Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonjour92

VIP Member
No doubt she’ll be taking her hangover cure supplements tonight guys so it’s all ok, hopefully she’ll do a ‘hungover day in the life of a (alleged) nutritionist’ soon 🙄
Also, posting the receipt online to show off how much you’ve spent is such an ick
The guy is a walking ick 🥴
---
Just to prove it's not a hidden Ad and they paid for their food
---
Also I think eating out few times a week really affecting the body . Unless she is starving herself the rest of the days I'm really confused how she stays thin.
I’ve also wondered, I think she restricts her eating off camera. No way she eats the meals she actually shows herself making (the kcal are always misleading and everything is very rich + big portions)

Reactions: 11

Meg78

VIP Member
Why does that bother you though? If it’s an influencer you like? If it’s one you don’t like I’m assuming you wouldn’t click.
It’s more the lack of transparency that bothers me, influencers don’t tell you which store they used, it’s hidden in a tinyurl, so even if you don’t like the influencer but want to know more about the item you’re rewarding their cloak and dagger antics by clicking on the link. We all know that not marking “ad” or “aff” is a shitty thing to do but no one speaks about the clickbait links designed to help them profit from your browsing habits.

I also find it strange on podcasts she made it sound like she had such a hard childhood and couldn't pay her rent but she literally went to a private school. I hate it when influencers and people who start businesses lie to try and be relatable.

Classychick

Chatty Member
I wonder does she actually drink and eat the stuff she posts? There are quite a few posts/stories where alcohol is involved, then the same with eating out quite a bit. I honestly don’t think she eats/drinks the half of it as her figure (aka her income!) is very slim and takes work to stay slim & toned. I reckon the pics are taken and posted, then Andrew Tate eats/drinks her leftovers.
Yes I think she only have that first bite - SO GOOD

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Callan

VIP Member
She doesn’t declare anything so 100% it will be gifted! She is the worst I have seen for not declaring anything…even the engagement ring needed an ad 🤣
The company that gifted them that ring for free posted a picture of them on their IG and the guy was like "I will never forget this" etc.. and I commented "Yeah because it was free" and that got deleted in seconds. I mean am I wrong, is it not free? Then correct me and not delete my comment.

All shameless cheap beggars, its like a parasitical outbreak that won't go away.

Chattyman321

I dunno what their relationships like so can’t comment on that but why oh why would you post your proposal and the specialness of the moment to Instagram. Im so sad at how things are these days and I’m only 30 😩 I can just picture them moving the cameras round, such a moment killer and wouldn’t surprise me if they did a couple of takes of everything. Also I swear all they do is dress up for indoor dinners, dress up for posh restaurants and drink expensive cocktails. What does he do for work?

adviseplz

VIP Member
I don’t think she claims her recipes are budget friendly though.. her vibe is very much the ‘luxe life’ so I guess these meals compliment that. The ingredient list can be pricey, I personally use her recipes for inspiration of how to have a more balanced meal and just adapt it to use up things I have in my fridge. But I’m quite into cooking so I may find that easier than others.

For a bit of balance though I think I saw a skin&me post the other day, so I guess her transformation into a fully-fledged influencer is almost complete!

Rainbow1

VIP Member
With all these dinners/lunches out I feel like she’s become less nutritionist and more of a food blogger?
Don’t begrudge her meals out but surely even her fans must think their at YET another restaurant

Callan

VIP Member
I bet he got that ring for free, the whole engagement was basically an AD for them.

• Wow
  • Sick
I had a suspicion this was coming and I’m v happy for them! I think they seem genuinely in love and yes, they’re obsessed with social media and their looks but that’s their industry, jobs and how so many people are these days.

adviseplz

VIP Member
Very interesting way of avoiding saying she’s had Botox… is Botox technically a surgical intervention??
Why lie 😂 we can see your forehead doesn’t move

hate it when influencers get pissy for people asking them to be transparent

Callan

VIP Member
She’s a friend of a friend and from what I’ve heard she works hard and is a nice girl. She has however had ALOT of work done at a young age - Botox and lip filler at least.

But her boyfriend is something else. I haven't heard much that’s positive and I agree he comes across as smarmy and creepy. He’s a our older and from what I’ve heard he’s quite controlling. I think he’s also trying to ride on her coat tails massively.
Her bf is an insecure tool, in her caprese recipe on IG she made it sound like she invented the recipe, I forget my exact words but I said something along the lines that this already exists as it's own recipe and is quite famous, and her bulldog of a bf went off on me lol. She was patronizing too, poor thing was triggered that someone pointed out a fact.

• Haha

adviseplz

VIP Member
I’ve tried some of her recipes and thought they were gorgeous, will definitely buy her cookbook. But her instagram makes me feel poor lol. Like the places she eats, the holidays, it’s very “lives of the 1%” (except for when she’s flogging plastic Amazon shite). Wish she’d stick to food and nutrition.
Me too. I’ve stopped following her on insta because of her pivot to an influencer but still cook her recipes. Made her Cacio e Pepe chicken pie the other day and it went down really well. I want to buy the cookbook but my morals are saying no as I’m very anti whatever influencers are shilling 😩

losingmymindagain

So she’s doing a kitchen takeover whilst there…..definitely a gifted stay! Like when Joe (the twat) Wicks goes to the Maldives for ‘work’ to do workouts with hotel guests, all free of course 🙄

• Sick