Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
These brands really need to look into who they are working with on events like these. They should be using people who are actually registered nutritionists and dieticians and not people like this. There are so many people better qualified to talk about gut health.
I have said it before but I do not get why these big brands are employing her to speak at their events. They could have anyone! Slim, white, pretty and “rich” must fool them all.

Reactions: 11

Meg78

VIP Member
Not really sure why a nutritionist would need to ask for recommendations on what to do with a common virus…. unless they were using it as a ruse to increase engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bohooo

i follow a lot of nutritionists, out of all of them she is the only one that consistently uses expensive ingredients and posts a lot of personal content. Like a few of you I thought the alcohol related content and the how to counter a hangover was just a bit weird and borderline irresponsible. I just get a vibe that she's in it for the 'fame' rather than the want to educate and help others have a better understanding of nutrition. All the designer swag and high end restaurants...It's giving...."you can't sit with us".
Clearly the case as she isn't on register for nutritionists. I am sure the ethical code doesn't fit with money grabbing insta huns peddling anything they can for £££. Its crazy people like Alex George are promoting her, he's be better using someone who is on the register to provide genuine advice.

And don't start me on undisclosed ads again with the most recent resturant post.

losingmymindagain

So yesterday she did the big reveal of her secret project she’s been working on for the last year….some magic pill 💊
Interestingly a well know gut health doctor I also follow basically poo poo’d it 😂

Attachments

• Wow

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I’m still chuckling about the ring! He must be skint to accept that otherwise surely his pride wouldn’t let him do it?! Best part is, they must have contacted her to set it all up initially 🫠🤣

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I made the Sausage Gnocci she posted other day which tasted amazing I have to say but it’s confirmed for me the plates/bowls she shows in her reel are definitely double portions!
recipe was for 4 which when dished out was very small portions compared to what she shows her eating

very misleading I say

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
Omg someone said it above but I was trying to work out who her creepy boyfriend looked like…. Andrew tate isn’t it!! He doesn’t give me good vibes at all, he looks like he could be nasty after he’s had a drink which it looks like he drinks a lot from their constant stories out round London. I’ve followed her for about a year now and just found this thread through Google. She’s very pretty but like people have said, she has had a lot of work done and god she fancies herself doesn’t she. Just another privileged background instabimbo who has been heavily bankrolled by the bank of mum and dad. Interesting re comments on her actually not being registered as a nutritionist. Thefoodmedic does that as well, very misleading

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned the way she looks over her shoulder as she shuts her fridge and now I can't unsee it and it gives me an irrational rage 😂

HelloAgain123

Sure naturally she isn't brown skinned , the amount of time she was on the sun is so damaging for the skin !? ☹ how could someone who is translating healthy lifestyle and habits do not care about the sun overexposure . I don't get it
Looks like she’s wearing fake tan tbh. What a trashy outfit to wear to a wedding though…

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
I think what makes it more misleading is that she was a registered nutritionist at the start but I said before I noticed she stopped saying that and removed the AfN logo from her website and isn’t on their register. I think it's because they have a code of conduct and wouldn't agree with what she posts and promotes. Unfortunately I don’t think enough people care or are educated on who is qualified and who isn’t for something to actually happen about it.

In any other profession it would be completely unacceptable to not be registered with the appropriate board and keep up with your CPD and professional development. Just having a degree isn’t enough in a profession where you are working with people and need to keep up with research.
totally agree. The food medic is another example of this, she’s gone full blown insta hun

Their flat looks teeny tiny when you strip the ambles, obvs it’s London so will be crazy no matter what, but I imagine if the two she is the breadwinner not him
Yeh 1 bed tiny flat in Fulham. She only started earning actual money this year! Last year she was declaring bankruptcy and not paying any taxes between them both!! Living of credit cards

• Wow

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Creepy boyfriend is back! I have unfollowed. Sick of the constant ads and hardly ever declared! She is always tagging brands and is never transparent.. the tiny ad at the beginning of her posts, never in her stories. I’m sure these restaurants she eats out in pay her. It’s so contrived. Like others say, I don’t believe her cal content either. What a shame, why do they all go this way!
Edited to add, I forgot the main reason! The eating/nodding dog combo 😩 my pet hate on Instagram, they look so stupid! I believe you loved your recipe, I don’t need to see you congratulating yourself on it.