Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

losingmymindagain

So she’s doing a kitchen takeover whilst there…..definitely a gifted stay! Like when Joe (the twat) Wicks goes to the Maldives for ‘work’ to do workouts with hotel guests, all free of course 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10

Imah

Chatty Member
I actually thought he came across really sweet in the proposal vids, not the alpha Andrew tate vibe his still pics portray him as at all.

But yes that rock will be in every shot now

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
Anyone else noticed there's been no sign of the boyfriend since it was mentioned on here that he gave Andrew Tate vibes? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
She liquidated her company last year to avoid paying any tax at all. Have a look on companies house! She is SHADY!
---
Infact looked her up again. Accounts overdue on one and the rest dissolved October last year.she hasn't paid any tax for 18m. Dont forget this time last year she was pretty under the radar - it's all happened this year for her so this will all come bite her in the ass soon. Champagne lifestyle on her taxes fund

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Reels like this are so misleading I don't get way she is marketing a product to people with diagnosed health conditions when it hasn’t be tested or approved for that.

• Wow
  • Angry

Meg78

VIP Member
If you click on an affiliate link the influencer will earn money on anything you buy from that website over the next 30-90 days, doesn’t matter if it’s the product they suggested or something that’s been in your basket for a year, they’ll get commission regardless. Really annoys me that affiliate marketing isn’t more transparent for the consumer, as many won’t realise they’re feeding the beast even if they don’t purchase the item they clicked on to nosy.

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I feel like I’m being gaslighted by that grid post.. there’s no chance she paid for this holiday in full, right? Don't be so goddamn sneaky with your privilege!!

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I genuinely don’t understand what her and baldy are getting stressed about, the comments are pretty tame. Mainly people pointing out that she’s never left West London which appears to be true.

She doesn’t drink a lot guys! Lol 😂
I notice she’s deleted two out of her three alcohol related stories from last night too, so she can say ‘I don’t drink a lot’ and not look like a total liar…from her instagram posts (which I’m sure don’t show everything she drinks), she appears to drink at very least moderately. You can’t counteract the negative effects of drinking with some supplements.

Callan

VIP Member
I'm guessing it's the Home Alone reference, but even Em can't make it funny, and the way she puts ppl on blast showing their name and face, it's a DM for a reason. She probably wants her followers to harass them.

Callan

VIP Member
He looks like a villain from a cheesy movie.

She was on that ahole Bradley Simmond's podcast a few moths ago and there was a video of them recording it and she looked a bit different than what you see on her Instagram.

1691435639894.png

1691435679093.png

page 41 of his thread

I also can't get over her IG stories where she was tagging Dyson asking for a free hair styling tools after her house was broken into and someone stole them. Weird chick.

1691435892495.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Couple of things I need to vent about:

-She’s had her lips tattooed. Botox can change the volume but not the colour, she very noticeably has baboon arse-colouring nowadays

-Asda price Tate clearly has a thing for horsey blondes that look JUST LIKE HIS SISTER 💀😩

-Posting a couple of his “fit checks” (🤢) purely for posterity, the boy who comes from a small detached in Lincs and pretends he’s Chelsea elite needs both an iron and a stylist to help the stylist.

-The watch he likes to shoehorn into stories is a fake. Shocker I know

-Why is everything in her stories an advert now? I don’t even bother checking anymore because it’s all either skincare/food she clearly doesn’t use, or a restaurant that’s “10/10” or “50/10” “out of this world” “best meal of my LIFE” but literally every Friday 🤦🏻‍♀️

-She doesn’t have her own personality, everything she likes or wears are things he’s into, suddenly she loves tailoring and cigars? Oh sure that seems like a natural step. And I also worry about why every single post he’s ever made about her focuses solely on her looks. She is very much a possession to him and she’s in for a shock in later years when he decides to get a newer model.

-You already know their wedding would be him in a tuxedo, her in a slip dress, black and white photos, champagne tower, jazz band, white flowers, Pinterest blandness they’d try desperately to get shoehorned into OK! or Hello. Also they’d absolutely have an engagement announcement in The Times, just to make sure his ego felt appeased enough after shoving an inflated lab diamond oval on her finger and continuing to play pretend rich white man

Everything about them both screams fake and hollow, she clearly comes from wealth but felt inferior to her peers aesthetically, he clearly doesn’t come from wealth and is chasing it like a teenager at a Harry Styles concert…. Neither of them seem truly comfortable in themselves or happy, both are seeking to feel worthy but for very different reasons, and I feel a mix of both sympathy and utter repulsion towards them. He is absolutely the most off-putting thing about her, followed closely by the obvious display of greed in both her downtime and her adverts. She needs to be more discerning in every aspect if she wants to be truly successful beyond tik tok likes, and following that douchebag around isn’t the answer.

ps Emily if you ever read this please stop posing like a flamingo, leg in the air, it’s just weird.
how do you know so much about him? I’m amazed you think he could trade up in a few years - he has zero appeal to anyone! He is extremely camp, isn’t he. His style, outfits, poses and faces he pulls. I would assume he was gay.

Reactions: 9
I have a Stanley I bought from America ages ago and honestly wished I hadn’t bothered. It leaks, it’s massive and heavy and a bugger to store and I really don’t understand why you’d want to spend ££ on loads of different ones

My god she is such a fraud! So she’s been at an M&S event today talking all thing’s gut health - I’m not a ‘nutritionist’ but even I know alcohol (especially the amount she has!) is terrible for gut health! (Red wine being an exception)
These brands really need to look into who they are working with on events like these. They should be using people who are actually registered nutritionists and dieticians and not people like this. There are so many people better qualified to talk about gut health.

I’ve changed my mind about him too. I do think he’s obsessed with his appearance (but she seems to be too) but otherwise seems quite funny and does seem to really love her. It’s the drinking that I can’t get past though. They both seem to drink so much, so often - I just can’t understand how this fits with her being a supposed nutritionist, at all.