Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow this girl? I love her and her recipies, just listened to her podcast and I think she’s like a breath of fresh air amongst the insta foodie / PT community :)

Reactions: 3
I really like her recipes but it does feel like she is constantly shilling stuff on Instagram all the time. She’s just advertised an oven on her stories saying she’s used it for 6 months yet all of her recipes are using her air fryer?

Reactions: 7
I noticed she isn't actually on the UK register for nutritionists and tbh some of the stuff she promotes is really questionable

Reactions: 6
I get what you mean but I guess which influencer doesn’t? Girl gotta earn that bag somehow 🤣 I feel like she’s the 2023 glass skinned version of Courtney Black who in my opinion, is so meh these days

Reactions: 1
I noticed she isn't actually on the UK register for nutritionists and tbh some of the stuff she promotes is really questionable
that’s very interesting! I thought she said she was a registered nutritionist!?!?

She does have very lovely skin however

Reactions: 2
Her before and after Botox and fillers are insane. I think she’s very contrived and knows what she’s doing. Good looking food and recipes but I’ve noticed nearly all her food is meat or fish but then she’s happy to promote vegan faux meat and dairy 🤔 a #spon veggie or vegan post but all her authentic stuff is meat/fish. Don’t like the blatant selling tbh

Reactions: 8
I've spoken to a lot of people about her. I am a doctor and work with nutritionists and dieticians. They all think her recipes are too expensive and that she just promotes things like collagen and magnesium which are not necessary according to then!

Reactions: 5
I followed her for a long time, tried a lot of her recipes and recommended her to lots of my friends. Was very surprised to see her advertising an ultra processed food this week and made a complimentary comment about her usual delicious food and surprise at the UPF flogging. My comment and any other questioning the use of a UPF, which is well documented as detrimental to health and constantly in the news recently, were all deleted. Commented my dismay re her deletion of comments and it got me blocked. Zero respect for her now and ultimately she’s shown her true colours. She couldn’t give a damn about health and nutrition, she’s just after insta fame and bucks as modelling didn’t work out for her. Disappointed in myself that she had me fooled up until now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I've spoken to a lot of people about her. I am a doctor and work with nutritionists and dieticians. They all think her recipes are too expensive and that she just promotes things like collagen and magnesium which are not necessary according to then!
I also noticed on her website and instagram she was advertising working with IBS patients which is completely out of the scope of practice for a nutritionist. And some of the other services she offers don’t seem particularly evidence based.

Reactions: 6
I actually really like her recipes, but agree they can be pretty pricey. I just tend you use it for inspo and adapt for what I have in the fridge.

She does shill wayyy too much though, was obsessed with the FS greens and now it’s all matcha and clear whey protein… which I don’t fully understand what that is 😂 people’s habits/interest change but they change harder when you’re getting sponsored haha.

She also leans very heavily into the aesthetic lifestyle which can be a little damaging I think. A lot aspirational morning routines, which I suppose are for people scrolling to get them to follow.

Unsure what I make of her other half, I guess we don’t see much of him, but I really dislike his outfits 😂

Reactions: 12
I really liked her when I first started following her but I’m sick of the constant shilling of crap now. So obvious that she’s absolutely desperate to be an influencer and the food is just an easy way to get in.

Reactions: 8
Unsure what I make of her other half, I guess we don’t see much of him, but I really dislike his outfits 😂
Can’t stand his ‘style’. Between the clothes, posing and pretentious carry on with cigars etc he just looks really smarmy/creepy…
---
I really liked her when I first started following her but I’m sick of the constant shilling of crap now. So obvious that she’s absolutely desperate to be an influencer and the food is just an easy way to get in.
I wouldn’t mind her shilling crap ( we all have to make a living) if it was at least healthy crap…given she supposedly cares about nutrition, and presumably health. The thinking now is that ultra processed foods are essentially the cause of most health problems, from cancer to heart disease to diabetes etc, so it’s super disappointing to see a supposed nutritionist flogging them…

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s a friend of a friend and from what I’ve heard she works hard and is a nice girl. She has however had ALOT of work done at a young age - Botox and lip filler at least.

But her boyfriend is something else. I haven't heard much that’s positive and I agree he comes across as smarmy and creepy. He’s a our older and from what I’ve heard he’s quite controlling. I think he’s also trying to ride on her coat tails massively.

Reactions: 13
She uploaded this with no music and it’s just her feet clacking on the floor as she changes poses, it’s so awkward. Can’t stand the constant showing off

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s just so desperate. I don’t buy any of this nutrition tit. She just wants influencer fame pure and simple. Vapid.

Reactions: 2
Very interesting way of avoiding saying she’s had Botox… is Botox technically a surgical intervention??
Why lie 😂 we can see your forehead doesn’t move

hate it when influencers get pissy for people asking them to be transparent

Reactions: 10
Botox isn’t a big deal why do influencers have to lie about it? It’s obvious she’s had it like

Reactions: 9