Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eggsandbeans

Well I suppose it depends on the size, I suppose she is going to be anything between 10-16 depending on what the brand is.

Reactions: 2

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I wonder if she was called out about her underwear post and that's why she later said it was inspired by the georginatraining girl?

When I saw the story, it did make me think of Georgina's one but I thought Emily was approaching it from a different angle. But it just made me realise how many of them copy each other, without hoping to be found out. Would have been far more authentic to post the inspos and then her one. Or post the inspo straight after. Instead it's a day later with "here's where I first saw this trends" so passive aggressive.

Eggsandbeans

Went to the online shop - alas everything is sold out, pretty much, already! (only got launched twenty mins ago).

glamapuss

My guess is it will, it will be plain ✌"midsize"✌ 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️😩 joggers for £40 a pop when you can get exactly the same -probably better quality - from Missguided for £12 🤣🤣🤣

She thinks slapping the word "mid sized" On anything is a recipe for success
I bet it’s going to be , LOTS of body suits with compression garments inside so you can’t breathe for the sake of the label being two sizes too small on your clothes.

lol at this midsized ... honestly. There is no niche for this. Who has funded this business plan?

Harry

Chatty Member
she has never mentioned it I don’t think on her insta... I thought she may of done with this titty tap video but 💯 Deffo implants, they look natural though 👌🏼👌🏼
Yes very natural I agree. But looking back at her pictures even when she was very thin her boobs were big on her small frame. You can definitely tell from older pics, they look more natural (in proportion) since she has gained weight

Dollybird

VIP Member
Can you share the Barbie video for the blocked crew? Saw one other day and she’s dropped weight but also heard down to saxenda which isn’t very on brand for her ….

Reactions: 1

Lulalala

Chatty Member
She will need to be careful because if she stops showing high street brands on her try ons then she will lose some of her market

JDC

Really not flattering at all. My personal opinion is that dresses like that look trashy when you have big boobs, leave it to the smaller chested ladies who make them look classy
Exactly 💯

glamapuss

I thought the same lol ! Although I use heliocare , it was recommended at an aesthetics clinic and it’s lovely but very expensive for what it is
why is it being put on with the beauty blender did she say? is it the tinted one?

heliocare is a great product but I dunno why spf needs to be applied with the sponge as you loose a lot of the product

Yes, the party girl diet 🔑 🍚 💊