Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollybird

VIP Member
Did Megan Fox actually turn up to that boohoo event? I didn't think she would, but I just watched her vlog and Emily said they were waiting for her? But I couldn't tell if it was a joke. The event looked quite lacklustre!
It looked really low rent and budget . I wonder if it was a side party from the real launch ? Seemed strange Megan wasn’t there tho!

Reactions: 1

Dollybird

VIP Member
why is it being put on with the beauty blender did she say? is it the tinted one?

heliocare is a great product but I dunno why spf needs to be applied with the sponge as you loose a lot of the product

Yes, the party girl diet 🔑 🍚 💊
I always apply it with my fingers lol it goes on better that way and like you say , the makeup sponge will just absorb most of it

Ems55

Chatty Member
She looks a solid 16 in that Pour Moi pink lingerie set. I find it hard to relate to a lot of these mid-size/plus size girls despite being the same or even a smaller size because I've had children so my shape is different. I would say I'm the same/smaller than Emily but she looks 'flatter' across her midsection than I am. Or maybe it's just good editing/angles/lighting?!
Same. I'm a 14 but wouldn't wear things like tight fitting bodysuits as I have a mum of 2 tum and I just wouldn't feel comfortable.

Dollybird

VIP Member
The comments may have been turned off but the camel toe will always be there lol!! Can not stand Natasha Sandhu either she was Wayne linekars ex porta potty .

• Haha

em69

VIP Member
I bought one of her ‘I SAW IT FIRST’ edit dresses… in the same size she wears… no way does she wear that size. I’m around the same size/build etc. also the quality was awful

ShimmyNE

I love Emily! I’ve got a lot of great tips and style ideas from her.
Also I’m a 12 on the bottom and got the exact same skirt from Zara- the leather ruched one- in the same size as she wears and it fit great. In primark I could be a 14 or 16 in their bottom stuff including jeans. She is honest about flitting between sizes.
She’s a very real influencer, or at least comes across that way- I’d much rather watch her to some of the tripe that’s about.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I came across her the other day and noticed a few friends followed her. Scrolled down and.. Oh she's in Dubai. Another one. Honestly, get real. Who do these people think they are?

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
ERM.... I'm a size 12 and wear a small at primark.... if it's an XL you wear I don't think the hashtag #size12style is quite accurate....
I find Primark sizing all over the place so quite often now tend to buy XL rather than the size 12 or M I used to go for. Even the XL seem to be shrinking in my home!😄. So much so I start to think I've gained weight but the scales show I'm the same weight or I've even lost weight ????!!!

I keep thinking this. I liked her account to start with but you can’t brag that you’re body posi and then lie about your size. She’s bigger than me and I’m bigger than a 12, it’s just an outright lie. Makes the body posi shit seem disingenuous.
She's only 5ft 2 though and I used to find people this height were size 6 to 8 and didn't look skinny so maybe they are 12 to 14 like she says she is when they have put on weight. I've never enquired what size my friends were when they put on weight as they are so pissed off that I am taller than them 😄

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I like the crop top and long skirt and would have possibly bought but they were sold out. Literally nothing else took my fancy. I want her ELR shorts but again, sold out.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Noticed she forgot to “#ad” her virgin posts this morning / yesterday. Someone obviously got a reminder as it’s clear as day now

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Just had a look on her website and they do look good. Do we know if this is stuff she has designed and had made herself or is it bought? I do like how on her website, there are models of different sizes and also photos of real people wearing them on the reviews! Nice touch.
I'm not sure. I get the feeling (from her stories) that they are made to order, so she buys them but specifies material and inputs on the design.
I don't think it's entirely a case of straight reselling.

virgofalls

VIP Member
She seems to have gotten a lot of DMs about it. She said none were negative but still felt the need to state she wasn't leaving a Tier 4 etc. Came across defensive.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Went to the online shop - alas everything is sold out, pretty much, already! (only got launched twenty mins ago).
Loads of people who signed up prior didn’t get the email for early access it seems. I do like the look on the longer length bodysuits but they were all sold out by the time I had looked.

Ems55

Chatty Member
I've only just started watching her. I do like her in the sense that she doesn't want to be super skinny etc. But the tips on clothing just don't work for me. I've had two kids and anything clinging to my stomach is a no. If I wore a bodysuit and a wrap skirt, I wouldn't be comfortable at all. Some of her outfits are really nice, and I think she's really pretty looking. Also agree her clothing brand is overpriced and surely if she only focuses on body suits once you have one, you aren't going to repurchase.
Exactly the same here!

Dollybird

VIP Member
Opinions on the green dress? I think it makes her boobs looks so far apart 🥴
Yeah I didn’t like it thought it looked cheap and trashy . I like most of what she puts together but that dress isn’t kind lol she has great boobs as well . Not sure if real or fake but that dress isn’t flattering

ann88

Chatty Member
I was just wondering cause with all the lockdowns she might’ve not been able to get the usual treatment and the fillers dissolved or something? Or was she literally using so many face changing filters before? Hopefully she’s just going more natural way