Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DariaJames88

She’s a friend of a friend and from what I’ve heard she works hard and is a nice girl. She has however had ALOT of work done at a young age - Botox and lip filler at least.

But her boyfriend is something else. I haven't heard much that’s positive and I agree he comes across as smarmy and creepy. He’s a our older and from what I’ve heard he’s quite controlling. I think he’s also trying to ride on her coat tails massively.

Reactions: 14
I’m starting to think Emily is far more problematic than I initially would have thought. Her conflicting advice and behaviours are concerning, seems when there is money to be made or a way for her to grow her platform, any convictions go out the window.

I think the presence and position she’s taken as a nutritionist and wellness professional frames her in a different way to the bog standard fashion, beauty or lifestyle influencer. However, I think Emily’s content and drive has shifted more toward the latter but she’s still holding the status and audience of the former. I think she would be best suited to the space of the beauty/fashion influencer and leave the nutrition/wellness to better intentioned professionals that do not have dollar signs at the forefront of their minds.
I think what makes it more misleading is that she was a registered nutritionist at the start but I said before I noticed she stopped saying that and removed the AfN logo from her website and isn’t on their register. I think it's because they have a code of conduct and wouldn't agree with what she posts and promotes. Unfortunately I don’t think enough people care or are educated on who is qualified and who isn’t for something to actually happen about it.

In any other profession it would be completely unacceptable to not be registered with the appropriate board and keep up with your CPD and professional development. Just having a degree isn’t enough in a profession where you are working with people and need to keep up with research.

I know it’s been said but I really think her excessive drinking is sending such a bad message and totally conflicts with her overall wellness message. It’s not like she’s being honest and saying ‘alcohol is my vice and I know it’s trash for our bodies but it’s my one thing and I know I need to cut down’, she’s promoting it alongside an otherwise healthy lifestyle where she doesn’t really eat any processed food, packs her diet full of nutrients and fruit/veg, talks constantly about fuelling and nourishing her body all the time and then guzzles something so toxic and unhealthy several times a week. If she was promoting a lifestyle of balance and moderation it would be an occasional glass of wine here or there, not the amount she seems to be drinking.

I used to have a diet and lifestyle fairly similar to Emily’s where I’d eat clean healthy food, exercise loads and then binge drink every weekend. Looking back I was nowhere near as healthy as I thought and things like my skin, sleep, gut health and mental health were in the gutter.

I just wish she’d be more honest rather than peddling the idea that you can get drunk every weekend and still be super healthy as long as you eat well and exercise (or take supplements to counteract the effects…). I just don’t think it’s true.

She posted four Instagram stories last night featuring four different glasses of wine, then finished it off with a full bottle of one the wines which they were taking home, and then a story of her and Andrew Tate pissed singing with ‘should probs do Dry Jan’…

• Haha
Another boozy lunch out. She’s carefully only posted one story showing a glass of wine, but the boyfriend’s stories give the real picture - looks like three different wines through the course of the meal. Big fan of a wine-fuelled Sunday roast here myself but I’m not a “nutritionist” selling my healthy lifestyle tips to my followers and pretending I have the occasional glass of wine as a rare treat 🙄 wonder if there’ll be a slew of damage-control liver-cleansing supplement shill posts later this evening.

ETA: from the restaurant’s website, this bottle of wine is £225. And from her bf’s Instagram story showing the receipt for the meal it looks like it cost £475 in total 🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

BoogleC

Another boozy lunch out. She’s carefully only posted one story showing a glass of wine, but the boyfriend’s stories give the real picture - looks like three different wines through the course of the meal. Big fan of a wine-fuelled Sunday roast here myself but I’m not a “nutritionist” selling my healthy lifestyle tips to my followers and pretending I have the occasional glass of wine as a rare treat 🙄 wonder if there’ll be a slew of damage-control liver-cleansing supplement shill posts later this evening.

ETA: from the restaurant’s website, this bottle of wine is £225. And from her bf’s Instagram story showing the receipt for the meal it looks like it cost £475 in total 🤯
No doubt she’ll be taking her hangover cure supplements tonight guys so it’s all ok, hopefully she’ll do a ‘hungover day in the life of a (alleged) nutritionist’ soon 🙄
Also, posting the receipt online to show off how much you’ve spent is such an ick

• Haha

losingmymindagain

Used to like Em, I’ve only followed her for a few months and imo she’s changed massively in that time. It’s all ad ad ad now and ridiculous meals out.

Just had a nosey at the bfs Gentleman’s Laundry webpage, honestly, it’s so contrived and stuck up! Who actually reads that shite and finds it inspirational?

Reactions: 13

ack13

She’s insufferable. What is it with people turning getting engaged into their whole personality 😴

Callan

VIP Member
Ooh happy to have just found this thread! The fiancé is gross isn’t he, looks like he’s trying to emulate that vile POS Andrew Tate 🤮
He's totally gross, I commented under the jewelry brand that gifted him the engagement ring, he commented how he will never forget this engagement because of the ring and I was like, yeah because it was free. Deleted immediately.

If it wasn't free and gifted the would have corrected me, and if it was then why be angry that its free and I said it was free?

