Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vallend

Her before and after Botox and fillers are insane. I think she’s very contrived and knows what she’s doing. Good looking food and recipes but I’ve noticed nearly all her food is meat or fish but then she’s happy to promote vegan faux meat and dairy 🤔 a #spon veggie or vegan post but all her authentic stuff is meat/fish. Don’t like the blatant selling tbh

Reactions: 9

Callan

VIP Member
Its so sad that they cant just eat their meal and enjoy it without photographing everything like two kids. If they don't show all this off I bet it doesn't hit the same. LAME.

I know it's not related to this thread but it seems really unethical tim spector got people to sign up to ZOE with a covid study then changed it to being about lifestyle and nutrition to sell his app and tests. Healthy people really don't need to use a blood sugar monitor as well. I think his app is going to lead to disordered eating for a lot of people 😬

• Wow

DariaJames88

I also find it strange on podcasts she made it sound like she had such a hard childhood and couldn't pay her rent but she literally went to a private school. I hate it when influencers and people who start businesses lie to try and be relatable.
She comes from a very wealthy background

pommynoir

VIP Member
fair play to her and all but I can’t see how you can be a Sunday times best selling author when you’re not really an author. Also if it was a life long dream she should have probably put more effort into it.

YouAreHiding

She reminds me of Jodie Comer with too much aesthetic treatments. The boyfriend is like a gay grandad he looks like waaaay older.

So yeh he is a older nobody trying to style men he screams poor and pretentious all the photos of drinks, sunglasses and cigars.

• Haha
I never understand this, they’re obviously not short of money. If it’s that important to you go and get a new one
Pleased Dyson didn’t seem to take the bait

Classychick

Chatty Member
I saw the videos from that podcast and yes she looks so different . Not sure if just the lips changed her appearance ?
---
Another thing - I think she is obsessed of being skinny.
The whole image of her nutrition is
looking fit
Glowing skin
Enjoy the food

I personally don't believe she eats like this every day unless she burns a lot it during the day too ). The food is not low in calories what she makes .

She looks fit and shredded . Yes you can eat that food once a week -the rest of the days must be either restricted or less .Plus she drinks too sometimes .

Last edited:

Meg78

VIP Member
I unfollowed and haven’t found myself checking in at all, the smug had just become too unbearable

oicheliath

I’ve tried some of her recipes and thought they were gorgeous, will definitely buy her cookbook. But her instagram makes me feel poor lol. Like the places she eats, the holidays, it’s very “lives of the 1%” (except for when she’s flogging plastic Amazon shite). Wish she’d stick to food and nutrition.

I feel the same @337783822929393. Her own page/stories only show the half of it too, the fiance’s Instagram account shows the full extent of it a lot more. He seems obsessed with drinking and cigars and it seems she keeps up with him on the booze side at least. It’s massively at odds with the healthy lifestyle her brand is apparently built on.

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Just deal with the hangover and stop trying to promote snake oil cures, it’s toxic and probably has no real scientific basis

You drink, don’t expect there not to be a downside

kaaa2

VIP Member
I followed originally because someone recommended her account and I thought the meal ideas seemed really nice and supposedly low calorie but I think she is being disingenuous about her portion sizes / calorie counts, has anyone else noticed this?

The halloumi hummus bowl shes just posted, she’s claiming it’s only 360kcal per bowl. But in the video she’s put 3 chunky slices of honey-fried halloumi, a good tablespoon of hummus and a load of avocado onto the bowl she’s eating from (all high calorie ingredients) amongst the salad. In the recipe in the caption she’s put 1 block of halloumi (doesn’t specify low fat) and says it makes 4 bowls (personally I definitely can’t get 12 slices from one block of halloumi…). I’m sure it’s possible for the recipe when divided by 4 to only be 360kcal but the portion would be absolutely tiny and the portion she is showing herself eating in the video is certainly much bigger and probably double that, so I’m not sure if she even eats this or just films for content and then eats a tiny bit.

Ive noticed this on a few recipes since following (she posted a “super low calorie” pasta tomato soup thing the other week and then her bowl had half a pack of tortellini in it…) and it’s getting on my nerves a bit!

I realise I probably sound like a myfitnesspal calorie counter obsessive but I’m actually not - as I said I wanted to follow her for healthy recipe ideas that are nutritious and reasonably low calorie without having to think about every last detail. I do wonder if there are people out there taking these recipes as 100% and then wondering why they don’t look as slim as her. Think it’s quite damaging ultimately and wish food and fitness influencers would be more honest about how they maintain their physiques.
I agree! I’ve been on a weight loss journey for a while now and her recipes didn’t work for me. The calories don’t add up unless your eating a small portion of the larger bowl she posts. It’s misleading

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Nutritionists are not regulated unlike a dietitian- anyone can do a short course & qualify as one, you don’t need a degree or anything to prove you are one.
that being said, I like her recipes but she is a major cat fish and her man gives me the heave!

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
“Hey guys look at this menu, ignore the designer bag I strategically placed behind it hehehe definitely not a humble brag or anything after I visited my old school to show them how good I am at flicking my hair as I close my fridge online”

Do we think it’s real or a rep bag? 🤔

IMG_4215.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I HATE being “that” person because I know I just shouldn’t watch if it bothers me. But this Gaza and Israel war breaks my heart, all the people without food and water. And then…this. Sent £££s worth of food for doing nothing, then going on to stealth brag showing the £££
IMG_6484.jpeg
IMG_6483.jpeg
prices of the up market restaurant she is eating at again. The world seems so very, very unfair. I couldn’t accept free food like that and have it on my conscience, let alone then go on a bragging spree about what I can afford.

BoogleC

I think it’s really sad to see couples plaster their holidays/meals etc over socials. Can they not spend time together without documenting it online and just enjoying the moment