Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I wouldn't really take his videos very seriously he is just telling to sell his supplements by making videos about influencers and going around supermarkets. He doesn't have any nutrition or health qualifications or really know what he is talking about 😂
Oh really! I watched a few off the trot and yes he’s good he makes it look like he knows what he’s talking about!

Callan

VIP Member
Any nutritionists or dietitians I know wouldn't promote planish. They aren’t fortified with any nutrients and they also have pointless juice shots and juice 'cleanses' where you drink nothing but juice for 5 days 🙄
Maybe that's why she has to put "the nutritionist" into her title cause she really ain't...

shes confirmed that tomorrow is a civil ceremony, main wedding is in September. Probably out of the country if they’re doing the legal bit in advance.

If you click on an affiliate link the influencer will earn money on anything you buy from that website over the next 30-90 days, doesn’t matter if it’s the product they suggested or something that’s been in your basket for a year, they’ll get commission regardless. Really annoys me that affiliate marketing isn’t more transparent for the consumer, as many won’t realise they’re feeding the beast even if they don’t purchase the item they clicked on to nosy.
Why does that bother you though? If it’s an influencer you like? If it’s one you don’t like I’m assuming you wouldn’t click.

rhobh17

VIP Member
I think she had a BSc in nutrition and at one point was registered with AfN. Her original blog is still up showing her services/prices. Warning - it has her old face on it though, pre 👄 fillers!
What’s her old blogs website pls

ChilliBean

VIP Member
It’s interesting that her narrative is “I used to have an eating disorder and now I’m healed and I love food” when she’s got the visible sternum of someone still deep in restricted eating. It’s new wave thinspo, eating yoghurt in a full face of makeup and silk pajamas, shilling for anyone that will pay you. View attachment 3021003View attachment 3021004
Definitely concur with what you say about new wave thinspo. And it’s having the same harmful effects as those black and white tumblr photos did back in the day.