Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollybird

VIP Member
I bought one of her ‘I SAW IT FIRST’ edit dresses… in the same size she wears… no way does she wear that size. I’m around the same size/build etc. also the quality was awful
Same, I sent it back . She defo lies about her dress size

Reactions: 3

Dollybird

VIP Member
Ohhh maybe it is hormone treatment! 🤔
What do you guys think about that post she put on her stories? About how the influencers’ page/YouTube is like their home and you shouldn’t criticise ‘the interior’ but leave? I see all of them quoting that recently. And I don’t like it. It’s their JOB, not their home, they get paid because people come to ‘visit’. While bullying is never okay, they seem to scream ‘troll’ at anyone who calls them out for anything 🙄
Yeah I agree , even constructive criticism is deemed as “trolling” with these influencers lol

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
I just think they shouldn’t comment unless it is having a detrimental effect/ is causing an issue you’re there about. I remember a doctor said to me I was the exact same weight when I’d been weighed a year apart and how odd it was as girls tend to get heavier as they age 🙂

Clarity456

VIP Member
Doctors don’t go off clothes size when measuring BMI they go off weight and height. She’s a similar height to me and even though I was a size 10 I weighed nearly 11.5 stone, you might not believe me here but I’ve no reason to lie and I was classed as overweight. I think it’s unfair to call someone out about their size, I think she has in the past said that she’s wearing a 16 and truthfully I think the 12’s and 14’s are looking a little tighter but people are so different with how they carry their weight. Her tummy is relatively flat and she won’t have to have her jeans compensate for belly fat so they button up. Personally I find it more triggering when I see women being compared to other women in terms of size etc and some of the comments I’ve seen have been a little harsh. I’m only saying this because I know what it’s like to wear smaller clothes and look like a bigger size and have people disbelieve me and it led to a lot of insecurities.

I personally would rather call her out for Dubai and her tired content. Just don’t want to give her a reason to say that people are bitching about her size on tattle rather than other things.
Doctors don't just weigh you as a matter of course. I understand your point but I don't think it's fair to tell people recovering from ED's what they should and shouldn't feel triggered by....I am 5"4 and a size 12. I don't know what height emily is but I believe somewhere around the same. so, technically, you would think we'd look somewhat the same... I have had to see several different GPs and consultants over the past 2 years and not one of them has ever said to me I'm overweight or asked me to get on the scale so they can check my BMI. One of the GP's I have seen regularly has given my dad a voucher to go to slimming world in the past so I'm sure if they thought there was a problem being the size I am they wouldn't hesitate to say.

Of course, there will be variation across the board but generally a 12 is a 29 inch waist, doctors will generally take an interest when your waist is over 32 inches I believe, as thats the trigger point of increasing chances of diabetes, heart attack etc. so the point I'm trying to make is I don't believe the doctor would have asked about her BMI if it didn't appear to be a problem.

I'm totally not bitching please don't think that but unfortunately Emily has caused me to doubt my own size and want to resort to extreme diets, I have no reason to lie about that either.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
So she's made an insta story talking about us saying shes not a size 12 😭
Just seen it
Wonder if she will address the reason for being slimmer was because of the drugs the poster on here said she used to take??
Nothing to do with gym and healthy eating
Now she is much bigger she now wants to represent bigger bodies
Which one is it Emily?

• Heart

Eggsandbeans

She will have muted the comments for the benefit of whoever gifted the item - its not good marketing for them having people pointing out the trousers aren't fitting correctly due to the wrong size. And the ego thing possibly too.

She will have muted the comments for the benefit of whoever gifted the item - its not good marketing for them having people pointing out the trousers aren't fitting correctly due to the wrong size. And the ego thing possibly too.

glamapuss

Just watching this video now, that would be my worst nightmare being together every minute of every day living together and working together 😳😳😳😳
same!!!!!

But didn’t that user somewhere say he is really controlling of her?

Dollybird

VIP Member
I’m getting buzz lightyesr vibes off this 😂
Same lol ! Her face shape has changed , only noticed since you guys pointed it out. It looks like she’s been on testosterone or steroids with how square her face has gone. I wonder if she was on some kind of hormone treatment as she mentioned about bad periods? Also why are all her dresses soooo short? I know that sounds a bit prude lol

• Haha

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Do you guys think her boyfriend and his friends are cute? I had to laugh that people were messaging her about the guys, like laugh in a good way because I totally didn't expect that.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
It's that bloody leg kick which still does my head in but yeah she can find nice clothes to suit her figure. I have same figure and I'm same height but some of the clothes are very cheap looking.
Ah the leg kick
Can fuck off in the bin with the toe pop

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Body shapes, height and fat distribution make different people look completely different from each other, unless you have a carbon copy body of Emily’s then you will look completely different from her, sounds like you already can see she looks different to you though. It’s hard not to compare in this insta world and I’m genuinely sorry you feel that way but it’s really not fair to generalise a size the way you’ve done. I’m currently a 14/16 but I have 36FF boobs which makes me look completely different on top to someone else who’s a 14/16. I’ve also noticed that Emily has had a boob job and maybe a BBL (I’m not completely sure though) and this makes her look a lot curvier and voluptuous.
And as for body shaming someone above said she’s now like a sausage and she looks better slimmer, not sure how that’s not triggering to someone who struggles with their size and image?
Sorry you feel I've generalised, but unfortunately it is just my honest belief that whilst you may get 2 people of the same size who look slightly bigger/smaller/wider/slimmer than each other, you wouldn't get 2 people of exactly the same size where one could look like Kate Moss and the other Dawn French (not saying theres a problem with either of those 2 women just wanted to give an example as they quite clearly are polar opposites to each other)

Anyways, getting off topic. I did enjoy Emilys content initially but unfortunately this is how I have felt lately. I know other people feel the same who have commented on this thread.

It wasn't me who left the sausage comments so I can't really say anything about that sorry.

ambere

hahah... I do think each item will be made out of stretchy material with elastic waist bands so more size 16 people can find comfort calling themselves a size 12 😂😂😂😂😂

And.... I made a post a while back surrounding the mid size/ plus size situation and what sizes fall into which category.

the sizes for her new range she states are going to be.....

12, 14, 16 or as M, L, XL

🙄🙄🙄🙄

She does know that Mid sizes isnt bloody plus size (curve)

So how is mid size not catered for? 😂 can buy these clothes in every shop
Exactly!

And also if your brand is launching next month you must have decided which sizes you are including by now?

Dollybird

VIP Member
Emily’s “smile” for picture looks like the smile Chandler does from friends for his wedding invite photos lol . It’s so
Awkward and false

glamapuss

.... insert dress that’s not short, I don’t recall anything being posted this length EVER before ....

80CAE175-372D-45D6-B986-3538661D0AC9.jpeg

do you think she reads this forum 😂😂😂

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Can you share the Barbie video for the blocked crew? Saw one other day and she’s dropped weight but also heard down to saxenda which isn’t very on brand for her ….
I thought she was all about being happy at a bigger size