Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just checked and yes she deleted all the cocktails from last night
Claridges could see that she deleted stories where she tagged them. Lol such a disrespect .

Reactions: 7
Why is she always so aggressive and ready to fight with people over comments and messages, gezus, maybe don't be online 24/7 if you and your mobster looking bf can't handle it.

Reactions: 7
Carrie Johnson talking about Emily’s version of the joe and the juice spicy tuna … I am intrigued to see if Em will repost Carrie’s story ….!

Reactions: 3
I genuinely don’t understand what her and baldy are getting stressed about, the comments are pretty tame. Mainly people pointing out that she’s never left West London which appears to be true.

Reactions: 10
The constant designer gear is so unrelatable and off putting

Reactions: 4
i follow a lot of nutritionists, out of all of them she is the only one that consistently uses expensive ingredients and posts a lot of personal content. Like a few of you I thought the alcohol related content and the how to counter a hangover was just a bit weird and borderline irresponsible. I just get a vibe that she's in it for the 'fame' rather than the want to educate and help others have a better understanding of nutrition. All the designer swag and high end restaurants...It's giving...."you can't sit with us".

Reactions: 13
Wonder how long this story will be up for ? She is clearly drunk here

Attachments

Reactions: 3
i follow a lot of nutritionists, out of all of them she is the only one that consistently uses expensive ingredients and posts a lot of personal content. Like a few of you I thought the alcohol related content and the how to counter a hangover was just a bit weird and borderline irresponsible. I just get a vibe that she's in it for the 'fame' rather than the want to educate and help others have a better understanding of nutrition. All the designer swag and high end restaurants...It's giving...."you can't sit with us".
Clearly the case as she isn't on register for nutritionists. I am sure the ethical code doesn't fit with money grabbing insta huns peddling anything they can for £££. Its crazy people like Alex George are promoting her, he's be better using someone who is on the register to provide genuine advice.

And don't start me on undisclosed ads again with the most recent resturant post.

Reactions: 11
Another boozy lunch out. She’s carefully only posted one story showing a glass of wine, but the boyfriend’s stories give the real picture - looks like three different wines through the course of the meal. Big fan of a wine-fuelled Sunday roast here myself but I’m not a “nutritionist” selling my healthy lifestyle tips to my followers and pretending I have the occasional glass of wine as a rare treat 🙄 wonder if there’ll be a slew of damage-control liver-cleansing supplement shill posts later this evening.

ETA: from the restaurant’s website, this bottle of wine is £225. And from her bf’s Instagram story showing the receipt for the meal it looks like it cost £475 in total 🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Another boozy lunch out. She’s carefully only posted one story showing a glass of wine, but the boyfriend’s stories give the real picture - looks like three different wines through the course of the meal. Big fan of a wine-fuelled Sunday roast here myself but I’m not a “nutritionist” selling my healthy lifestyle tips to my followers and pretending I have the occasional glass of wine as a rare treat 🙄 wonder if there’ll be a slew of damage-control liver-cleansing supplement shill posts later this evening.

ETA: from the restaurant’s website, this bottle of wine is £225. And from her bf’s Instagram story showing the receipt for the meal it looks like it cost £475 in total 🤯

You can see she is having a dessert wine with her ice cream which is more likely she had a new wine for each meal
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

No doubt she’ll be taking her hangover cure supplements tonight guys so it’s all ok, hopefully she’ll do a ‘hungover day in the life of a (alleged) nutritionist’ soon 🙄
Also, posting the receipt online to show off how much you’ve spent is such an ick

• Haha
Reactions: 14