arms etc.

here’s some tea... ☕ she was a lot slimmer when she took drugs and was heavily into clubbing.
Oooh thats some good tea! Do you know her???!

I love her style honestly but I'm just glad someone can see what I can!