🥴 :LOL:

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Okay I love her recipes and make them a lot but do agree they’re expensive! I don’t actually think she is into health, I think she’s into being very slim and making money from her followers. However I wish I had not seen her boyfriend. 🤢🤢🤢 what in the Andrew Tate. How can you dislike someone just by seeing their social media 😂. But it is me with him
Agree I love her recipes but omg just looked at his instagram and what a cringe!
I thought that ‘the weekend is for making you interesting by Monday’ was a one off reel but it’s in every post 😂😂

edit to add- cant believe how different she looks in his old instagram photos! Very pretty of course but looks totally different!

IMG_5346.jpeg

anastasia1989

She was a natural beauty. It's sad how so many people want to morph into this one image of beauty; chiselled cheekbones, big pouty lips, feline eyes, tiny button nose. There's so much more to beauty than that. If these people have children, what will they say to them when they inevitably inherit their "old" features? How can you teach your child to love themselves if you have hacked away at everything that made you unique?

Meg78

VIP Member
Got to be nearer 5 carats though surely? My centre stone is 2.5 and nowhere near the size of her glacier mint
I’d put it closer to 3-3.5 personally, 11x7mm or thereabouts, it’s an elongated cushion on a razor thin band in a raised setting and she’s petite, when she moves around it’s an optical illusion, I’ve seen a 1.5 pear diamond look the same width as a finger before with similar setting! He also chose gold so you can pick a much lower colour grading as the warmth doesn’t show as well, which also keeps the cost low. Anything above 4 carats is hard to source (at least decent quality ones) as in the lab world it’s all about fast fashion so they tend to make smaller, more easily sold diamonds for retail. I have very mixed feelings about lab diamonds as their environmental impact isn’t great, but at least people didnt die for them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tbh from the pictures and videos I’ve seen of the fox’s mint it’s not great quality, sure they picked a high clarity but there’s zero fire, the cut is a bit shit, it’s just a chunk of glass and a bit meh.

IMG_7286.jpeg

The story about carrot juice preventing sun damage seems really irresponsible then the next story shows how sun damaged her chest is 🙃

Meg78

VIP Member
Couple of things I need to vent about:

-She’s had her lips tattooed. Botox can change the volume but not the colour, she very noticeably has baboon arse-colouring nowadays

-Asda price Tate clearly has a thing for horsey blondes that look JUST LIKE HIS SISTER 💀😩

-Posting a couple of his “fit checks” (🤢) purely for posterity, the boy who comes from a small detached in Lincs and pretends he’s Chelsea elite needs both an iron and a stylist to help the stylist.

-The watch he likes to shoehorn into stories is a fake. Shocker I know

-Why is everything in her stories an advert now? I don’t even bother checking anymore because it’s all either skincare/food she clearly doesn’t use, or a restaurant that’s “10/10” or “50/10” “out of this world” “best meal of my LIFE” but literally every Friday 🤦🏻‍♀️

-She doesn’t have her own personality, everything she likes or wears are things he’s into, suddenly she loves tailoring and cigars? Oh sure that seems like a natural step. And I also worry about why every single post he’s ever made about her focuses solely on her looks. She is very much a possession to him and she’s in for a shock in later years when he decides to get a newer model.

-You already know their wedding would be him in a tuxedo, her in a slip dress, black and white photos, champagne tower, jazz band, white flowers, Pinterest blandness they’d try desperately to get shoehorned into OK! or Hello. Also they’d absolutely have an engagement announcement in The Times, just to make sure his ego felt appeased enough after shoving an inflated lab diamond oval on her finger and continuing to play pretend rich white man

Everything about them both screams fake and hollow, she clearly comes from wealth but felt inferior to her peers aesthetically, he clearly doesn’t come from wealth and is chasing it like a teenager at a Harry Styles concert…. Neither of them seem truly comfortable in themselves or happy, both are seeking to feel worthy but for very different reasons, and I feel a mix of both sympathy and utter repulsion towards them. He is absolutely the most off-putting thing about her, followed closely by the obvious display of greed in both her downtime and her adverts. She needs to be more discerning in every aspect if she wants to be truly successful beyond tik tok likes, and following that douchebag around isn’t the answer.

ps Emily if you ever read this please stop posing like a flamingo, leg in the air, it’s just weird.

Attachments

• Heart

Lmauk

i follow a lot of nutritionists, out of all of them she is the only one that consistently uses expensive ingredients and posts a lot of personal content. Like a few of you I thought the alcohol related content and the how to counter a hangover was just a bit weird and borderline irresponsible. I just get a vibe that she's in it for the 'fame' rather than the want to educate and help others have a better understanding of nutrition. All the designer swag and high end restaurants...It's giving...."you can't sit with us".

yellowbrickroad01

She has posted the same story twice for some reason. A nutritionist or any health care professional for that matter constantly posting about drinking just doesn't sit right with me. I think people especially in the UK really down play how bad it actually is for your body.
I wonder does she actually drink and eat the stuff she posts? There are quite a few posts/stories where alcohol is involved, then the same with eating out quite a bit. I honestly don’t think she eats/drinks the half of it as her figure (aka her income!) is very slim and takes work to stay slim & toned. I reckon the pics are taken and posted, then Andrew Tate eats/drinks her leftovers.