Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. Use. A. Bloody. Spellcheck! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

His latest post, littered with typos.

Heā€™s grinding my gears tonight. Whatā€™s all this ā€œmen always marry someone youngerā€ bollocks? He really is in his own little world.
When he says "Smash it" he means his knuckles on the keyboard as he posts these things. I love that he signed his name under that brain drool. šŸ„“ :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1676355966649.png

I don't know this guy but according to Forky's answer, it is someone that I won't check the podcast.

Reactions: 10
Heā€™s written that to himself, itā€™s exactly how he talks/types šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
Yup. The ā€œlike yourselfā€ gives it away instantly. People who werenā€™t in the habit of trying to sound clever would just say ā€œlike youā€. He always misuses ā€œmyselfā€, ā€œyourselfā€ etc.

Reactions: 13
This guy is just one big šŸš©

Not sure I can stand to follow him anymore. He gets so defensive when you challenge him too.

Seriously......
Re: marrying younger, that makes him sound worse than he realizes. Niomi is older than him, so was he not serious about her / really just using her to boost his profile? He honestly needs to think about what he is saying.

Reactions: 13
So what I've gathered from his insightful q&a is he showers with WATER, dries himself with a TOWEL, and to clean his face he washes it? Wow, I am enlightened.
---
He's a fooking moron

• Haha
Facts over Feelings? Lmao... what a douche.

1676742144034.png

1676742338072.png

She looked so different in this podcast from her usual showy pictures lol.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I still think that it was Niomi who did the dumping.. and now, his teeny tiny whiny hurt ego is trying to act as if he's not interested by older women... Nah Forky you're not only moron but also very transparent.

Reactions: 12
So funny he thinks that washing his face at night is spesh. Is it not a bare minimum part of personal hygiene? Bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whenever guys make *that* face, I know theyā€™ve ripped a noxious one and theyā€™re trying to scare off anyone from coming near.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Re: marrying younger, that makes him sound worse than he realizes. Niomi is older than him, so was he not serious about her / really just using her to boost his profile? He honestly needs to think about what he is saying.
Previously women had little choice but to marry an older man. Firstly being passed off as property from father to husband, usually as a business deal, progressing along at a glacial pace to the small issue of not being allowed to work, when work was permitted it wasn't well paid, prior to 1975 they weren't allowed to have a bank account in their own name or mortgage alone etc. For most it wasn't a choice, younger men weren't in a financial positions to marry and there was a strong thought of I'll marry a 19 year old at 40 as she'll be easy to train etc. šŸ¤® šŸ¤®

He isn't aging well and it's clearly getting to him. Is a trip to an overseas hair transplant clinic on the cards, awful veneers or a brow lift?! None of that will change his awful personality and I bet he finds it hard to get a date these days, gen z won't be having his nonsense.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.