Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oicheliath

If anyone is thinking about that buying that Elemis product, please save your hard earned cash. It’s absolute shite, full of perfumes and terribly irritating for the skin.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Roro145

I followed originally because someone recommended her account and I thought the meal ideas seemed really nice and supposedly low calorie but I think she is being disingenuous about her portion sizes / calorie counts, has anyone else noticed this?

The halloumi hummus bowl shes just posted, she’s claiming it’s only 360kcal per bowl. But in the video she’s put 3 chunky slices of honey-fried halloumi, a good tablespoon of hummus and a load of avocado onto the bowl she’s eating from (all high calorie ingredients) amongst the salad. In the recipe in the caption she’s put 1 block of halloumi (doesn’t specify low fat) and says it makes 4 bowls (personally I definitely can’t get 12 slices from one block of halloumi…). I’m sure it’s possible for the recipe when divided by 4 to only be 360kcal but the portion would be absolutely tiny and the portion she is showing herself eating in the video is certainly much bigger and probably double that, so I’m not sure if she even eats this or just films for content and then eats a tiny bit.

Ive noticed this on a few recipes since following (she posted a “super low calorie” pasta tomato soup thing the other week and then her bowl had half a pack of tortellini in it…) and it’s getting on my nerves a bit!

I realise I probably sound like a myfitnesspal calorie counter obsessive but I’m actually not - as I said I wanted to follow her for healthy recipe ideas that are nutritious and reasonably low calorie without having to think about every last detail. I do wonder if there are people out there taking these recipes as 100% and then wondering why they don’t look as slim as her. Think it’s quite damaging ultimately and wish food and fitness influencers would be more honest about how they maintain their physiques.

Attachments

Reactions: 12

SozBbz

VIP Member
What an absolute fraud - unfollowing immeadiately. She says she just had her lips done, buy thats a Kylie Jenner level transformation - shes entirely unrecognisiable, its like she has a whole new face.

As for the boyfriend - no words. He's beyond creepy and his Instagram is the biggest red flag I've seen in a long time. Andrew Tate sums him up perfectly.

Ugh the Stanley post. Sick of the infkuenvers and their various free Stanley’s
Apparently they make a massive commission through selling them so that’s why they encourage you to buy more and more colours which is so thoughtful of them during a cost of living crisis when people can barely afford food - I’m bitter because I feel like I can’t justify buying olive oil at the current price its at and rich influencers are pissing me off 😩😂

Classychick

Chatty Member
No doubt she’ll be taking her hangover cure supplements tonight guys so it’s all ok, hopefully she’ll do a ‘hungover day in the life of a (alleged) nutritionist’ soon 🙄
Also, posting the receipt online to show off how much you’ve spent is such an ick
Just to prove it's not a hidden Ad and they paid for their food
---
Also I think eating out few times a week really affecting the body . Unless she is starving herself the rest of the days I'm really confused how she stays thin.

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
I’m glad I found this, I was about to make a thread about her,
I have got some good recipes from her, but in no world does she ever eat these things, she is so thin and I refuse to believe she eats what she posts in a day,
She is a typical girl who came from a posh background and has found herself in a life where she doesn’t have to have a real job,
But my god I think she has an eating disorder and is just fucked in the head and does not live in reality at all!!

She has posted the same story twice for some reason. A nutritionist or any health care professional for that matter constantly posting about drinking just doesn't sit right with me. I think people especially in the UK really down play how bad it actually is for your body.

Attachments

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
He looks forever drunk to me or alcohol addict .
Wonder what job he do ?
They drink a lot together ive noticed. She also said something really weird once on stories which made me think she is a dabbler in the stronger stuff, she was talking about a recipe and said it included a ‘bump’ of caviar

• Haha
  • Wow

adviseplz

VIP Member
I actually really like her recipes, but agree they can be pretty pricey. I just tend you use it for inspo and adapt for what I have in the fridge.

She does shill wayyy too much though, was obsessed with the FS greens and now it’s all matcha and clear whey protein… which I don’t fully understand what that is 😂 people’s habits/interest change but they change harder when you’re getting sponsored haha.

She also leans very heavily into the aesthetic lifestyle which can be a little damaging I think. A lot aspirational morning routines, which I suppose are for people scrolling to get them to follow.

Unsure what I make of her other half, I guess we don’t see much of him, but I really dislike his outfits 😂

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I made the Sausage Gnocci she posted other day which tasted amazing I have to say but it’s confirmed for me the plates/bowls she shows in her reel are definitely double portions!
recipe was for 4 which when dished out was very small portions compared to what she shows her eating

very misleading I say
I’ve thought this too. The calories don’t ever seem to add up either between the portions she shows and whats in the caption.

She must exercise a lot more than she lets on too. Only ever talks about walking, the odd run on a rare occasion, but you can’t eat out and booze to the extent she does and maintain your weight just on some light strolls by the river.

yellowbrickroad01

I don’t believe Em’s WIEIAD posts - I’ve said it before, she doesn’t eat half of what she posts. In my eyes she isn’t a nutritionist or whatever she calls to be, she is a full on London luxury influencer now. Expect to see her on Made in Chelsea next 😆

On a side note, i follow a page called real.life.nutritionist and she is fab! She posts a “why i eat” day in the life every Wednesday which is really interesting.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
She 100% knew about the proposal. If you want specific high end suppliers which I’m assuming they will, there’s no way they’ve just started planning for September.

SozBbz

VIP Member
Defo not a real diamond. Can get a huge lab diamond for a fraction of the price of a real one.

I did laugh when I saw the proposal video, it’s giving…
Lab diamonds are real diamonds. They are chemically and physically identical to mined. They’re just not at the inflated prices controlled by De Beers and other vested interests.

Reactions: 11

Imah

Chatty Member
Her bf looks like the kinda person who will dump her as soon as she hits 30

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
These brands really need to look into who they are working with on events like these. They should be using people who are actually registered nutritionists and dieticians and not people like this. There are so many people better qualified to talk about gut health.
I have said it before but I do not get why these big brands are employing her to speak at their events. They could have anyone! Slim, white, pretty and “rich” must fool them all.

Meg78

VIP Member
Not really sure why a nutritionist would need to ask for recommendations on what to do with a common virus…. unless they were using it as a ruse to increase engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️